Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Wiggles Von Huggins posted:

this gave me a hearty lol.
It reminded me a ton of depictions of Bing Crosby in old Looney Tunes cartoons.

I sincerely don't know who it's supposed to be.

Edit: Nope, I was thinking of Peter Lorre, who showed up a ton in Looney Tunes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

RareAcumen posted:

Okay, what's the shoe thing?

Hillary got sick at one point in the campaign and at one point lost a shoe as she was assisted back to her car. That's it.

Ommin
Apr 5, 2006
I like to watch CinemaSins and Honest Trailers for all the movies I'm curious about but don't want to watch. It's like Cliff's Notes with commentary notes to use in conversation to "prove you watched it."

FactsAreUseless posted:

Is the giant blue wave going to wash Trump away? Will the sign he's hammering stop it from hitting the beach?

Seriously, if the point is to diminish the idea of a "blue wave", I would think the perspectives should reversed. He should have made that sign a border wall. I mean, keep some consistency in your propaganda.

Also, I don't get why the Twitter bird is a pirate on the Censor Ship? Is it the one that sprung the leak in the boat?

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

CloFan
Nov 6, 2004

why is antifa holding a bike lock?

Imagined
Feb 2, 2007

CloFan posted:

why is antifa holding a bike lock?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ooking-for-him/

gbut
Mar 28, 2008

😤I put the UN🇺🇳 in 🎊FUN🎉

Lol. I guess I'm ready for the revolution then.

locked and loaded

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
I'm Aaooogah

everydayfalls
Aug 23, 2016

Samuringa posted:

the most political cartoon that ever political cartoon-ed

The meta narrative here is odd, is trump ordering the tide not to come in? Trump does not have a humble bone in his body.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

I'm Angry Haunting Ghost-Obama

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Gimme whatever Garrison has. That looks trippy af. I bet it is incurable.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Karate Bastard posted:

Gimme whatever Garrison has. That looks trippy af. I bet it is incurable.

I'm not sure you can catch schizophrenia

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Sure you can, you just need to channel FYAD and the concept of irony constantly.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

I'm the... floating pile of poo poo?

poo poo.

Stryder
Oct 3, 2002
I'm the Jewiest caracature of Mark Zuckerberg ever drawn.

Ommin
Apr 5, 2006
I like to watch CinemaSins and Honest Trailers for all the movies I'm curious about but don't want to watch. It's like Cliff's Notes with commentary notes to use in conversation to "prove you watched it."

Stryder posted:

I'm the Jewiest caracature of Mark Zuckerberg ever drawn.

Which one is suppose to be Zuckerberg? I still don't know who the Peter Lorre looking one is suppose to be either. How am I suppose to know who to be outraged at?!

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Wiggles Von Huggins posted:

this gave me a hearty lol.

my favorite is the not racist at all portrayal of the nice, surfing jewish man.

somebody read Maus

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Bernie crab would be a good av

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

FactsAreUseless posted:

The four great Democratic heads of the wave: Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, Ted Kennedy, and Bing Crosby

I think your Ted Kennedy is supposed to be George Soros? At least, I can't see him anywhere else on this maniacal mural, and Garrison has as much of a hate-boner for Soros as he has a love-boner for Trump.

Ommin posted:

Which one is suppose to be Zuckerberg? I still don't know who the Peter Lorre looking one is suppose to be either. How am I suppose to know who to be outraged at?!

Zuckerberg is in the ship with the Z on his hat.

No idea who Peter Lorre is supposed to be. I'm going to check the Politoons thread to see what they have figured out.

Ben Garrison posted:

The Democrats are riding a cresting wave of corruption, lies, censorship, and desperation. They hope to win the mid terms and then negate Trump’s accomplishments. I predict it will be a crashing failure. They’re losing the narrative. Even many progressives no longer believe the ‘Russian Collusion’ bunk that was illegally drummed up by Hillary and Obama along with the politicized FBI. The president needs to make everything public so everyone will know for sure that the Deep State has weaponized the justice system to fire in their favor. Heads should roll. More people should be fired. Starting with perhaps Jefferson Sessions.

The blue wave will dissipate quickly after crashing on the beach of truth.

—Ben Garrison

PS. President Trump knows the Blue wave won’t make a “big splash” in 2018. Left to right, we find soggy Hillary Clinton, Obama, Adam Schiff, Cohen, Robert Mueller, ANTIFA, Warren, CNN, and here’s commie…Ocasio-Cortez.

Crawling along the beach is the Commie Crab, Bernie Sanders. Above, steering the “Censor Ship”, we see Zuckerberg and Jack Doresy, the Twitter CEO.

Memento has a new favorite as of 06:30 on Sep 5, 2018

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Memento posted:

No idea who Peter Lorre is supposed to be. I'm going to check the Politoons thread to see what they have figured out.

Adam Schiff

Ommin
Apr 5, 2006

Memento posted:

I think your Ted Kennedy is supposed to be George Soros? At least, I can't see him anywhere else on this maniacal mural, and Garrison has as much of a hate-boner for Soros as he has a love-boner for Trump.

I thought that was supposed to be Mueller.

Memento posted:

Zuckerberg is in the ship with the Z on his hat.

Thank you. There is just so much to dissect. Like it just dawned on me that, by portraying Cohen as a rat, does that not imply that Trump is a crook?

Ahhhhh...:doh:

Ommin has a new favorite as of 06:32 on Sep 5, 2018

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Ommin posted:

I thought that was supposed to be Mueller.

Thank you. There is just so much to dissect. Like it just dawned on me that, by portraying Cohen as a rat, does that not imply that Trump is a crook?

Yeah it's Mueller, I guess Soros didn't get a look in. I edited my post with the brainworm'd ramblingsinsightful commentary of the hackartist.

Ommin
Apr 5, 2006

Memento posted:

I edited my post with the brainworm'd ramblingsinsightful commentary of the hackartist.

Wow. I'm glad he provided a legend because I never would have guessed Doresy. Twitter is progressive? :stare:

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

The writing on the side translates into "may you live a long and healthy life".

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Memento posted:

This makes sense to me but I've also never seen George Soros.

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Yeah get hosed potassium.

lemonadesweetheart
May 27, 2010

That post is violence.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I genuinely love that kind of poo poo but I get that most people don't.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
I'm not sure if we're all turning into boomers fwd:fwdx10ing at each other, have taken dank meme irony all the way around to actually enjoying email forward quality memes, or if there's even a difference.

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

I'm calling the war crimes tribunal.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

https://twitter.com/OregonJOBS2/status/1025903737460510720

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

https://i.imgur.com/NDVGA5a.mp4

lemonadesweetheart
May 27, 2010

Is that chicken and coke?

Brewmaster
Dec 10, 2007

Hi! I'm awkward.

Must be some kinda furiner, I've never seen an American woman that petite.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

FactsAreUseless posted:

I genuinely love that kind of poo poo but I get that most people don't.

Ghost Leviathan posted:

I'm not sure if we're all turning into boomers fwd:fwdx10ing at each other, have taken dank meme irony all the way around to actually enjoying email forward quality memes, or if there's even a difference.

That entire post is an unfunny pile of poo poo, but honestly it wouldn't bother me so much if we didn't already have a perfectly good meme thread he could post it in.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

the weird nonsequitousness of the joker + women are magic one caused my anger to briefly subside in favor of bewilderment

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I always have to remind myself, old people were once in their 20s and enjoyed actual humor too.

Oblivion awaits us all :rip:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Data Graham posted:

I always have to remind myself, old people were once in their 20s and enjoyed actual humor too.

Oblivion awaits us all :rip:

Yeah I haven't even beaten Morrowind yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Jerry Cotton posted:

Yeah I haven't even beaten Morrowind yet.

No one has.