Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

UFOTacoMan posted:

no one has given me money yet...MODS???

the alcoholics anonymous challenge coins are not redeemable for real currency

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

cumshitter posted:

from 21 to 25 i legit believed if you stretched out a man's intestines they could go around the world three times

i also believed jeff dunham, the puppet comedian, made more than every country up to 8th ranking in GDP

its ok. we learn and we become better for it. well, you learn.

i refuse to learn anything because learning is act of self-defeat, and acknowledgment of your own failure. i will never acknowledge my failure

i ended an AA speech with that line once and they booed me out of the building. i never returend because, frankly, im not going to hang out with a bunch of failures if i want to become a better person

the intestines thing is true if youre talking about the little prince planet

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

cumshitter posted:

from 21 to 25 i legit believed if you stretched out a man's intestines they could go around the world three times

i also believed jeff dunham, the puppet comedian, made more than every country up to 8th ranking in GDP

i refuse to learn anything because learning is act of self-defeat, and acknowledgment of your own failure. i will never acknowledge my failure

i ended an AA speech with that line once and they booed me out of the building. i never returend because, frankly, im not going to hang out with a bunch of failures if i want to become a better person

Never give up being yourself, cumshitter

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Bearjew posted:

dont these work like if you run into someone in a bar and they dont have their aa coin they have to buy you a drink

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

jarofpiss posted:

my stomach is the same as my girlfriend's purse

pocket. its a browser and phone app that helps you save articles for later

also i never use pocket. i just kept the browser tab open becuase i cant figure out how to turn anything i own off. but i refuse to learn, because i refuse to acknowledge my own weaknesses.

i dont care if the TV i own is about to burst into flames because its been on for more than a year. such is the price of being perfect

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Duscat posted:

still occasionally lolling that we hired donald trump to be our potus

america deserved donald trump

he's donating his salary to the us troops so we are geting our moneys worth

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Overclock your AA coin to gain more years

Throw it in a computer and that baby will appreciate like bitcoin

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Bearjew posted:

every time i meet someone new at a bar i tell them, "Did you know? They give you a free drink if you give them a one month coin."

most people don't know what a one month coin is. that doesnt stop me from telling the joke. becuase, again, i refuse to learn

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
i'm gonna stare directly at the decorum

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

imagine quoting jesse waters ernestly

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Duscat posted:

i'm gonna stare directly at the decorum

Don't it'll make you say nice things about bad people

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
toast's ready

https://twitter.com/BYWOOC/status/1035951026338242565

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

sweeeeet we've moved the goal posts now to "Trump team never gave anything to Russia"

love that our president is as bad a liar as Chris Kyle the Amerucain Snyper, lollin that our country is dumb enough to believe literally both of them

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

I just realized that since brown moses posts here, almost every intelligence agency probably catalogs every post and user info here

I wonder what life is like for him knowing his poo poo is being tapped and followed constantly by the kgb

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
there legit is a bar in burbank called Residuals

if you show up there with a residual check from acting in something and it's worth less than a dollar they give you a, technically, free drink if you sign it over to the bar

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
Is McCain in the ground yet?

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Hey intelligence services: piss tape is real

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

cumshitter posted:

if you show up there with a residual check from acting in something and it's worth less than a dollar they give you a, technically, free drink if you sign it over to the bar

t hat sounds aweome

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

lol so the trump team leaked info to the russians too? of course they did

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

cumshitter posted:

wait trhe intestines thing is a lie?????????????????? ohw long are intestines really.

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

twoday posted:

Is McCain in the ground yet?

hes getting a tibetan sky burial in the us capitol dome

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

cumshitter posted:

How is that free

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

cumshitter posted:

LA is cool i really need to head down that way for non-disneyland fun more often, maybe once hsr is finished (lolol)

the drive from sf down just sucks too much tho

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

cumshitter posted:

its called Residuals because all the alcohol is leftovers in the bottom of glasses/bottles from other bars

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
*pulls my coin bag off my pantaloons and plops it on the bar, one month coins spill everywhere*

"DRINKS FOR ME AND ALL MY NEW FRIENDS"

"oh. you dont honor that lie ive been telling. well, theres a lot of pissed off alcoholics behind me who think thats true, so you should."

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

its less than a dollar (which is worth practically 0 bitcoins)

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
the Trump show is kinda boring today, but I guess the McAfee Antivirus guy has been trolled into an epic meltdown today lmao

https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/1035920325186400256?s=19

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
but no i really do hope i get to ride hsr before i die, i mean it'll probably be close to my death bed, but hey. at least future generations can enjoy it

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

no govt interference :patriot:

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

buddhanc posted:

I just realized that since brown moses posts here, almost every intelligence agency probably catalogs every post and user info here

I wonder what life is like for him knowing his poo poo is being tapped and followed constantly by the kgb

lolling at the poor fucks reading my posts trying to find intelligence therein, hope they're paying you good

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

wow read my post jerk. i put a lot effort into it. i think i couched it int he appropriate language to say its not actually free, its just a beer you get for less than a dollar whether that be $0.01 or $0.99

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

What in the gently caress does that even meaaaaannnnnn
It means we're hosed.

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

i uber eats ordered church's chicken from a block away and waited 30 mins. really starting to feel like a downward spiral

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

jarofpiss posted:

i uber eats ordered church's chicken from a block away and waited 30 mins. really starting to feel like a downward spiral
You supported uber

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

jarofpiss posted:

hes getting a tibetan sky burial in the us capitol dome

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RArGl2vkGI

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

just sign over forged residual checks and get actual free drinks

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Trump would deposit those checks. We have the historical precedent

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
out of curiosity, how do the intel agencies keep their people whose job is to read posts every day that basically say "people dying from lack of healthcare is bad" from eventually going "hmm"

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

FactsAreUseless posted:

You supported uber
i always wondered, is it morally better to use uber and eat up all that VC cash to spur their imminent demise (and tip the driver $20 cash to make up for it) or not take uber. it's your moral imperiative to take money from rich investers as possible and uber subsidzies the poo poo out of all that with billions of vc cash a year and is a flaming dumpster fire of barrels of cash

uber must die so whatever speeds up their death is good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

fake news that doesn't sound like "USA! USA! USA!" to me

• Locked thread