Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Yinlock posted:

it mostly is, the gop suddenly ejected it along with most of their conspiracy department

lol no, QAnon is only gonna get more publicity because it's gone on long enough that a bunch of the followers are gonna start storming vape shops in strip malls or blocking highways soon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
the king of redania is an alt right failson

i'm seeing why the witcher three is the 2nd best open world video game in the year in which it was released

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

wilp,

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/KerriHarrisDE/status/1036294430372716544

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydpmzU_i2hg

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

seeing this picture i want to feel sorry for her

but i will not. nope. not a loving chance you loving bitch

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
trollop is a funny word, if a very misogynistic one.

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

freckle posted:

oh poo poo i just noticed the chuds legalized alcohol shipping in kentucky

eat poo poo dry county

Are you loving kidding me, I just did gifts to back home and it's always such a mental strain guessing what people there want because I can't just mail wine to people, but I guess I could have?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

imagine you have only one developed skill and it's to make backgrounds for 90s adventure games that will never exist that's the hell i live in

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Dumb Lowtax posted:

Are you loving kidding me, I just did gifts to back home and it's always such a mental strain guessing what people there want because I can't just mail wine to people, but I guess I could have?

mailing whine

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
my poo poo has gone back to slurry, i blame my diet

having a major case of the Shits right now

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

Al! posted:

imagine you have only one developed skill and it's to make backgrounds for 90s adventure games that will never exist that's the hell i live in

Oh I don't have to imagine

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Dumb Lowtax posted:

i just looked it up and its in state distributors/distillers only or some bullshit

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
gently caress

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Al! posted:

witcher 3 is one of the few old school pc rpgs that don't allow you to kill just anyone for no reason except the witcher 3 is the only videogame where everyone is such an rear end in a top hat that i actually want to do it instead of games like morrowind where i actually feel bad for the ai's for being trapped in some marylander's clockwork video game machine

[nasally old man voice] Ah yes! we've been expecting you

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Left 4 Dead was a good game

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Dumb Lowtax posted:

Oh I don't have to imagine

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

you're doing the lords work

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
for the longest time, i thought loss.jpg references were something to do with image quality

then i found out what it was and yeah i was right

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Higgy
Jul 6, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

lorn Wayne posted:

for the longest time, i thought loss.jpg references were something to do with image quality

png is a superior format. And, don't even get me started about svg.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

thanks obama

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/PragPop_/status/1036258511108415488

"sometimes" pro-bank votes

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

lol even this shill knows that people who work for a living are loving furious at banks

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

i'm just excited to learn after september 6 whether we need to put delaware to the sword

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

or more accurately to the machete

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

^^^ "the state's best interests"

row upon row of vacant houses, rampant homelessness, second highest cancer rate, extremely high rate of opioid deaths.

ehhh we're fine

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Kurtofan posted:

i seriously hate you for showing me this

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

a place for you [a boarded up brick townhouse that's probably actually worth a million dollars either way]

thats probably a perfect advertisement for late capitalism

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Tom!

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

lorn Wayne posted:

Loss edits are folk art by now.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/AFP/status/1036509461534334980?s=20

:tif:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

wow seems like this guy really likes tom
https://twitter.com/BJYNOR/status/1036336906051760128

i wonder why...

quote:

“I am Senator Tom Carper’s new Staff Assistant in the Washington, D.C. office. I am responsible for greeting and receiving constituents at the office, as well as answering constituent phone calls and emails and sending them to the Senator. Besides that, I am responsible for handling all White House Tours and also assisting the Legislative staff with attending briefings. It is a full-time job with long hours but because I believe in my abilities to aspire to other positions, this is a great start for me.”

tom! has no actual fans who aren't on his payroll. it's just soulless husks trying to keep a dying man's campaign going so they can keep grifting.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Nichael posted:

i wonder why...

tom! has no actual fans who aren't on his payroll. it's just soulless husks trying to keep a dying man's campaign going so they can keep grifting.

i have this weird feeling that carpo might actually lose but it might be optimism

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Nichael posted:

i wonder why...

Tom!

• Locked thread