Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

lmao ^^^^

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Tarantino chrome links itt?

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side

:hmmyes:

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

clitzilla's true calling

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Obamacare won't heal all that anguish

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Or maybe it could be the decades of anti-union laws and court rulings.

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1036576599771111424

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Oh, konnichiwa :frogbon:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/1036066867461455872

:rowdytrout:

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Wynona Dryder posted:

Chopped peppers, tomatoes, onions

the peppers aren't chopped, bitch. ya ever had a chicago dawg?.

diced onions. tomato slices. tiny peppers (or sports peppers, if you're fancy). mustard. poppy seed bun. neon green relish. celery salt. dill pickle spears.

and most importantly of all, you eat it on a faded hot yellow table in a shithole hole in the wall restaurant with a 30+ year old Vienna Beef advertisment on the window

don't try to show up and pretend, bitch. i love ya, winona, but you're walking face first into a minefield with this petty bullshit

we're talking about hot dogs. this is serious poo poo.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

cumshitter posted:

https://twitter.com/jimpjorps/status/794633420659945472

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

why did they look on a train for him when he had a plane ticket

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

:nsa::nsa::nsa:

That's a great train ride though :nsacloud:

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i'd take a bullet for the mare, hizzoner da mare mare daily, before i let someone boil a hot dog wrong

my blood runs yellow like mustard because I'm a true son of chicago. ketchup blood is for pussies.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Shear Modulus posted:

why did they look on a train for him when he had a plane ticket

plane ticket was never registered at the airport, meaning he didn't use it

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

cumshitter posted:

my blood runs yellow like piss

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Germany was having trouble, what a sad sad story

Needed a new leader to restore its former glory

Where oh where was he? Where could that man be?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlQfW9oK1G4

god. i just wish mel brooks was young enough for me to suck his dick. the man was a genius and i want to tell him that without words

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

cumshitter posted:

diced onions. tomato slices. tiny peppers (or sports peppers, if you're fancy). mustard. poppy seed bun. neon green relish. celery salt. dill pickle spears.

and most importantly of all, you eat it on a faded hot yellow table in a shithole hole in the wall restaurant with a 30+ year old Vienna Beef advertisment on the window

don't try to show up and pretend, bitch. i love ya, winona, but you're walking face first into a minefield with this petty bullshit

wtf is this bullshit :milk: u 4got the chili the mustard and the slaw

:cmon:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

cumshitter posted:

Germany was having trouble, what a sad sad story

Needed a new leader to restore its former glory

Where oh where was he? Where could that man be?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlQfW9oK1G4

drumpf

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i visited chi-town once (the windy city, the second city, hog butcher to the world) and was really high on mushrooms with some comrades and they're like "you gotta have a chicago hotdog" and i'm like "yer loving a right i do", so we went to Portillos, all hosed up, and they shove me into some booth and i'm watching the place breathe and then come over with this tray of food, and to this day it's the most filthy and sensual experience i ever had eating. it was the infamous dog, an enormous wet italian beef sandwich, a mountain of fries, little buckets of cheese and ketchup and a milkshake. i just tunnel vision'd into the zone and started gorging. i'm a pretty slight fellow, but i packed all of this decadent food away without picking anything off or re-arranging anything, in a way that probably should have killed me, but i'd like to think would do a chicago person proud

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

trump retweeted a bunch of.poo poo by corey stewart related to the federal pay freeze? Im so confused

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

jerry seinfel posted:

trump retweeted a bunch of.poo poo by corey stewart related to the federal pay freeze? Im so confused

i can help you understand it. get this: donald trump is the president hahahahaha

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
*whipping my dick out at the gay bar*

Annnnd now it's springtime for hitler, and germany

*waggles dick*

We're marching at a faster pace

Look out, here comes the master race

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
this patrick bateman looking mother fucker

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

ShriekingMarxist posted:

PMURT

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

jerry seinfel posted:

Im so confused

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

ShriekingMarxist posted:

look at this idiot exercising don't you know your body has a finite amount of energy?

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

jerry seinfel posted:

look at this idiot exercising don't you know your body has a finite amount of energy?

he didnt get good brain

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

barron understands that exercising is wasting energy which is why he smartly doesnt leave the computer for days on end

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

cumshitter posted:

onions, onions, onions, onions

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

jerry seinfel posted:

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

guess you could say they are

the fuzz

Ayn Randi
Mar 12, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Shear Modulus posted:

he didnt get good brain

ITS CALLED GENES!

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Don Jr. looking very serial killer chic today

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

ShriekingMarxist posted:

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

don jr is a failed serial killer

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Tesseraction posted:

guess you could say they are

the fuzz

fuzz.yif

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

ShriekingMarxist posted:

i visited chi-town once (the windy city, the second city, hog butcher to the world) and was really high on mushrooms with some comrades and they're like "you gotta have a chicago hotdog" and i'm like "yer loving a right i do", so we went to Portillos, all hosed up, and they shove me into some booth and i'm watching the place breathe and then come over with this tray of food, and to this day it's the most filthy and sensual experience i ever had eating. it was the infamous dog, an enormous wet italian beef sandwich, a mountain of fries, little buckets of cheese and ketchup and a milkshake. i just tunnel vision'd into the zone and started gorging. i'm a pretty slight fellow, but i packed all of this decadent food away without picking anything off or re-arranging anything, in a way that probably should have killed me, but i'd like to think would do a chicago person proud

oh man eating on mushrooms is weird and visceral as hell

• Locked thread