Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

jyrque posted:

It's tapes all the way down

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wu9QBn9i4EQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
Q: how was trump able to conceive his youngest son barron?

A: he had assistance from vladimir putin

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

shared by a cop i know on facebook.
tempted to reply "this war is so loving illegal"

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Sockser posted:

2019: American voters have ushered in a blue wave in the house and senate, America seems to be back on track to being a normal place
Russia, infuriated by America banding together, releases not one, but two piss tapes

labeled “trump piss tape 1” and “trump piss tape 3”

all of America is a pile of ash by morning

Just like Robocop the best one is 2. Where's the second piss tape? Do you have it? Why won't you release it. RELEASE THE PISS TAPE.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Pat Tillman died for nothing, broken, disillusioned, and killed by his own men.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

nooneofconsequence posted:

The American Dream

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

nooneofconsequence posted:

:same:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

canyoneer posted:

if ur going to waste the time may as well just copy paste his chatlogs w/ chomsky

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

canyoneer posted:

Just do it

armchairyoda
Sep 17, 2008
Melman

canyoneer posted:

(((Cross)))trainers

Fixed. Goddammit. :black101:

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/04/politics/trump-woodward-transcript/index.html

Trump conversation with Bob Woodward. Affirms that aides don't actually tell him anything, because he is a colossal moron. Its a lol

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

Vim Fuego posted:

Trump conversation with Bob Woodward. Affirms that aides don't actually tell him anything, because he is a colossal moron. Its a lol

Actually my favorite part was Conway saying she didn’t tell Trump because she “took it to the people who make those decisions”, Woodward asking who those people are, and then Conway just saying “well anyway here’s the president again.” That is some extraordinarily transparent not doing her job.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Vim Fuego posted:

this won't load the transcript for me for some reason

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Vim Fuego posted:

lmao this guy is in charge of everything

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

ScrubLeague posted:

lmao this guy is in charge of everything

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Jose posted:

this won't load the transcript for me for some reason

I already posted the audio earlier on.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bW5B_1OafO0

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

yeah i found the transcript on the posts website and lmao

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
Office in an office lol

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

He read all the deep thinkers, the.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Oscar Wild posted:

https://twitter.com/jodyavirgan/status/1037129649543946240?s=19

And yet, no one in power will do anything, and no one will care.

So what’s to stop Woodward releasing the audio of the people quoted in his book?

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Stoatbringer posted:

So what’s to stop Woodward releasing the audio of the people quoted in his book?

They're anonymously quoted.

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Dump the decorum, the next inside the white house book better be called An Administration of Dunces.

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich

SpacePig posted:

The American Dream

People think this is a joke but it’s actually the most true thing posted on these forums ever

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Stoatbringer posted:

Well, what's to stop Terump from making up blatant lies that are obviously at odds with reality, but people still believe them

Mortimer Knag
Nov 23, 2007
Wait, so why are chuds bringing this Pat Tillman thing up, when after some reading it seems the dude was an atheist liberal who called the war he was fighting in illegal, and was killed by friendly fire, most likely purposely murdered judging by the bullet spread (I guess I don't know poo poo bout guns, but multiple articles say the spread on a light machine gun won't hit a dude 3 times in the skull, but a close range rifle will) and they're CONTRASTING him with a dude who peacefully kneels in protest... Like what? I assume those two guys would agree on most everything. Weird...

E: I guess I mean respect each other about everything, not agree, idk, still this whole thing seems dumb. We

Mortimer Knag fucked around with this message at 11:42 on Sep 5, 2018

Car Hater
May 7, 2007

wolf. bike.
Wolf. Bike.
Wolf! Bike!
WolfBike!
WolfBike!
ARROOOOOO!
He's too dead to refute them putting words in his mouth, natch.

Also left farbarr to go join the army and be an hero, what a real American! :911:

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Car Hater posted:

He's too dead to refute them putting words in his mouth, natch

He's also white and an are troop, so most people will never question the words being put in his mouth.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Catastrophe posted:

It burns me up when I remember that Trump isn't the problem at all. On his own, he would have fallen apart and failed on day 1. He was just another big-mouthed nobody from some old TV show. He's a tiny piece of a much larger, uglier puzzle. Millions of Americans voted for him because they either fell for his hilariously impractical promises and claims OR because decades of pent up rage, racism, classism, etc found an outlet. His party is propping him up. Corrupt cronies are allowed into the highest levels of our government to lie lie lie and protect party and friends over country or Earth.

This country is past its best-by date. Remove Trump and we get Pence. Remove him and the entire administration and the crater left behind would be immediately filled with similarly vile, newly-empowered ghouls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yguu0NHqvvY

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

Power Khan posted:

He read all the deep thinkers, the.

Have we confirmed if this is real or a fake book quote? I don’t think it’d be beyond Colbert to repost 4 Chan.

Mortimer Knag
Nov 23, 2007
Also, kinda funny he was anti-war and was supposedly going to do an interview with Noam Chomsky within weeks of catching 3 bullets in the skull from within 10 yards, or so the (autopsy) doctors say...

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

baby delivery truck posted:

Wait, so why are chuds bringing this Pat Tillman thing up, when after some reading it seems the dude was an atheist liberal who called the war he was fighting in illegal, and was killed by friendly fire, most likely purposely murdered judging by the bullet spread (I guess I don't know poo poo bout guns, but multiple articles say the spread on a light machine gun won't hit a dude 3 times in the skull, but a close range rifle will) and they're CONTRASTING him with a dude who peacefully kneels in protest... Like what? I assume those two guys would agree on most everything. Weird...

Most Americans don't know who Pat Tillman is, 99.5% of those who do know him as the football player who gave up his career in the NFL to fight in Afghanistan following 9/11, that's it. Practically nobody knows about him expressing doubt repeatedly regarding the legality of the global war on terror. Basically he's like the song Born in the USA in human form - a searing indictment of American exceptionalism and imperialism, but regarded as an icon of jingoism by tens of millions of morons who can't read/listen to the lyrics.

Mortimer Knag
Nov 23, 2007
Like what the gently caress. These retards get so caught up in the dumbest conspiracies (pizzagate, hillary, Obama's birth certificate, our current president not being retarded, Sandy hook, 9/11) but here's a story where the government/military lied, burned or kept his journals, covered poo poo up, etc, and a huge chunk of the same dumb motherfuckers that believe that poo poo are now trying to that Tillman dude as opposition to the peaceful protest football man. It just doesnt make sense in the slightest

^^^My problem I guess is it took like ten minutes of googling to learn this poo poo, and for people as permanently online as they all are, why would they not just do the same instead of blindly following other retarded lemmings

Mortimer Knag fucked around with this message at 12:01 on Sep 5, 2018

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
What’s funny is that chuds hold Pat Tillman up as some kind of American paragon of good when in reality he was the exact opposite and he’s actually a hero of the left wing because he was woke as gently caress and not some hillbilly goin ta faght dem drat ragheadz

His brother’s eulogy was dope as gently caress

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

baby delivery truck posted:

Like what the gently caress. These retards get so caught up in the dumbest conspiracies (pizzagate, hillary, Obama's birth certificate, our current president not being retarded, Sandy hook, 9/11) but here's a story where the government/military lied, burned or kept his journals, covered poo poo up, etc, and a huge chunk of the same dumb motherfuckers that believe that poo poo are now trying to that Tillman dude as opposition to the peaceful protest football man. It just doesnt make sense in the slightest

^^^My problem I guess is it took like ten minutes of googling to learn this poo poo, and for people as permanently online as they all are, why would they not just do the same instead of blindly following other retarded lemmings

conspiracy theorists only believe what they want to believe

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

“I don’t know why they don’t take care of a situation like that,” Trump said. “I think it’s embarrassing for the country to allow protesters. You don’t even know what side the protesters are on.”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...0777_story.html

lol, just lol, at the "leader of the free world" suggesting that protesting should be illegal

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
loling at Grassley's use of the gavel during the Kavanaugh hearing

https://www.washingtonpost.com/vide...m=.1e74cfbb48dd

he was doing it when one of the senators was talking over him and it took me a minute to notice that weird metronome noise was him

Stink Billyums fucked around with this message at 12:28 on Sep 5, 2018

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1037302649199177728

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1037302649199177728?s=19

From the guy that said Obama was born in Kenya

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

"without retribution" lol

Drone strike Woodward you coward

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

woodward is old as hell and its only people in the trump administration he should burn them all