Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

it owns how the press is getting hated on hard for trying to "mourn" John McCain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

fuckin stupid call went so late my high wore off and now im in excruciating ear infection pain and we didnt' even accomplish anything

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

pathetic little tramp posted:

this is the funny part of that bus video, I don't care about the deeper social implications; kids if you are ever in a situation where a crazy lady is breaking poo poo with a baseball bat and a car jack it is not I repeat not a good idea to literally jump onto the hood of her car while she's driving away

what was he thinking that this would accomplish?

He wants to sue for injury and get alot of money

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Calibanibal posted:

He wants to sue for injury and get alot of money

i'd give him something to sue about *cracks knuckles*

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Also that woman driver is going to prison

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Nonsense posted:

let's bust her out and buy her an account

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Yeah id beat that guys rear end so hard. Touch my fckin car and i will dissappear your body

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

he uh, knows it's a PAC, not a pact, right?

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Who stole Prince's clothes?

Tan Dumplord
Mar 9, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
im getting a septoplasty next week, so you know what that means...

that i get to either trip on opiods for a week and save a bunch for emergency suicides

t0aine
Apr 7, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo

Nonsense posted:

it owns how the press is getting hated on hard for trying to "mourn" John McCain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F69WbmyhS9s

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

I'm not a rain expert/connoisseur/hipster who really likes rain and must therefore be real good with it but it doesn't seem like the rain really intensified during that video.

Like it let up towards the end but they're acting like it went from sprinkle to deluge because a walking war crime keeled over.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Calibanibal posted:

Yeah id beat that guys rear end so hard. Touch my fckin car and i will dissappear your body

Shut up rich boy

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Tan Dumplord posted:

im getting a septoplasty next week, so you know what that means...

that i get to either trip on opiods for a week and save a bunch for emergency suicides

actually refer to my posts about pain management earlier today. doctors dont write scrips for meds anymore because all boomers are smack addicts. they just give you a piece of paper that says "life is pain" and charge you a $250 ER copay

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vO2Su3erRIA

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."

Nonsense posted:

I mean yeah

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Dont bother with the septumplasty. Ill just break that fckin nose again. That poo poo stays crooked. As a lesson for what it means to cross me

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

quote:

Septoplasty (sep′tō·plas′tē), or alternatively submucous septal resection and septal reconstruction, is a corrective surgical procedure done to straighten the nasal septum, the partition between the two nasal cavities

yeah that cleared up my question, thanks google :thunk:

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider
Touch MY car and I'd say "Hey, what's up? We touching cars now?" *touch*

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

just saw this in nctv

tremendous content

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Calibanibal posted:

Dont bother with the septumplasty. Ill just break that fckin nose again. That poo poo stays crooked. As a lesson for what it means to cross me

ill cross u, and jab and hook too

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Like I was expecting it to go from

https://youtu.be/RfYpnvK2o8s

To

https://youtu.be/Ha_gCYydHr4

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

prolific fri nite postin. hopped up on otc painkillers kratom and weed. strap in

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

jarofpiss posted:

prolific fri nite postin. hopped up on otc painkillers kratom and weed. strap in

pissssssssssssss

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

jarofpiss posted:

:coffeepal: and nicotine(patches)

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
trupm

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

https://twitter.com/dril/status/1035220357605543936

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

jarofpiss posted:

why kratom

like you said you have actual weed

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/SkyNewsAust/status/1035668823951601664

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

chris hayes i know your reading this if you posted or said any fawning bullshit about mccain and still haven’t worn the hat i swear to god

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.
what's on peevee tongith

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

has anyone checked to see if jon mcane is even in that casket? someone should steal it like lincoln's body imo

also i gotta go to the corner store for a couple monsters and a bag of sour patch kids

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

stop doxxing me thats a prototype

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

FAUXTON posted:

why kratom

kratom to prevent an anxiety attack? i don't know

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Tan Dumplord
Mar 9, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

jarofpiss posted:

actually refer to my posts about pain management earlier today. doctors dont write scrips for meds anymore because all boomers are smack addicts. they just give you a piece of paper that says "life is pain" and charge you a $250 ER copay

im a canuck so no, im getting percocet for cheap and the operation for free

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

FAUXTON posted:

why kratom

i have a terrible ear infection and am in excruciating pain. also i like getting high on kratom it's the best

• Locked thread