Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
the universe might surprise you in nasty and unexpected ways

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

DancingShade posted:

Mottom should be running out of stockpiled butt tree fruit by now.

Unless it had seedlings or something.

Doesn't she still have a Key? She could presumably stop aging by just being too angry to remember to do so.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

The Lone Badger posted:

Doesn't she still have a Key? She could presumably stop aging by just being too angry to remember to do so.

Ive been saying this since she showed up at Yre

And for a setting where force and purity of will is the most important thing and can bend reality its absolutely not a stretch.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Ive been saying this since she showed up at Yre

And for a setting where force and purity of will is the most important thing and can bend reality its absolutely not a stretch.

I also agree, she looked fine when fighting 000001 and showed no signs of her normal rapid aging.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

AtomikKrab posted:

I also agree, she looked fine when fighting 000001 and showed no signs of her normal rapid aging.

Reach healthy glow through EXTREME RAGE

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

AtomikKrab posted:

She was looking rather weathered on the page where she is finishing off Mammon's #1.

Rhaka
Feb 15, 2008

Practice knighthood and learn
the art that dignifies you

I kind of like the idea of Mottom snacking on buttfruits in mid-fight like they're a energy bar.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

The Lone Badger posted:

she probably still has to chow down eventually but yeah being decisive is absolutely gonna boost her power enough to let her weather the effects better than she was

At some point she's gonna start wavering towards path of least resistance again and go all drank from the wrong holy grail

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

A.o.D. posted:

She was looking rather weathered on the page where she is finishing off Mammon's #1.

000001 is presumably not bad at magical KSBD fighting arts and would probably take the wind out of anyones sails.

M. Propagandalf
Aug 9, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

AtomikKrab posted:

Mottom went from Malibu "Thinking gives you wrinkles" Stacy, to Lisa "Trust in yourself and you can achieve anything!" Lionheart.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:
I'm expecting Mottom to reach the thought of "Ladies Blood -> Husband Tree -> Butt Fruit -> Perpetual Youth" and continue to be Furiously Determined that her Kingly Mindset lets her just skip steps 2+3 and go full Countess Bathory.

Bonus points if she drains Incubus' Blood Pit and he throws a tantrum.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Solomon David says things that prompt people to ask questions that let him be smug.

Malpais Legate
Oct 1, 2014

Is this the first page chapter with a white gutter or is it just because the whole page is very light that I'm noticing it?

Edit: lol page and chapter are different words

Malpais Legate fucked around with this message at 23:22 on Sep 4, 2018

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

Main Zaid isn't looking great right now.

Edit: AM I BEING DETAINED!?

Joe Slowboat
Nov 9, 2016

Higgledy-Piggledy Whale Statements

I'm hugely enjoying this.

Also I'm pretty sure Mottom is only able to keep functioning because she is too wrapped up in avenging her own impending death to worry about staying alive. The minute she starts trying to think up a clever mortality dodge she's going to age into a mummy again. Hence why she's wearing funeral clothes.

Kai Tave
Jul 2, 2012
Fallen Rib
lol there are actually two suns.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Kai Tave posted:

lol there are actually two suns.

Absolutely not a ex post facto justification for a lighting mistake.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i guess zaid isnt allowed access to razors then

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

"because I put them there"

:smug:

Edit: someone put a beard and halo on that thing, color it purple, and buy :supersmug: please and thank you

Hempuli
Nov 16, 2011

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

That last panel :allears:

Every time I think we've reached Maximum Smug, Sol Dave has to go and one-up himself. Of course, we'll only actually get there right before Allison cuts his head off/destroy his palace/a giant golden baby drops a wall on his head.

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

Is your refrigerator running?
I honestly thought Zaid was going to be the unseen for much longer in the comic. To see that he is going through all this bullshit is actually kind of nice.

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

Two suns, many disappointing sons, and this fuckin' guy.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

IT WAS ME ALL ALONG, BURROWS!

Ixjuvin
Aug 8, 2009

if smug was a motorcycle, it just jumped over a fucking canyon
Nap Ghost

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

Where is the halo?

Hempuli
Nov 16, 2011

ConfusedUs posted:

Where is the halo?

It didn't fit on my screen so I had to leave it out.

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe
double sun power!

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

So does Solomon accept that the prophesied one WILL eventually get all of the multiverse and is attempting to mold Zaid to his control?

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe

PetraCore posted:

So does Solomon accept that the prophesied one WILL eventually get all of the multiverse and is attempting to mold Zaid to his control?

nobody tell him that he got the dud

the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 371 days!

Joe Slowboat posted:

I'm hugely enjoying this.

Also I'm pretty sure Mottom is only able to keep functioning because she is too wrapped up in avenging her own impending death to worry about staying alive. The minute she starts trying to think up a clever mortality dodge she's going to age into a mummy again. Hence why she's wearing funeral clothes.

if she was properly royal she'd just die to get it over with, then go on with her day regardless

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:

PetraCore posted:

Or he could be thinking "Yeah so the True Heir is prophesized to usurp me but I am going to make drat sure that I approve of him before he kills me. I am not getting whacked-as-foretold by a pansy"

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Why is everyone so bad at linking the comic?

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead
I want to know what's in Zaid's little sash-pouch.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

GreyjoyBastard posted:

I want to know what's in Zaid's little sash-pouch.

Doritos

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

ConfusedUs posted:

"because I put them there"

:smug:

IKR.

"Did you get the implication, Zaid? There are two. Like my testicles which are also very enormous indeed."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister Olympus
Oct 31, 2011

Buzzard, Who Steals From Dead Bodies

Dawgstar posted:

IKR.

"Did you get the implication, Zaid? There are two. Like my testicles which are also very enormous indeed."

pee is stored in the suns