Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

It's pretty much our responsibility as adults to play along with those games.

See also: snipe hunts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
Page 300 sniped by a post about snipe hunts. A good snipe.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Imagine having so little contact with humans that hearing people post the lock/key analogy online is enough to ignite the your imagination.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Decrepus posted:

Imagine having so little contact with humans that hearing people post the lock/key analogy online is enough to ignite the your imagination.
He just proved that he's a tool.

Izzy
Mar 22, 2010

Gibbering in the void

Even if this did happen (nope) I guarantee you the "you got me" face was actually an "I am absolutely gobsmacked someone said something that stupid" face.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

burial
Sep 13, 2002

actually, that won't be necessary.

I admit that I might not necessarily know this didn’t happen if you didn’t post it here. I wouldn’t assume it did but people say stupid poo poo online all the time and a lot of companies are getting sassy.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Why is a 13-year-old boy at University?

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Jerry Cotton posted:

Why is a 13-year-old boy at University?

Doogie Howser, MRA

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

AlbieQuirky posted:

Doogie Howser, MRA

:lol:

Also I tried to think back what the consensus was when everyone was stupid and horny and I think it was "you can't wear out the lake by rowing".

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

Decrepus posted:

It's a mildly clever bit of wordplay, but I can't see why anyone thinks it would prove anything. People aren't metal crafts.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Jurgan posted:

It's a mildly clever bit of wordplay, but I can't see why anyone thinks it would prove anything. People aren't metal crafts.

I wonder if he also holds out his hand for some money when someone says "a penny for your thoughts", or thinks that the bird exchange rate is fixed at one in the hand for two in the bush.

LeastActionHero
Oct 23, 2008

Jurgan posted:

It's also dumb as hell anyway. I don't have 300 separate entrances to my apartment building because everyone want to avoid shared entrances, with their slutty locks that open for multiple keys.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

The key is my penis

burial
Sep 13, 2002

actually, that won't be necessary.

oldpainless posted:

The key is my penis

To quote Mason from Dead Like Me: “The key fell on my wank; my wank is the key.”

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

This whole article has a kind of stdh vibe to it. In short, the authors 3 year old has watched the original star wars trilogy, and asked why there aren't more female Jedi.

The Claptain
May 11, 2014

Grimey Drawer

Ah, yes, Muslims committing genocide since before Islam.

GreenMetalSun
Oct 12, 2012

Jurgan posted:

Yeah, but you can make up any dumb, slut-shaming crap you want. Watch: "A pencil sharpener can sharpen many pencils, but a pencil that gets sharpened too many times needs to be thrown away."

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

GreenMetalSun posted:

Yeah, but you can make up any dumb, slut-shaming crap you want. Watch: "A pencil sharpener can sharpen many pencils, but a pencil that gets sharpened too many times needs to be thrown away."

Yeah but that's man slut -shaming so who cares. (Also, there are a lot of advantages to locks that can be opened with many [different] keys. People who live in flats use locks like that every day and would be rather inconvenienced if they didn't exist. Not to mention that pencil sharpener blades also need to be replaced from time to time.)

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

What about those communal gates with all the locks chained together and everyone has an individual key, is that like wife swapping? I cant do this without a sex analogy

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

a teacher friend posted this as a joke, and of course someone had to barge in and completely miss the point and double down on the fact that it happens. Don't they think it's strange how it's always a second or third-hand account of it happening?

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

TheMostFrench posted:

This whole article has a kind of stdh vibe to it. In short, the authors 3 year old has watched the original star wars trilogy, and asked why there aren't more female Jedi.

I think lots of little girls watch older movies and ask where all the girls and women are. It does look strange to today's eye.

Not that the article isn't overblown blah-blah, though.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

yeah I eat rear end posted:

a teacher friend posted this as a joke, and of course someone had to barge in and completely miss the point and double down on the fact that it happens. Don't they think it's strange how it's always a second or third-hand account of it happening?

Here's the corollary: I'm a teacher and I had an honest to God LeMonjelo in class last year. Somebody heard the joke/legend and made it a reality. Or the kid was loving with me.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

Nostradingus posted:

Here's the corollary: I'm a teacher and I had an honest to God LeMonjelo in class last year. Somebody heard the joke/legend and made it a reality. Or the kid was loving with me.

I'm not entirely convinced that you aren't just a sentient stdh story trying to turn me in to one of the "well i heard of one guy who really had a student named that so..." drones that keeps spreading it.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I heard a guy took the eating rear end meme seriously and actually ate rear end SMDH.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

what happaned once to mee was nigerian scammer asked for money through wetterunio I asked why I have so send through them he answerd mee that i needs money right away tht the kid is sick frist gav wrong informations that i could check out because they'd sent mee e mail that had the same informations that lead to a scamsite but i wus wise enough that knew scam was taking place there we wus sneding mails unlike others fall for it this dude lived in finland and hadn't been granted asslum but i thoughts up a good leaner i asked what work are you in he told good profession im in i asked good salary but he didn't tell it than i struck it how darkei will be made to pay told tht you are rapist child abuuser if you don't pay ransom ill take the thing to court you get caught from that hee tried to explain allsorts butt got caught in muh hook i got a nonsiderable sum of money scammed from him the man didnt even live in finland i wont say any more regards rich woman who they tred to scam but it didnt work out a warm autumn for every reader of iltis.

SerialKilldeer
Apr 25, 2014

Is the PYF Terrible Names thread still around? I remember browsing it for a while and seeing Le-a (and her sister A-a) popping up every few pages. Also claims of parents naming their kids after medical terms such as Eczema and Gonorrhea because they overheard it in a hospital and thought it sounded so pretty.

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

SerialKilldeer posted:

Is the PYF Terrible Names thread still around? I remember browsing it for a while and seeing Le-a (and her sister A-a) popping up every few pages. Also claims of parents naming their kids after medical terms such as Eczema and Gonorrhea because they overheard it in a hospital and thought it sounded so pretty.

Yeah: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3506614&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

There's a rule against clearly stdh names now, though.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Albert and Marilyn?

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

re: The Bloody Mary thing.

Once I was over at a friend's house, and we were watching one of the stupid ghost hunting shows, and they brought up "Bloody Mary". His 12 year old son asked about it about, and his mother, who was in the kitchen flipped the gently caress out and yelled at him to never do the "Bloody Mary" chant.

Then again, she is religious.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

This thread often has a fairly shaky idea of what sort of poo poo kids do and don't say, weirdly adult and/or bizarre statements happen all the time

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

sebmojo posted:

This thread often has a fairly shaky idea of what sort of poo poo kids do and don't say, weirdly adult and/or bizarre statements happen all the time

If kids weren't precocious at times there wouldn't be a word for it.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

sebmojo posted:

Yes but my niece would only say poignant funny poo poo by mistake every now and then, the rest of the time it was too incoherent or only goofy in a terribly mundane way.

I immediately become suspicious when some dude's kid is throwing out slamming zingers every day. The guy who made a book out of that BS is full of it, either that or he attempts to goad responses out of them that would suit his needs.

rudecyrus
Nov 6, 2009

fuck you trolls
My two week old infant said to me, "Daddy, why do people hate each other because of their skin color when race is a social construct?" When you know, you know.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

One day I went to Wal-Mart
I went to shoplift in Wal-Mart
Then I got filmed in Wal-Mart
Now they won't hire me in Wal-Mart

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

SerialKilldeer posted:

Reminds me of a Family Matters joke, where Waldo said his sister was named Quesadilla because she was born in a Taco Bell.

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?

Jerry Cotton posted:

One day I went to Wal-Mart
I went to shoplift in Wal-Mart
Then I got filmed in Wal-Mart
Now they won't hire me in Wal-Mart

Is this a morrissey song?

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

I sung it to this tune in my head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeYsTmIzjkw

Adbot