Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

i think it would be easier just to buy it when it goes on sale.

It's clicking like 3 buttons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Armacham
Mar 3, 2007

Then brothers in war, to the skirmish must we hence! Shall we hence?
That was super easy. Thanks!

Noper Q
Nov 7, 2012
Ditto, thanks, StoryTime!

DoubleNegative
Jan 27, 2010

The most virtuous child in the entire world.
Surveillance game Orwell is free on Humble right now.

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/orwell

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Thanks, DoubleNegative!

Thief
Jan 28, 2011

:420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420:
thanks for the heads up

i remember this game being so cheap anyway my mouse hovered over the buy button when drunk but now i get to save a few bucks

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
Worth noting: Only buy the sequel if you really really enjoy Orwell.

It's a competent game but it is definitely not as good as Orwell.

Stick Insect
Oct 24, 2010

My enemies are many.

My equals are none.

You can unsubscribe on this screen: https://www.humblebundle.com/user/settings

It takes a minute or two after purchase before the box appears as ticked, you can then untick it.

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
The "Starter" (read: Cheaper But You Have To Grind More To Unlock Characters) Edition of For Honor is free for a limited time.

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
Sign up the Humble Bundle's dumb newsletter (and unsubscribe straight afterwards of course) to get Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine.

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

R.I.P. Inter-OS Sass - b.2000AD d.2003AD
You can also get Bravelands and The Ship from visiting the site at least 5 times in 7 days.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

~Coxy posted:

You can also get Bravelands and The Ship from visiting the site at least 5 times in 7 days.

Is there a timer between visits?

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013

Skwirl posted:

Is there a timer between visits?

Seems to be you just go to the store frontpage every day until the 6th and click a button Chrono.gg style.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

C.M. Kruger posted:

Seems to be you just go to the store frontpage every day until the 6th and click a button Chrono.gg style.

Any idea when it changes what day it is? I'm not going to stay up all night to immediately click it, but they're in a weird time zone and I work weird times, so it might be easier for me to click it twice in the same day if it resets in between.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the TG Sanity fund

~Coxy posted:

Where is this listed?

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS

Fuzz posted:

Where is this listed?

banner at the top here: https://www.humblebundle.com/store
https://www.humblebundle.com/mission/summer-sale-rewards is the direct link to the stamp giveaway thing

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
The following games are free to download DRM-free versions of from the Humble Monthly Trove for the next couple of days:

Alan Wake's American Nightmare
Limbo
Uurnog
Fortune-499
Tiny Echo
Cat Girl Without Salad
Drawkanoid
THOR.N
Crescent Bay

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011
Free adventure game: https://store.steampowered.com/app/96000/The_Tiny_Bang_Story/

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

Orwell: Keeping an Eye on You is free for a couple of hours on Steam:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/491950/Orwell_Keeping_an_Eye_On_You/

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011
Hi. Shadow Warrior 2 is free on GoG for 48 hours. https://www.gog.com/game/shadow_warrior_2

Useful Distraction
Jan 11, 2006
not a pyramid scheme
Metro 2033 (not the redux version) is free on steam for 24 hours. https://store.steampowered.com/app/43110/Metro_2033/

might be the last chance in a while to get the original version actually, it had disappeared from steam when the redux version came out

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
Murderous Pursuits, the latest attempt at making a version of The Ship that people actually play, is free until Monday.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
DISTRAINT - Deluxe Edition is free to keep

Too Shy Guy wrote some good things about it

duck trucker
Oct 14, 2017

YOSPOS

I played this game. It's not bad at all.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Crackdown 1 is free on the Xbox 360 and Xbone. Play it and get ready to end every sentence with the word agent.

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Crackdown/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8024d5307dc

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
Destiny 2 is free to keep if you add it to your Battle.Net account until the 16th.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Samuringa posted:

Destiny 2 is free to keep if you add it to your Battle.Net account until the 16th.

Say whaaaaat.

Where's the catch?

Armacham
Mar 3, 2007

Then brothers in war, to the skirmish must we hence! Shall we hence?

AndyElusive posted:

Say whaaaaat.

Where's the catch?

The catch is that Destiny 2 sucks

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

The actual catch is it's the base game without expansions.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

RBA Starblade posted:

The actual catch is it's the base game without expansions.

oh.

Armacham posted:

The catch is that Destiny 2 sucks

OH.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:
The catch is making a battle.net account and I stopped it when it ask for my phone for security.

Destiny 2 is not worth the annoyance.

Tormented
Jan 22, 2004

"And the goat shall bear upon itself all their iniquities unto a solitary place..."

Nyaa posted:

The catch is making a battle.net account and I stopped it when it ask for my phone for security.

Wait. People literally don't have a battlenet account this day in age?

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Tormented posted:

I didnt have one until I had to get one for work.

gently caress online play, LAN forever!

Unreal_One
Aug 18, 2010

Now you know how I don't like to use the sit-down gun, but this morning we just don't have time for mucking about.

Tormented posted:

They got real stolen during the real money auction house era, and some people just didn't deal with it ever. That's the only reason I can think of.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Tormented posted:

I've touched a boob before, so no.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:
I don’t like any game by bizzard, or rather, not the kind of genres i like.

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress

T-man posted:

I've touched a boob before, so no.

Your own don't count

Backhand
Sep 25, 2008
I can vouch for Destiny 2 being pretty drat boring. I got it for free at one point as well, and played for like.... four hours totally before just completely losing interest.

I mean, it's not a BAD game? There's just very little to it.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Unreal_One posted:

They got real stolen during the real money auction house era, and some people just didn't deal with it ever. That's the only reason I can think of.

Hell not even then. The day StarCraft 2 came out I got a bunch of emails in a row about my blizzard password changing and lost an account that had base WoW with a level 15 undead warrior on it.

I think the plan was I would have StarCraft 2 or a WoW account worth money. Joke was on them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SolidSnakesBandana
Jul 1, 2007

Infinite ammo

Nyaa posted:

Just an aside, phone security is optional. I don't even type in a password anymore, it just loads up