Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Augus
Mar 9, 2015

the correct answer is "your mom"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doc Walrus
Jan 2, 2014

Cryin' Chris is a WASTE.
Nap Ghost

Andy seems to think lawyers defend their client because they believe their client is innocent :hmbol:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
if lizzie was the real deal she would have ran in oklahoma and won but oh no she had to run in the MA senatorial safe space

fk her, she's a feinstein-in-training

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Wynona Dryder posted:

milquetoast harvard borne obama afterbirth

accur8

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

shes currently in heaven in the control room demanding MAXIMUM POWER and then heaven blows up

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
https://twitter.com/CillizzaCNN/status/852568945982930944?s=19

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

get the gently caress outta here lol holy poo poo

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

she's a no-action fraud rendered impotent by trump and the #resistance delusion

still better than 99% of american pols but still, she sucks

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

oh yerah chris crawls around under the desk photographing womens feet. youll get used to it. after a week you wont even notice

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

having a hearty lol over all the decorum-huffing liberal pundits handwringing over these good honest dems who have generally voted okay being OUSTED by fiendish identity politics monsters

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
https://twitter.com/ParkerMolloy/status/1037137136653414402

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

punchymcpunch posted:

oh yerah chris crawls around under the desk photographing womens feet. youll get used to it. after a week you wont even notice

lmao that was never deleted

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

warrens baby got killed by trump and he called her a fake indian while he did it and all shes managed is looking more like your friends very uncool mom so yeah trump would abso crush her

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Squizzle posted:

punchy i have some sad news

the actress who played servalan........HAS DIED !!

oh no she set the type for so many nerds

e.g. read any culture novel, she's the SC lady with the drone

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/nycjim/status/1037155690299760646

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

trumps brain is whipped cream

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/WaikikiAquarium/status/1037155814715224064

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

What the gently caress?

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:

Rocks posted:

haven't followed this race between carper and harris. why is tom carper bad? why is Kerry evelyn harris good?

Carper is a centrist wang who huffs bipartisanship

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

honestly i was cleaning my crossbow and it went off

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.

He's screaming to be let go

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

Reality Pisser posted:

“I’m a Southerner, people can judge my intellect, my IQ, by my product and what I produce rather than what somebody else says,” Sen. Johnny Isakson (R-Ga.) said in an interview.

“We’re a pretty smart bunch. We lost the Civil War, but I think we’re winning the economic war since then . . . I’m not gonna get into name calling because I don’t think you should be allowed to call names — including the president,” he added.

Totally normal for a southern senator to speak of winning the second civil war

i thoguth the economic war was won by a bunch of states that didnt even exist before the civil war tho.

i guess its too much to ask that a dumb southerner know their american geography.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Zeroisanumber posted:

What the gently caress?

and he kept his job! and didnt even have to delete the tweet!

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

he was the same age as me :(

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

next time order custom fangs on the internet that can inject real poison

ffs 2k19 is right around the corner, step it up

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

punchymcpunch posted:

it's amazing how often this works though this is the first time i've heard it working with a crossbow

but you read gun death stats and it's amazing how those one-in-a-million headshots while cleaning your gun happen like 12-16% of the time

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

so I've only been halfway paying attention today... other than Woodward's book poo poo what else happened

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

punchymcpunch posted:

wait really?

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1037113564945960961

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

punchymcpunch posted:

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Bearjew posted:

so I've only been halfway paying attention today... other than Woodward's book poo poo what else happened

scotus hearings

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Bearjew posted:

trump has a hundred pictures of mueller and comey hugging and kissing each other but he's not sharing

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Its a shame bcause legend says if an monk seal lives to 40 yrs old they become magic and gain sentience

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
mods rename me General (Secretary of Defense) James Mattis and General (Chief of Staff) John Kelly

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself

emfive posted:

somebody on NPR today pointed out that Nike is probably absolutely loving the free publicity because according to some surveys "the millenials" tend to get massively behind anything that looks like a social cause they can believe in

*vocal fry NPR voice*
90% is a huge, huge, number of this demographic

Yeah somehow I don't think fat Boomers and rural chuds are Nike's growth demographic here.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Baller Ina posted:

Carper is a centrist wang who huffs bipartisanship

he also shits the bed

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

GrimGypsy posted:

having a hearty lol over all the decorum-huffing liberal pundits handwringing over these good honest dems who have generally voted okay being OUSTED by fiendish identity politics monsters

they're aghast at the unwashed masses doing the thing they're allowed to do lmao

of course, all of the shitheads up top would prefer the rules to be closer to what the founders intended, which was of course not everyone should be allowed to vote

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

what the gently caress

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Grand Theft Autobot posted:

Yeah somehow I don't think fat Boomers and rural chuds are Nike's growth demographic here.

yeah and you p much know they've done the market research to know which way this falls, this is not papa loving johns here

post COVID
Mar 5, 2007

free college, free healthcare, free Shmurda

just tryna be one of the gals

in the creepiest, weirdest way possible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Duscat posted:

it's amazing how often this works though this is the first time i've heard it working with a crossbow

but you read gun death stats and it's amazing how those one-in-a-million headshots while cleaning your gun happen like 12-16% of the time

its a way of keeping the suicide stats down!

• Locked thread