Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Sir Tonk posted:

id rather be playing golf that sucking off the warmonger

yeah but we're not the decorum huffers who think america was already great before trump SOMEHOW MYSTERIOUSLY snuck in

if this increases the odds of the trump org actually getting prosecuted i'm all for it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

paranoid randroid posted:

Unbelievable: Picture Proof of Johnald Trormr Farming Brassica While Nation Mourns Dead Hero Patriot

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Salt Fish posted:

Oh wow I saw a video like this once only it was some ladies and.... they weren't putting the milk in their mouths.

where were they putting the milk?

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

Elephanthead posted:

What? How does the bag keep it in after you open it?

here's a tutorial video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIqn3Dzs77g

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
im the loving libertarian think tank douche who exists entirely on the charitable donations of $250,000 GI Joe Action Figures, Man Weren't Those Things Cool I Remember the One Where You Could Take Off Cobra Commander's Face Mask and See What He Looked Like So You Could Brag To Your Friends, level donations to his bullshit org

you hosed with the wrong man by existing Chris. im crashing your gay little gala and getting dragged out by security

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Making Jenkem out of :decorum: to trigger da libs

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

DryGoods posted:

i'm going to make a tres leches cake tomorrow just to celebrate my love of milk and milk related products

hell yea there are only three cakes better than tres leches

two of them require ingredients that are extinct and the third is illegal

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Duscat posted:

hell yea there are only three cakes better than tres leches

two of them require ingredients that are extinct and the third is illegal

name them

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Milk
Milk
Lemonade
Around the corner Trump is made

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

cumshitter posted:

im the loving libertarian think tank douche who exists entirely on the charitable donations of $250,000 GI Joe Action Figures, Man Weren't Those Things Cool I Remember the One Where You Could Take Off Cobra Commander's Face Mask and See What He Looked Like So You Could Brag To Your Friends, level donations to his bullshit org

you hosed with the wrong man by existing Chris. im crashing your gay little gala and getting dragged out by security

man remind me never to gently caress with a pissed off cumshitter

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

cumshitter posted:

I will throw in 5 bucks for a student ticket so you can get thrown out proper by cumshitting on stage.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Waffle House posted:

well dont be a libertarian for a start

also this is what i do when im happy lol

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2_xMdgOPTE

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Waffle House posted:

furiously making GBS threads cum blasting off at the speed of sound

GSD
May 10, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Gringostar posted:

milk is bad

this is trump's agricultural policy i think

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

ShriekingMarxist posted:

firing up Metal Machine Music to freak out the squares

EDIT:

lmao, of COURSE PFM gave Metal Machine Music and 8.7

pitchfork wouldve given it a 2 if they had existed when it came out

noone gave a gently caress about that album

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1036024180087644160

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Sir Tonk posted:

pitchfork wouldve given it a 2 if they had existed when it came out

noone gave a gently caress about that album

lol he turned in a record of white noise to get out of his contract

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

neutral milf hotel posted:

this is my favorite Ariana grande song:

"my boyfriend has lupus and NOT butthole eyes"

https://twitter.com/arianagrande/status/1032826012457951232

so he can't be run over?

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i am legit happy that i can drunknely call some dipshit libertarian at a libertarian thinktank and tell him exactly, to the angstrom, what a piece of poo poo he is. with exacting detail beyond surgical, to the point where if i were an engineer (god forbid) i'd be fretting about the specifications of a nanobot

like i can do this whenever. it owns. its almost as much fun as calling mccain's office and saying "YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH MCCAIN IS DEAD!!!" and then leaving my phone on my laptop while it plays kool and the gang's "celebrate good times (come on)"

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5H8J_A13AMw

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
although I wouldn’t put it past the guy behind Sister Ray doing that album unironically

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

:thunk:

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

SKULL.GIF posted:

The President is linking to goddamn Breitbart

its better than judicialwatch and gatewaypundit

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

too muchg i cant

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

cumshitter posted:

i am legit happy that i can drunknely call some dipshit libertarian at a libertarian thinktank and tell him exactly, to the angstrom, what a piece of poo poo he is

like i can do this whenever. it owns. its almost as much fun as calling mccain's office and saying "YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH MCCAIN IS DEAD!!!" and then leaving my phone on my laptop while it plays kool and the gang's "celebrate good times (come on)"

you have discovered what every rich rear end in a top hat and sociopath is born knowing

i hope you will use this power wisely, as you have been so far

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
gently caress you Canada we are no longer going to save you from invasion by, checks map, the USA!

GSD
May 10, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

drat canada riding on the free military train :argh:

GSD
May 10, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

trump has never had a friend in his life

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

lol sessions only sees the inside of a jail when hes walking more black people into it

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

https://twitter.com/WeirdlandTales/status/1036009604684103680?s=19

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

i buy land 'o lakes brand whole milk. on my recipt it reads LoL HOMO MILK and it's funny every time

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
oh my god

i just realized our IT guy is on his wedding in hawaii. i dont know what time it is there. i will never learn and it doesnt matter

but i have his cellphone

"Darling, I love you. If I could cast a net as large as the sky and bring down every star, nothing could shine as bright as you. 'In sickness and in health' doesn't go far enough. I want to exist with you. No qualifier can quantify how much i-

*cellphone rings*

"One second."

"hey its cumshitter i forgot my outlook password again reset it. i dont need to check my emails but i need you to do this now."

IT guy's dad: "Oh it's that cumshitter friend our son has told us about. I'm glad he could be here in some way."

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

cumshitter posted:

i left a voicemail for their director of communications because they were stupid enough to put it on their website.

it turns out its his business celphone, and since he works for a libertarian thinktank and is, therefore, a complete waste of a human being i have been leaving voicemails for him all day

i read the entirety of the image you quoted him saying, "Good job buddy, hot wheels. That'll get the $10,000 investors to fund your loving parasitic job, you walking contradiction of a libertarian."

he called me back and asked me why i was blowing up his phone during his wife's baby shower and i said, "What kind of pussy beta bitch male hangs out at their wife's baby shower?"

:discourse:

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
ho chi minh

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Gringostar posted:

milk is bad

im the crt

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Chokes McGee posted:

lol he turned in a record of white noise to get out of his contract

and thirty years later every shithead that couldn't play an instrument to save his life started a noise band thanks to that album

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

YOU: trump is stupid

ME: y’all do kno this man has an degenerate brain disease ...... right ? ..... like you do understand what you’re doing when u do this right ? jus wanna make sure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Tup

• Locked thread