Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Bogan Krkic posted:

at least he's not loving a dog

It's not Rugby League, mate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

What, I wonder, does this hidden face of madness reveal of the makers? These K'Chain Che'Malle?

BrigadierSensible posted:

It's not Rugby League, mate.

Does your mum prefer rugby players then?

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

Masonity posted:

Does your mum prefer rugby players then?

So long as they pay, my mum doesn't care what sport they play.

For she is a whore, you see.

Woodenlung
Dec 10, 2013

Calculating Infinity
Bendtner arrested and charged, for beating up a cab driver. Driver is currently having surgery for a broken jaw.

https://www.b.dk/sport/medie-bendtner-sigtet-for-vold-mod-taxachauffoer (danish)

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Sounds good

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

Funky Bottoms is a land man
now they're both a little Bendt out of shape

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Lol

Lima
Jun 17, 2012

He truly is a lort

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Lmao.

rope
May 4, 2006
8======D~~~O:

Woodenlung posted:

Bendtner arrested and charged, for beating up a cab driver. Driver is currently having surgery for a broken jaw.

https://www.b.dk/sport/medie-bendtner-sigtet-for-vold-mod-taxachauffoer (danish)

The Lord just has a vendetta against taxi drivers.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/mar/13/nicklas-bendtner-accused-dropped-pants-taxi-driver-arsenal

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Bendtner is such a shithead.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

Bendtner, who has not featured for the Londoners since 2 February but did start for his country against England last week, was reported to have unbuttoned his trousers and rubbed up against the side of the taxi by the Danish newspaper, BT. The 26-year-old is then alleged to have whipped the cab with his belt, calling the driver a "little whore". The cabbie was so concerned that he called the police.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
why does he hate cabbies

i've only taken a cab once but the guy was polite

Woodenlung
Dec 10, 2013

Calculating Infinity

Kurtofan posted:

why does he hate cabbies

i've only taken a cab once but the guy was polite

The first incident sounds more like an act of passion, rather than hate.

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
One of Peru's biggest teams, Alianza Lima sold part of their stadium to an Evangelical Pastor in a shady deal. The pastor also supported Keiko Fujimori (daughter of our most beloved dictator) during the last election.

As in many underdeveloped countries with terrible education, these religious fuckers have a massive following and are uber rich. The pastor sent his 'flock' to the stadium to paint over some Alianza Lima murals and add some Jesus flavor, and this is what happened:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNa7KF1rbc0

Hail Satan

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Weaponized Cum posted:

One of Peru's biggest teams, Alianza Lima sold part of their stadium to an Evangelical Pastor in a shady deal. The pastor also supported Keiko Fujimori (daughter of our most beloved dictator) during the last election.

As in many underdeveloped countries with terrible education, these religious fuckers have a massive following and are uber rich. The pastor sent his 'flock' to the stadium to paint over some Alianza Lima murals and add some Jesus flavor, and this is what happened:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNa7KF1rbc0

Hail Satan

loving america exporting its lovely brand of christianity all over the world, we even get preachers on the metro now

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

:shuckyes:

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

https://twitter.com/sportingintel/status/1010638074584469505

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
Does that make Spain the World Cup winner then?

nutri_void
Apr 18, 2015

I shall devour your soul.
Grimey Drawer

A reminder that it this time the goal was perfectly legitimate:

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
garlic breads

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Alexeythegreat posted:

A reminder that it this time the goal was perfectly legitimate:

I'm willing to ignore all Russian doping and/or cheating allegations because the Spanish did the exact same thing.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Brony Car posted:

Does that make Spain the World Cup winner then?

Maybe thats why they gave spain the fair play trophy

Woodenlung
Dec 10, 2013

Calculating Infinity

quote:

A Premier League footballer has been charged with raping a schoolgirl in France after allegedly lying to police about having sex with the 15-year-old because "he did not want to upset his girlfriend".

The 23-year-old, who cannot be named for legal reasons, is currently on bail awaiting trial along with his cousin, who is now 25, over the alleged attack in the southern city of Nimes, a court heard.

Both men, who could face jail terms of up to 15 years, deny charges of raping the unidentified victim, who was found "in tears and deep shock" by school friends after the attack in July 2012, according to legal sources.

There are no immediate restrictions on his playing career, although he is constant touch with detectives and lawyers in France.

She was 15 at the time – the minimum of age of consent in France – and claims she was forced into sex by her assailants, who were then 17 and 19.

Neither is French, but they were on holiday together at a campsite in Aigues-Mortes, which is 30 miles south of Nimes, and close to the Mediterranean coast.

At first the footballer denied having sex with the girl. When evidence was produced by police investigators, he changed his story saying: "I didn’t want to upset my girlfriend."

Now the defendants say they had consensual sex with their accuser, and always thought she was older than 15 too.

She has admitted being drunk on July 18 2012 – the day of the attack – saying the accused plied her with alcoholic drinks to make her more interested in sex.

Friends found her crying just before 6am the next morning, when she described the footballer as "pretentious and a bastard". He is thought to have already signed professional terms at the time. According to the girl and her friends, the defendants knew her age because she had explained to him she could not go to the campsite disco ‘because she was only 15 years old’.

After changing his story, the footballer told judges that the girl "had consented to sex" in a tent, but was threatened with legal action in a Nimes youth court.

The complainant, who is now 21, has not changed her story once, say prosecuting sources.

When the defendants reached the age of 18, the complaints were transferred to the jurisdiction of the Nimes Assizes.

Both men first appeared before judges in July, and have been bailed to return on a date to be fixed. Remy Nougier, the barrister defending the footballer and his cousin, said he had "appealed the elevation" of the case to the higher court, and that his clients "vigorously contest the accusations".

In March, French officials announced plans to fix the legal age of sexual consent at 15, meaning sex with someone younger than that would be considered rape.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2018/09/12/premier-league-footballer-charged-raping-schoolgirl-france/

wonder who it could be

https://twitter.com/LukeShaw23/status/226946989588357120

👀

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

It takes 6 years to prosecute?

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
lets not lose sight of the worst accusation here: being called pretentious by a french person

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

cool anecdotal eastern europian casual racism you fuckwit

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Mean Bean Machine posted:

cool anecdotal eastern europian casual racism you fuckwit

He does support Roma tbf.

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

Breath Ray posted:

lets not lose sight of the worst accusation here: being called pretentious by a french person

lmao

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

It takes 6 years to prosecute?

It's France, a country run by a dude who married one of his schoolteachers that he met when he was 15 but it's ok because "they only became a couple when he turned 18"

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

Haha

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Hey I’ve been to Aigues Mort it’s a lovely walled city, great place to visit. I didn’t rape anybody though I just ate some pizza.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

monkeytennis posted:

Hey I’ve been to Aigues Mort it’s a lovely walled city, great place to visit. I didn’t rape anybody though I just ate some pizza.

But how pretentious were you?

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal
Well I attempted to speak the lingo (I find the French are more helpful if you make an effort, no matter how small) so pretty humble actually, certainly nowhere near prem level :v:

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

French people are for the most part just DYING to show you that their English is better than your French, so yeah saying a couple of badly pronounced phrases will get on their good side pretty quick

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
https://twitter.com/SkySport/status/1044529153737936901?s=19

Rossi tested positive for doping

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

I was wondering how he was able to walk at all.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Whatever American gypsy curse is on him for choosing Italy is highly effective.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
Nationality doping