Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I stand by my defense of cats as perfect killing machines because all those other things that kill people do so either incidentally or as part of its larger scope of behavior

a cats only desire is murder and the sum totality of their being is designed to accomplish that murder

Murder and belly rubs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

https://mobile.twitter.com/MerriamWebster/status/1035240810898509824

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
god dammit how did I get roped into being furry hitler

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Play posted:

Maybe you like getting roped up

I wont judge

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

People are actually loving less they're just more vocal about the small amount of weird hosed up sex they'd like to have more often.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Play posted:

Because you conflated wanting to gently caress this

with wanting to gently caress this

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Skwirl posted:

Because you conflated wanting to gently caress this

with wanting to gently caress this

Where does Jessica Rabbit fall on that scale?

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Silly Burrito posted:

Where does Jessica Rabbit fall on that scale?

She's not a rabbit, but she's a furry.

Also
https://twitter.com/chaeronaea/status/1034991689662906369

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Hey we all got a boner for that lady in Who Framed Roger Rabbit but I feel like if you have a healthy relationship with sex it just stops right there, rather than desperately trying to make your attraction to anthro animals a reality. That's why I'd be a bit dismayed if someone I cared about became a furry, well that and the fact that the scene is super grody and obsessive and can possibly lead to some really extreme stuff that I don't believe is good for people. Different strokes though, they can do whatever they want but we're also allowed to have opinions about their kinks, which please note are not the same thing at all as sexual orientations.

okay I'm done for real now

e: it is actually sort of funny that we all thought about Jessica Rabbit first thing

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

People are actually loving less they're just more vocal about the small amount of weird hosed up sex they'd like to have more often.

Basically:
https://twitter.com/msdanifernandez/status/991177636083781633

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Lol keep digging that hole

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
https://twitter.com/kenklippenstein/status/1035170285039874048

love2teach the 9/11 guys about flyin planes

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

Play posted:

e: it is actually sort of funny that we all thought about Jessica Rabbit first thing

Jessica Rabbit isn’t a rabbit though. She’s just a sexy cartoon lady.

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I stand by my defense of cats as perfect killing machines because all those other things that kill people do so either incidentally or as part of its larger scope of behavior

a cats only desire is murder and the sum totality of their being is designed to accomplish that murder

They also desire laying in the sun and drinking water from the floor of the shower.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

very stable genius posted:

Jessica Rabbit isn’t a rabbit though. She’s just a sexy cartoon lady.

Oh. Well there goes my proto-furry street cred

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
whats the one from space jam

I would totes hit the space jam one

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

her name is trapsprung bunny

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

The war between Saudi Arabia & Yemen is really hosed up, and it's not helping that Yemen is conflating the U.S. involvement (which we totally are with supporting Saudi Arabia).

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Also while some people want to gently caress their cartoon crushes, some build religions around them.

Android Apocalypse fucked around with this message at 21:21 on Aug 30, 2018

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Shawn Bradley?

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

That's good but this, in the replies, is incredible

https://twitter.com/aldristavan/status/1034996350642003969?s=19

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I go to some pretty horrible places in my quest to be as irony poisoned as possible, but /r/buildafleshlight is a new one to me.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Do you think there's a hosed up Reddit out there that's reached the perfect Truman show ratio where only one single real person is earnestly posting about not being able to get turned on unless there's a 1984 Audi A3 Chiltons manual open to page 1256 in the room and like 40 people just pretending

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice
https://twitter.com/AP/status/1035265203942944770

:getin:

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
Good thing Collusion isn't a crime :smugdog:

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Play posted:

I starkly remember the gdt where goons made me realize my preferred woman body type and probably came not from wanting to marry Ariel as a kid but watching Roger Rabbit

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Its Rinaldo posted:

I starkly remember the gdt where goons made me realize my preferred woman body type and probably came not from wanting to marry Ariel as a kid but watching Roger Rabbit

The NES video game for Roger Rabbit had a 1-900 hint line number you could call. The hints were voiced by Jessica Rabbit. They were essentially running a phone sex line for 10 year olds.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp

:stare:

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Its Rinaldo posted:

whoa you like beautiful women with hourglass figures and big boobs? lol what a niche type welp the world takes all types

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

whoa you like beautiful women with hourglass figures and bonkers boobs? lol what a niche type welp the world takes all types

I think he meant redheads

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
god drat man just imagine someone's personal life not fitting the standards that I approve of, can you imagine?

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/krangtnelson/status/1035274173483048960?s=21

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Why her and not the fat guy who said he'd tell her to go gently caress herself, then she took off the disguise, and he said go gently caress yourself

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

Hot Diggity! posted:

I found a good twitter account today

https://twitter.com/PatriotsSBLIII/status/1034867741075881988?s=19

Would it surprise you that this person is also a MAGA chud?

LOL at the white collar crime part. Guess he forgot that Hernandez literally killed someone whilst on the Pats team.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

aaron hernandez was but a troubled young man at the university of Florida

he became a murderer under the mentorship and guidance of tom brady and bill belichick

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
I'm at tonight's Eagles game and just walked by someone in a Sam Bradford jersey.

Bold choice.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Siri, show me the most UK thing ever (non chavs nickin me mobile at the tesco division)

https://twitter.com/Newsweek/status/1035270383518343169

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
From the "UK politicians being impossibly posh" division I prefer the one guy who ate poo poo trying to run wearing a suit.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗
Man, I gotta k ow if this is just me.

Does anybody else sneeze when they're super hungry? I don't know what the gently caress it is, but if I'm putting off eating for any reason I hit a certain point where I just start loving sneezing. I have no idea why.

Also the Note 9 is pretty loving awesome, if anyone is considering it. Then again I was about 4 generations back on my phone, so really anything that doesn't die in an hour and has a nice screen probably would have been an improvement.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

iwentdoodie posted:

Man, I gotta k ow if this is just me.

Does anybody else sneeze when they're super hungry? I don't know what the gently caress it is, but if I'm putting off eating for any reason I hit a certain point where I just start loving sneezing. I have no idea why.

Also the Note 9 is pretty loving awesome, if anyone is considering it. Then again I was about 4 generations back on my phone, so really anything that doesn't die in an hour and has a nice screen probably would have been an improvement.

No, but I do sneeze violently whenever I eat chocolate. It's just one sneeze and just for that first bite. Doesn't matter what it is - iced mochas, chocolate ice cream, Oreos, pudding, dark chocolate.

It's so weird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

CannonFodder posted:

From the "UK politicians being impossibly posh" division I prefer the one guy who ate poo poo trying to run wearing a suit.

Nothing beats the Nigel Farage plane crash