Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

angerbeet posted:

Wow, I made OFF THE RECORD COMMENTS to Bloomberg concerning my many crimes, and this powerful understanding was BLATANTLY VIOLATED. Oh well, just more dishonest reporting. I am used to it. At least Canada knows where I stand!

I can't believe they would so flagrantly ignore the rules of decorum like that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.

Good soup! posted:

over the years I look back on music I listened when I was younger and like a lot of people I'm like "lol why did I listen to this poo poo" but one of the odd exceptions is cky

Their old stuff is far better than it has any fuckin right to be and entertaining as hell and good music to smoke to

No shame binch

I AM SPORADIC MOVEMENT
YOU ARE SPORADIC

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Wynona Dryder posted:

i once chatted w/ jess margera on AIM

nice

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

the only drink not good is a bowling alley margarita

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Thom and the Heads posted:

I AM SPORADIC MOVEMENT
YOU ARE SPORADIC

hahaha

2 good

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFGQmBuCE1E

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

The new Berserk arc’s lookin pretty good

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Trump!

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

tacodaemon posted:

maintaining a boat is such an absolute pain in the rear end that it negates all the recreational fun aspect of having one, unless you can afford to pay somebody else to do all the lovely parts

like every boat guy I've ever known has spent more time complaining about the damned thing than enjoying it

what kind of boats? apparently this makes a difference

both the boat guys I know, who are both in the early stages of retirement, own sailboats with motors, and don't complain about it other than when the keel on one of them broke and they had to spend two months working on it replacing it. not many complaints though, maybe it makes a difference that both of them spend basically all of may through august on the water so it's more of a lifestyle?

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself
McCain is a loser bitch who never won anything his life except the safest possible Senate seat. Why the gently caress does anybody care?

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Grand Theft Autobot posted:

McCain is a loser bitch who never won anything his life except the safest possible Senate seat. Why the gently caress does anybody care?

:decorum:

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 354 days!

he said "my friends" one time and the country collectively lost its poo poo and fell hard for him

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

McCain wasn't a good Senator, but he played one on TV. Which is close enough, I suppose.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

oh the "powerful understanding" thing was an actual thing he said

it sounded like a good fyad post

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/IsaChandra/status/1035633020634636289

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

He got shot down in Vietnam and politely disagreed with Trump once or twice

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.

Good soup! posted:

hahaha

2 good

i renamed "My Promiscuous Daughter" to "My Daughter" in iTunes because my dad saw it in my library and asked me what I, a middle schooler, was doing listening to a song called "My Promiscuous Daughter". Good thing he didn't listen to the lyrics lmao

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

An Apple A Gay posted:

the only drink not good is a bowling alley margarita

yeah anything premade and poured from a tubberware container under the bar is usually no bueno

unless its the rare poo poo hole place that just doesnt care and wantonly tries 2 get everyone wasted for under $20

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
What's this I'm hearing about Hillary colluding with Russians? Hard to believe, but it seems to be true.

Dr. Video Games 0081
Jan 19, 2005
they say the happiest day in a boat owner's life is the day he sinks it

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

RENT EVERYTHING

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

politics is about worship, the GOP especially. and people are programmable.

:decorum: sure, maybe you didn't like Bush, but you have to admit McCain was one of the better ones, right?

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

SKULL.GIF posted:

what kind of boats? apparently this makes a difference

both the boat guys I know, who are both in the early stages of retirement, own sailboats with motors, and don't complain about it other than when the keel on one of them broke and they had to spend two months working on it replacing it. not many complaints though, maybe it makes a difference that both of them spend basically all of may through august on the water so it's more of a lifestyle?

It's fun if you're into it and it's not if you aren't, it's a major hobby like a falcon, not a vehicle like a Toyota

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

well that all adds up

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

lmao

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

he's a ~veteran~ who got captured and as such is automatically a hero who endured brutal torture at the savage hands of the enemy

please ignore how he was trying to kill civilians and the enemy saved his life despite that

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

*breathes heavily* *sweats* tr...turmp

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

It was right in front of us the whole time

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
no relation to weedlord

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Thom and the Heads posted:

i renamed "My Promiscuous Daughter" to "My Daughter" in iTunes because my dad saw it in my library and asked me what I, a middle schooler, was doing listening to a song called "My Promiscuous Daughter". Good thing he didn't listen to the lyrics lmao

:lol:

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

crazy cloud posted:

no relation to weedlord

holy smokes, that's unlikely

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
i am my avatar

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Augus posted:

The new Berserk arc’s lookin pretty good

Won't know for sure until 2037 when miura finally finishes drawing the next page

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
why bother going through the trouble of renaming a song when you could have just killed your dad

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Lord of Pie posted:

Won't know for sure until 2037 when miura finally finishes drawing the next page

it'll just be an insanely detailed shot of griffith's rear end

Jabronie
Jun 4, 2011

In an investigation, details matter.

pathetic little tramp posted:

https://twitter.com/DCPoliceDept/status/1035558884021350401

this lady is my loving hero and holy fuckin lol at this dumbass dumbass dumb-motherfucking-rear end white dude in the blue shirt

Stop a Douchbag DC branch is out of control!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Fu Manchu is another band I have better appreciation for, particularly when I discovered the power of :420: and realized how fantastic King of the Road was

• Locked thread