Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

Your Parents posted:

That don't make him a bad person.
The worst part might be that he's getting w/ a trans person only because she looks like a little girl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Sintax posted:

The worst part might be that he's getting w/ a trans person only because she looks like a little girl

I'm sorry but it's all the worst part everything about him.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Louis CK has come out of hiding to do standup again.

JFC
Oct 16, 2003

Jesus F Christ
Finger Lickin' God
Ant's spending his holiday weekend at Fire Island again. Yup, nothing gay about that.

torturemyballs
Feb 25, 2015
https://streamable.com/dbaac

Lmao

And Anth has shut his Facebook down now too

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY

torturemyballs posted:

https://streamable.com/dbaac

Lmao

And Anth has shut his Facebook down now too

:master:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

lol

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
lmao

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS
Awww it's a dead link. What was it?

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

A TURGID FATSO posted:

Awww it's a dead link. What was it?

https://my.mixtape.moe/afmloc.mp4

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
https://v.redd.it/3iek5j0y2bk11

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

He'll be back

JFC
Oct 16, 2003

Jesus F Christ
Finger Lickin' God
"Jim Norton Documentary "The Worm Has Turned" will be released this evening (8pm EST approx)"

Hahaha. I guess its by the same guy thats been doing these "documentary" videos about Ant. This should be great.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
lmao why do they hate jim now? because the new show is so bad?

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

Skip My Posts posted:

lmao why do they hate jim now? because the new show is so bad?

Pretty much, the consensus is that Jim was always a hack comedian who rode the radio show's popularity into a much larger career in stand up than he ever deserved. He does zero prep for his show while also being very opinionated yet at the same time wishy-washy, constantly still makes jokes about his perverted sexuality that really seem past it, constantly brings up his decades long sobriety and gym and healthy eating habits, defends a pedo-racist-abusive-drunk, and has used a one-trick-pony character for a weekly podcast that does the same joke over and over for an hour every week.

He is/was nothing more than a one-liner third mic with a terrible stand up career.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Jim defends Anthony for some unknown reason yet didn't hesitate to throw Louie under the bus, the only guy who dared to put his blinky tourettes mug on tv. All he cares about is the paycheck, which would be fine if he wasn't such an out of touch self-righteous hypocrite

a bitchin jetski
Jun 20, 2018

by SA Support Robot

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Jim defends Anthony for some unknown reason yet didn't hesitate to throw Louie under the bus, the only guy who dared to put his blinky tourettes mug on tv. All he cares about is the paycheck, which would be fine if he wasn't such an out of touch self-righteous hypocrite

You'll be delighted to hear that he rolled back on the whole Louie thing just yesterday and now thinks that people shouldn't be complaining about Louie trying to work again.

He really is a fence-sitting zilch.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

a bitchin jetski posted:

You'll be delighted to hear that he rolled back on the whole Louie thing just yesterday and now thinks that people shouldn't be complaining about Louie trying to work again.

lmao no way

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

a bitchin jetski posted:

lol you can't make this stuff up folks

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
This is why he sucks so bad at radio now.. he's boring. He has nothing to say and isn't interested in the slightest in the dumb poo poo Sam is interested in... so it all becomes a carousel of "jim the boring radio host" who feels his mortality creeping up on him because he has no family of his own.

Even more so he hates that twenty-something women aren't that interested in him even if he has a nice apartment and can take them to fancy dinners. Guy doesn't drink, and thinks millennial NYC women should be impressed by his fleeting successes in comedy and radio and pictures of famous people for which they don't recognize 90%. If he learned to accept a woman's looks past their 20s he might have more success but like Anthony feels he is entitled to be banging 9s and 10s because he talks on the radio and has been published.

He goes home alone to an apartment full of useless memorabilia like some loving middle school ball card collector. He doesn't even have a pet. What a sad existence.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
yeah, it's a real tough one man

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I'm not motherfucking him dude. Believe me, if I was motherfucking him I'd be the first to tell you.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
lil worm has fewer convictions than the women he pays to gently caress

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

He also took $60k of their money and then never did anything with it or mention it again.

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

The best thing about Jim was that he'd bring funnier people on O&A all the time. Imagine how bad that show would have been without Patrice, Louis, etc making regular appearances.

Odddzy
Oct 10, 2007
Once shot a man in Reno.
Patrice was robbed of so much success others took from him. It's really sad how important he is and what happened to him.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
Patrice was self-destructive in the industry-- making fun of "important" Hollywood people and deconstructing the bullshit was way more satisfying for him. That being said, I think he would have become huge if we had him longer.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Patrice might have been the funniest standup comedian i've ever seen, live or otherwise.

It angers me that he's dead.

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

Gonz posted:

Patrice might have been the funniest standup comedian i've ever seen, live or otherwise.

It angers me that he's dead.

He was amazing. I love a comedian who can piss me off and make me laugh my rear end off at the same time. Paul Mooney was like that during his peak.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Elephant in the Room would've catapulted him.. somewhere. Way over Jimmy anyway.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

DangerDummy! posted:

He was amazing. I love a comedian who can piss me off and make me laugh my rear end off at the same time. Paul Mooney was like that during his peak.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjIuPSuYSOY

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

Sintax posted:

Patrice was self-destructive in the industry-- making fun of "important" Hollywood people and deconstructing the bullshit was way more satisfying for him. That being said, I think he would have become huge if we had him longer.

he used his one meeting with a comedy central higher-up to just blast them for putting mind of mencia on the air and honestly he deserves an award for that

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
It's a shame Patrice isn't around to address the coopting of a lot of his work by the MRA crowd. I seem to run across his picture in all the thumbnails for those stupid "15 Comedians DESTROY Feminism"-type compilations that litter YouTube. I don't even know if he would disagree with them all that much, but he'd have a funnier take on that segment of the internet than anyone we have right now.

snickothemule
Jul 11, 2016

wretched single ply might as well use my socks
That and his take on the state of the right wing internet crazy's, especially Alex Jones. He had a bit too much passion for conspiracy theories that never made any sense, but at least he was entertaining in his shouting matches. He may have taken forever to make a point, but he was genuinely good to listen to, even if you didn't agree with him.

I really miss Patrice cutting through all the bullshit in the room. The times he called out Opie for his "you wanna go" stance, Ant's racism/going after teenage girls, Jimmy's being a pathetic worm, Danny for acting bigger than his position, the staff going after Steve, Sam's questionable genetics, it made for memorable radio with this cast of frustrating idiots.

JFC
Oct 16, 2003

Jesus F Christ
Finger Lickin' God
90 seconds in and I'm already loving it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSl2bu53WI0

Edit: Haha! "The Tri-State Mollusk"

JFC fucked around with this message at 08:02 on Sep 6, 2018

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

JFC posted:

Fat piece of poo poo Robert Kelly

BrandonGK
May 6, 2005

Throw it out the airlock.
I can still remember when Ant and Jim were the sacred cows of the O&A fandom just a few short year ago.

Less Claypool
Apr 16, 2009

More Primus For Fucks Sake.

JFC posted:

This is disturbingly well put together.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

That really is well done, lmao