Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Jerry Cotton posted:

FREEEDR QUICKLY AND SUDDENLY PULLED BACK HIS FORESKIN AND HELD A BARE AND SMELLY DICK KNOB AT THE PUBLICK BEACH RIGHT NEXT TO PEOPLE'S HEAD AND PEOPLE COMPLAINT ABOUT SMELLS.

GERALD COTTON, frenzied dipshit, opened his oleaginous maw to deliver the following quip in a hyperautismal voice that sounds like a ride-along camera on a dirt bike:

Jerry Cotton posted:

SMELLY DICK KNOB

He seemed nearly unaware that everyone has hated his faintly developed existence since he first dropped from his mother’s frontbutt like the first squirt from a bottle of unshaken ketchup. A local bystander was quoted as telling him “I hope someone kicks you in the legpit boy”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

I don’t actually have a problem with mr cotton

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

Samuringa posted:

It's alright, I got some

I love Flork of Cows so much

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Samuringa posted:

It's alright, I got some

Birbs are pure and beautiful creatures.

Sormus
Jul 24, 2007

PREVENT SPACE-AIDS
sanitize your lovebot
between users :roboluv:

Sormus has a new favorite as of 04:42 on Sep 3, 2018

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Screaming Idiot posted:

Homeboy couldn't keep his racisms in check even after repeated gentle warnings, so he decided to move to a big, wide-open farm upstate where he can frolic wild and free.

The employees on his farm, however...

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

The countable noun meme

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
:hmmyes:

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Same except 28 yr old

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

I love wholesome memes.

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all

My. Fuckin. Jam.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

My dog runs down the back of the garden whenever he meets someone new and licks his own poo poo. Then licks the new person all over the face before they realise

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Your dog is trying to tell you to clean up after him

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

EmmyOk posted:

My dog runs down the back of the garden whenever he meets someone new and licks his own poo poo. Then licks the new person all over the face before they realise

OK the dog is a liberal, the poo poo is Bitcoin, I haven't worked out the rest of the parable yet.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

EmmyOk posted:

jesus WEP posted:

Your dog is trying to tell you to clean up after him

Your dog literally doesn't understand that humans have a terrible olfactory sense and thinks you can smell the problem it's trying to warn you about.

The dog is literally wiser than you about keeping fecal matter too close to the place where you eat and sleep.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Your dog literally doesn't understand that humans have a terrible olfactory sense and thinks you can smell the problem it's trying to warn you about.

The dog is literally wiser than you about keeping fecal matter too close to the place where you eat and sleep.

Haha no that's not how dogs think at all. They poop to mark territory, if anything they probably think it's weird for you to be removing their poop

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I think he’s just a bastard because he used to piss on the other dogs bed then go back to his own

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
He just wants to share his favorite smell with his new friend.

Jellymouth
Jul 9, 2009
Fun Shoe

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

A massive improvement imo

Webvomics are still poo poo tho

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

I do love this one though

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

Bertrand Hustle posted:

Birbs are pure and beautiful creatures.

Thanks bud, I love you too.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Samuringa posted:

I do love this one though

These bird comics are almost all good and pure

Left out:
[Webcomics 2008] | || || |_

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

GAINING WEIGHT...
Mar 26, 2007

See? Science proves the JewsMuslims are inferior and must be purged! I'm not a racist, honest!

bike tory posted:

Left out:
[Webcomics 2008] | || || |_

This is technically true SINCE 2008, but yes

That70sHeidi
Aug 16, 2009
... I've never been milkshake ducked before, I'm not sure how to feel. DAMMIT!

But good memes, I too love the birds.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

EmmyOk posted:

I think he’s just a bastard because he used to piss on the other dogs bed then go back to his own

That was a cat

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

There was a time where I would shoot out the rest of the rounds in a clip instead of pressing the reload button

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
https://twitter.com/Julian_Epp/status/1036798782212632577

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

GAINING WEIGHT... posted:

This is technically true SINCE 2008, but yes

This Wikipedia article is about notable inventions in webcomedy.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
:hmmyes:

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
Me, in Borderlands 2, playing Gaige.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

I am sick of loss memes. I‘l admit that they were pretty funny at first, but have you seen what they’ve turned into? Ilegible to anyone who isn’t in on ten godamn years of injokes. Loss memes need to be retied, permanently.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

You realize we're going to get a full page of them now? Unless...unless that was your plan all along..........

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
*Stares into frantically shaking gnome scanlines for hints of loss allegory*

E: vvvvvvv look I just got a new avatar, I don't need this!

Karate Bastard has a new favorite as of 07:24 on Sep 4, 2018

Softface
Feb 16, 2011

Some things can't be unseen

Ariong posted:

I am sick of loss memes. I‘l admit that they were pretty funny at first, but have you seen what they’ve turned into? Ilegible to anyone who isn’t in on ten godamn years of injokes. Loss memes need to be retied, permanently.

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

Oh no.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

mama mia what a spicy meme :discourse: