Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SITB
Nov 3, 2012

Ytlaya posted:

You gotta remember that most of these people are like the turbo bourgeoisie (with rare exceptions like Ling Qi/Su Ling*/Ji Rong); even the lower end cultivators are mostly the super rich and privileged.

So basically Ji Rong was sent to a school with a bunch of rich people and is spending his time busting their faces, which is a totally respectable hobby IMO.

* Its Rinaldo is correct about Su Ling being the only good person on the mountain, lol

edit: One thing I'll say is that I actually don't like Sun Liling much, because I don't get the impression she's busting faces for the sheer joy of it, like my good friend Ji Rong. She also strikes me as manipulative, which is kinda a betrayal of the whole "badass blood spear warrior" aesthetic.

So because they were 'turbo bourgeoisie' it's ok to beat the poo poo out of them? Do the Ma twins or Gan Guangli deserve to be beaten down simply because they joined the sect and weren't scouted? (IIRC, Li Suyin father took a loan to pay her tuition fee).

And lol at Ji Rong beating people's face because they are rich, he beats their face because they are weaker than him, he was a thug and remained a thug. You are reading a class struggle where it doesn't exist, Ji Rong is explicitly the dude who joined Sun Liling because she was a straight shooter who told it like it is who doesn't hide her desire to step on people weaker than her unlike Cai's pretensions of justice. Spoiler: Cai Renxiang actually cares about justice, so Ji Rong just whines about how everyone is terrible and how he can see everyone for the hypocrites they are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arkeus
Jul 21, 2013

SITB posted:

So because they were 'turbo bourgeoisie' it's ok to beat the poo poo out of them? Do the Ma twins or Gan Guangli deserve to be beaten down simply because they joined the sect and weren't scouted? (IIRC, Li Suyin father took a loan to pay her tuition fee).

Yeah, Suyin's dad spent 10 years of saving and took out a loan to get her in the sect. Ma twin's father is a potter, so probably had to take quite the loan too. In the sect people might be much richer than Ji Rong used to be as a rule, but they are probably are poorer than Ji Rong now is as the same rule.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Ji Rong also talked ish about our Primary Eye Candy fellow minion Gan Flexington, so he’s a fuckboi who gets rekt :colbert:

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

SITB posted:

And lol at Ji Rong beating people's face because they are rich, he beats their face because they are weaker than him, he was a thug and remained a thug. You are reading a class struggle where it doesn't exist, Ji Rong is explicitly the dude who joined Sun Liling because she was a straight shooter who told it like it is who doesn't hide her desire to step on people weaker than her unlike Cai's pretensions of justice. Spoiler: Cai Renxiang actually cares about justice, so Ji Rong just whines about how everyone is terrible and how he can see everyone for the hypocrites they are.

Ji Rong is definitely not a good person and he's obviously not fighting people because they're rich; I'm just saying that I don't view him very negatively relative to most of the other cultivators at the Sect (except Su Ling, who is actually a good person), since in practice the people he's stomping are mostly also either bad people (I get the impression most cultivators are pretty lovely to mortals and weaker cultivators) or very well off relative to most others in the setting. I mean, overall Ling Qi is undeniably better morally than Ji Rong (simply because she puts in some non-zero effort to be decent to people, even if she doesn't actually care), but Ji Rong shoots lightning out of his hands so it balances out.

Also Li Suyin's family is still presumably extremely rich (by mortal standards), simply by virtue of being able to take out a loan sufficient to enter the Sect in the first place (and that's a very rational loan to take, since becoming a cultivator is a path to almost guaranteed riches as long as you don't get killed).

As a side comment, it isn't at all clear whether Cai Renxiang actually cares about justice, or if that's just something that has been molded into her by her mother (or if there's even much of a distinction between those things at this point in time).

Katreus
May 31, 2011

You and I both know this is silly, but this is the biggest women's sporting event in the world. Let's try to make the most of it, shall we?

Ytlaya posted:

As a side comment, it isn't at all clear whether Cai Renxiang actually cares about justice, or if that's just something that has been molded into her by her mother (or if there's even much of a distinction between those things at this point in time).

No one can tell if it's molded but Cai Shenhua herself demonstrably does not care about justice, only order. Cai Renxiang thinks order is a necessary prerequisite but does not value it above justice.

Her thoughts on her mom was inq conversation at the pillars site with Ling Qi.

SITB
Nov 3, 2012

Ytlaya posted:

Ji Rong is definitely not a good person and he's obviously not fighting people because they're rich; I'm just saying that I don't view him very negatively relative to most of the other cultivators at the Sect (except Su Ling, who is actually a good person), since in practice the people he's stomping are mostly also either bad people (I get the impression most cultivators are pretty lovely to mortals and weaker cultivators) or very well off relative to most others in the setting. I mean, overall Ling Qi is undeniably better morally than Ji Rong (simply because she puts in some non-zero effort to be decent to people, even if she doesn't actually care), but Ji Rong shoots lightning out of his hands so it balances out.

Also Li Suyin's family is still presumably extremely rich (by mortal standards), simply by virtue of being able to take out a loan sufficient to enter the Sect in the first place (and that's a very rational loan to take, since becoming a cultivator is a path to almost guaranteed riches as long as you don't get killed).

Being poor is not inherently a virtue, and being rich is not inherently a sin. Otherwise you end up with bizarre nonsense, like thinking that Li Suyin deserved to lose an eye, if she lost it by fighting Ji Rong, because she didn't come from poverty. Or that Han Jian deserves to lose an arm to the likes of Yan Renshu because Han Jian comes from a noble house. And consequently, that Ling Qi is inherently morally superior to Chu Song (or the early Li Suyin for that matter) because of her background, a view that Ling Qi herself repudiates.

Saying that most cultivators deserve to get stomped on because they are cultivators is pretty rich when it comes to defend the likes of baron Ji. And he himself had no problem buddying with Sun who allied with Yan Renshu even after Ling Qi exposed his blackmail book.

Regarding Cai Renxiang: In an intimate conversation with Ling Qi where she attempted to earn Ling's loyalty (and she acknowledged that she is poor in matter of intrigue) she spoke of her beliefs and life and have repeatedly shown that she holds justice as the highest virtue, Gan Guangli follows her on the strength of her ideals. I don't see why the question of 'Does Renxiang believes in justice, or is she merely a p-zombie that acts if she does?' is particularly relevant, she still acts to better her surrounding.

People repeatedly mention Su Ling as the most moral character in the story out of her concern for mortals, but Cai Renxiang is second place and is only beaten because her paternalistic attitude that was created by the circumstances of her birth and childhood.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

SITB posted:

Being poor is not inherently a virtue, and being rich is not inherently a sin. Otherwise you end up with bizarre nonsense, like thinking that Li Suyin deserved to lose an eye, if she lost it by fighting Ji Rong, because she didn't come from poverty. Or that Han Jian deserves to lose an arm to the likes of Yan Renshu because Han Jian comes from a noble house. And consequently, that Ling Qi is inherently morally superior to Chu Song (or the early Li Suyin for that matter) because of her background, a view that Ling Qi herself repudiates.

Saying that most cultivators deserve to get stomped on because they are cultivators is pretty rich when it comes to defend the likes of baron Ji. And he himself had no problem buddying with Sun who allied with Yan Renshu even after Ling Qi exposed his blackmail book.

While all of that may be true, the average noble attitude is like Kang Zihao or Thread Punching Bag Fan Yu, so if somebody goes around punching them in the jaw by some rear end in a top hat like Ji Rong I’m not going to weep for them and more likely to think on balance it is a good thing they get punched in the jaw.

And Yan Renshu is a funny example as his bitter and paranoid attitude stems from a noble stomping on him and him not having any recourse cuz nobles are nobles.

SITB
Nov 3, 2012

Its Rinaldo posted:

While all of that may be true, the average noble attitude is like Kang Zihao or Thread Punching Bag Fan Yu, so if somebody goes around punching them in the jaw by some rear end in a top hat like Ji Rong I’m not going to weep for them and more likely to think on balance it is a good thing they get punched in the jaw.

And Yan Renshu is a funny example as his bitter and paranoid attitude stems from a noble stomping on him and him not having any recourse cuz nobles are nobles.

Who knows what each cultivator attitude is? If Ling Qi hadn't known who Han Jian is, apart from being the son of a count, would you think Ji Rong is still justified in punching him in the face due to his birth status? Or Li Suyin for being covered by her parent's money?

That was my point, that the automatic assumption that every cultivator, particularly those who didn't come from poverty, is an rear end in a top hat is kinda terrible. And that's how Ji Rong justifies his disdain for all the nobles in the sect despite repeatedly profiting from his status as a hot shot talent that made it into a baron in less than a year.

Also after Yan Renshu was stomped he blackmailed other cultivators to serve him on the pain of death/loss of talent (which is equivalent to a lose of limb or worse). Do you think that say, Gu Xiulan, deserves such a fate even with her elitist attitude?

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

I don't think anyone, including myself, actually thinks Ji Rong is a good person. I just think he is a fun type of bad in a setting where most people are also bad (and at the end of the day I'm always going to have more distaste for the "privileged cultivator noble who is a shithead (like the girls who messed up Li Suyin's eye, or Huang Da)" than "poor dude who luckily, for him, had a talent for cultivating." It's also kind of a tough call between Ji Rong's "harmful/malicious* individualism" and Cai's benevolent paternalism (though if pressed I'd say Cai comes out looking better there).

I distinguish between Ji Rong and Sun Liling, though, because Sun Liling seems more like a poseur who acts the part of wanting to be free/individualistic but is actually still totally focused on the power games/politics.

As a comment about cultivators in general, I think it is definitely fair to condemn them as a general group, even if there are exceptions. Cultivators absolutely have the power/wealth to provide a high quality of life for all mortals, but they choose not to. Instead they use these stones, each of which represents a ton of money to a mortal commoner, to become more spiritually swole. The general moral deficiency of cultivators is even kind of a plot point, given Cai Renxiang's goals (which I was wrong about earlier, after people reminded me about how the "justice" thing wasn't really from her mother).

(Speaking of Ji Rong, do we know his whole backstory? I can't remember if we know why he was arrested and got the scar.)

* This part is kind of questionable, since I can sort of understand being philosophically opposed to Cai limiting conflict on the mountain and targeting people associated with her organization as a result, as long as you're not causing them serious/debilitating injuries (which may have been the case, I can't remember if Ji Rong was actually mutilating Cai faction soldiers). I mean, part of being a cultivator is fighting a bunch, and getting into a bunch of random fights comes with the territory of being in the Sect. It's basically all considered appropriate unless you're killing or causing permanent injury to people.

Katreus
May 31, 2011

You and I both know this is silly, but this is the biggest women's sporting event in the world. Let's try to make the most of it, shall we?

Ytlaya posted:

As a comment about cultivators in general, I think it is definitely fair to condemn them as a general group, even if there are exceptions. Cultivators absolutely have the power/wealth to provide a high quality of life for all mortals, but they choose not to. Instead they use these stones, each of which represents a ton of money to a mortal commoner, to become more spiritually swole. The general moral deficiency of cultivators is even kind of a plot point, given Cai Renxiang's goals (which I was wrong about earlier, after people reminded me about how the "justice" thing wasn't really from her mother).

It's a deathworld. Travel between cities is rarely done and if done, requires cultivator guards to successfully make it and defend against spirits. They also need cultivators to lay down spirit wards on totems around every village or city. Su Ling talks about whole villages going missing because their spirit wards broke and the spirits ate everyone.

All the spirits in the Sect mountains are more used to mortals and are required to enter into behavior agreement with the Sect to stay there so you may have gotten an idealized idea of how dangerous spirits are. Note that spirits naturally increase toward their cultivation limit... Zeqing is, however nice she appears to Ling Qi, a cyan level spirit who could probably murder the vast majority of the outer sect if she wanted to... Barring intervention by the elders... Who had cultivated to a level higher than her.

The Empire is also surrounded on three sides by very murderous non Empire peoples. The Empire is in a state of varying hot or cold war with them at all times. They have their reason for their grudges but that won't stop them from murdering a whole bunch if they get past the border stationed army cultivators. If they do, the Noble houses will need to send more cultivator reinforcement. In fact, the last time the cloud tribe made a serious invasion was approximately 150 years ago. You may note thats when Cai Shenhua lost both her father and brother, power leveled to white from indigo, and then after the excursion, cleaned house in Emerald Seas and took over the dukeship herself.

We also saw in the jiao test.part 1 that when ogodei came, they destroyed and slaughtered entire cities.

There's a reason greens are barons and it's because if you want to protect any area of land and the mortals who live there, you'll need that level of power to do so.

It's not that red stones are valuable because they're worth money. They're worth money because they allow people to cultivate and become stronger to survive in said death world and protect others.

quote:

(Speaking of Ji Rong, do we know his whole backstory? I can't remember if we know why he was arrested and got the scar.)

Killed a Huang. Was slated to life in the mines prior to discovered talent.

Zandracon
Oct 21, 2010

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

to be in a power in the shadows has started up again, and it is still very very silly. a mysterious woman pops in and kills a monster, then says a bunch of completely sincere chuuni lines. the mc, who was pointlessly striking a pose off to the side, then proceeds to also go publicly hunt monsters while stealing all of her lines without actually knowing what she was talking about.

looks like this got picked up by kadokawa, first volume is out in a few months. hope the artist accurately depicts the full depths of the mc's chuuni bullshit

Lyon
Apr 17, 2003
So ZTJ is fully translated and there are only 5 chapters left to be released on Gravity Tales. The conclusion to the main story arc was pretty satisfying and complete.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Katreus posted:

:words:

It's not that red stones are valuable because they're worth money. They're worth money because they allow people to cultivate and become stronger to survive in said death world and protect others.

While this is mostly true, it seems pretty clear that a substantial portion of people could actually be taught to cultivate, even if they aren't super talented. Commoners are seemingly only taught to cultivate if they have exceptional talent. It's pretty clear that the nobles don't want to spread cultivation among the proles unless a particular prole might be a major asset. It should be entirely possible to at least include some basic teaching on how to awaken, etc (and make arts more freely available). And given just how immensely valuable cultivator stuff is, you could probably feed and clothe like a thousand people for the value of a single low-mid level talisman (or whatever). Like, IIRC stone value increases exponentially and a single red stone can buy a small house. And nobles clearly have no problem spending money on a bunch of luxuries, so it's not like they're stingily spending every single red stone on strengthening their forces. We're also given some anecdotal examples of cultivators generally not giving much of a poo poo about mortals, with Su Ling's perspective being a notable exception (and Ling Qi even realizing that her own attitudes are changing in that regard).

It seems like the most likely interpretation of the status quo in that setting is one where cultivators are necessary to defend society, but also enjoy privileges in exchange for filling this role and aren't particularly eager to extend those privileges to others. Sorta like the AMA limiting medical school grads or something.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
Saudi Arabia the webnovel, https://www.novelupdates.com/series/a-world-where-all-women-are-managed-by-men/ .

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
Check out the r 18 tag for some insanely good poo poo.

Katreus
May 31, 2011

I will write a longer response when I get home if it's needed but essentially everyone that can be a cultivator will be snatched up for either the sect armies or the lieges guard. If Ling Qi had lesser talent, she would be in a sect army training camp instead.

The Sect is like an ivy league college - rich noble kids, middle class kids with parents taking a loan, or scholarship kids. But its requirement for talent among commoners should not be taken as an indication of society as a whole. They will still be taught somewhere assuming they want to cultivate.

Katreus fucked around with this message at 23:42 on Sep 4, 2018

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Katreus posted:

I will write a longer response when I get home if it's needed but essentially everyone that can be a cultivator will be snatched up for either the sect armies or the lieges guard. If Ling Qi had lesser talent, she would be in a sect army training camp instead.

The Sect is like an ivy league college - rich noble kids, middle class kids with parents taking a loan, or scholarship kids. But its requirement for talent among commoners should not be taken as an indication of society as a whole. They will still be taught somewhere assuming they want to cultivate.

Ah, that is good to know; I wasn't aware that there was meaningful cultivation training outside of the sect(s). Though it kinda supports my earlier point about most of the people Ji Rong punches being the bourgeoise, lol.

Alectai
Dec 31, 2008

It doesn't matter how long I live, I will never have a hat as dashing as this.

Ytlaya posted:

Ah, that is good to know; I wasn't aware that there was meaningful cultivation training outside of the sect(s). Though it kinda supports my earlier point about most of the people Ji Rong punches being the bourgeoise, lol.

It's more that even the worst of the Sect is still expected to make Third Realm at some point in their careers, even the Outer Sect lifers. Someone who has little hope of achieving even that far up isn't worth an investment--hence why they jack up the prices so high for someone of poor Talent to the point where the only ones who can afford it are rich count houses and above.

The average is around Talent 4, with Talent 5 being 'Notable Characterworthy'. Talent 6 and above is when the Sect breaks out the scholarship protocols, because that's someone who--as long as their work ethic isn't bad--are almost definitely going to get to at least the Fourth Realm in their life.

That being said, some questioning around has it that what makes the Protagonist special isn't their Talent (Though it helps a great deal), it's the fact they have a ridiculously good work ethic and don't actually find Cultivation to be a chore like a lot of her peers do. This apparently would have been true for just about every origin (Except the High Noble, but they make up for it with reliable access to high quality gear and medicine).

But yeah, the Sect Disciples are all technically either rich, connected, or talented. There's a whole other training track for common guards, soldiers, and sweatshop workers that weren't ever shown 'On Screen' due to the fact that it's highly regimented and doesn't have much of a future.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

drilldo squirt posted:

i'm glad i applied filters to novelupdates

ShinsoBEAM!
Nov 6, 2008

"Even if this body of mine is turned to dust, I will defend my country."

drilldo squirt posted:

I did this like a year back but sadly nobody is self aware and it's just un-ironically awful.

pezzie
Apr 11, 2003

everytime someone says a seasonal anime is GOAT

Just watch the best anime ever
If you were a light novel protag about to be sucked into an MMO world which current real game would you like to be sucked into?

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

Bai Xiaochun just got set up as a guard in a prison and Er Gen is trying to show us that the prisoners are bad guys:

Glaring at the prisoner in the cage, the captain said, “Brother Bai, this is Old Devil Xu. It was an entire sixty-year-cycle ago that he was one of the most powerful Nascent Soul experts around. Back then, he murdered 99,999 pregnant women and used their placentas to forge a powerful magical device. It was really a shocking thing that got everyone up in arms!”

Megazver
Jan 13, 2006

arisu posted:

If you were a light novel protag about to be sucked into an MMO world which current real game would you like to be sucked into?

Star Trek Online, of course, and just stay on Earth.

I ain't a dummy, gently caress every other MMO world, I want to live.

pezzie
Apr 11, 2003

everytime someone says a seasonal anime is GOAT

Just watch the best anime ever

Megazver posted:

Star Trek Online, of course, and just stay on Earth.

I ain't a dummy, gently caress every other MMO world, I want to live.

Haha, yea I was thinking of Star Wars TOR for that. I dont wanna go medieval.

Megazver
Jan 13, 2006

arisu posted:

Haha, yea I was thinking of Star Wars TOR for that. I dont wanna go medieval.

The Star Wars universe is a third world shithole even if you do have force powers. I'd take 'completely random birth on Star Trek Earth' over 'Jedi' any day.

Megazver fucked around with this message at 16:34 on Sep 5, 2018

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
yeah, the star trek mmo is just set in the star trek universe, which means fully automated gay space communism. i'd never leave the holodeck.

the worst would obviously be any chinese mmo. based on the many, many, many, MANY wn's where someone murders and replaces their past self to play an mmo, those are the worst games imaginable played exclusively by the worst people imaginable. also, if you are stuck in the game you can't acquire real money to spend on game money which big corporations are incredibly eager to do with no perceivable returns, ever.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Which mmo was the wacky one where you paid for your account with subway gift cards?

Silynt
Sep 21, 2009
Liling fight is up, for any FoD readers.

CasinoV
Aug 13, 2009
Most MMOs are actually kind of terrifying to live in, especially if there is perma death. Oh lets go into the super friendly Guild Wars 2! Oh poo poo now you have to deal with high level NPCs who are WAY stronger than you. Oh and you know, world eating dragons.

Unironically being a pod pilot in Eve Online won't be to bad. All you have to do is stay in highsec get some isk and live like a god. Your only issue is people in universe like to kill pod pilots when they aren't in their pods, but you could just build your own citadel to, mostly, get around that.

lobster22221
Jul 11, 2017

Tunicate posted:

Which mmo was the wacky one where you paid for your account with subway gift cards?

hahahaha what? is that real?

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

I can't remember the name -its one of the old super griefable games goons loved. It was wuxia themed. There was a lot of politicking in who ruled various sects and an ongoing snobs vs slobs fight with goons against the Vietnamese people who knew how them game actually worked (since the English server was a poorly translated localization of a Chinese game, and several major updates behind)

one of the best goon strategies was to chug booze like a frat bro so that you'd have a high alcohol tolerance, and if you threw up the cone of projectile vomit would be essentially pure alcohol, instantly incapacitating any of the lightweights.

Then when that other player was in a drunken stupor you could castrate them and sell them into slavery for profit.

That player would then be locked into eunuch kung fu classes until they could do a long series of quests to magically get their junk back.

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

Age of Wushu stories were great for the combination of hijinks you could pull off.

I'd never touch that sort of game but hearing about it was great.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Tunicate posted:

I can't remember the name -its one of the old super griefable games goons loved. It was wuxia themed. There was a lot of politicking in who ruled various sects and an ongoing snobs vs slobs fight with goons against the Vietnamese people who knew how them game actually worked (since the English server was a poorly translated localization of a Chinese game, and several major updates behind)

one of the best goon strategies was to chug booze like a frat bro so that you'd have a high alcohol tolerance, and if you threw up the cone of projectile vomit would be essentially pure alcohol, instantly incapacitating any of the lightweights.

Then when that other player was in a drunken stupor you could castrate them and sell them into slavery for profit.

That player would then be locked into eunuch kung fu classes until they could do a long series of quests to magically get their junk back.

i wasn't aware that the dick and/or vag was necessary for martial arts prowess

that sounds loving incredible though

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Oh yeah it was ridiculous fun times.

I remember when goons took over a kung fu school from super serious types by challenging them in elections and fights.

Except prior to these events they aggravated their rivals so badly that they just got murdered in the streets. Which was exactly what they wanted because this got them thrown in jail for murder, unable to take part in tournaments or voting.

KOGAHAZAN!!
Apr 29, 2013

a miserable failure as a person

an incredible success as a magical murder spider

quote:

the Black Dragon's favorite food is braised chicken wings, because she hates Phoenixes

Ha!

Chen Changsheng calmly pootling along to gently caress up someone else's day is the perfect ending :unsmith:

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
Well, I suppose it wouldn't be ZTJ if everything ended wrapped up in a neat little bow. I guess "god" is just someone who reached the grand liberation realm and they're worried humans can do it too if they come to that world.

The one big mystery is: if the goat is the Empress, who's that squirrel in the second to last chapter?

Now I want a sequel about CCS helping people out around magic not-Europe while the phoenix, dragon, and tiger chase him around.

Sindai fucked around with this message at 19:12 on Sep 6, 2018

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

This was the poison technique cultivated by the Li Clan, which had been derived from the ancient saying, the most vile poison cannot compare to the heart of a woman!

However, based on what Bai Xiaochun could tell, what was vile here was not the hearts of the women. It was the poison technique the vicious Li Clan cultivated after extracting the hearts and using them for cultivation purposes.

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface
Goons planted vast lemon orchards outside cities and then hid in them to ambush people doing caravan quests

Fallorn
Apr 14, 2005

Telsa Cola posted:

Goons planted vast lemon orchards outside cities and then hid in them to ambush people doing caravan quests

Honestly sounds like something you would find in some web novels.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

We Have A Bow And We Wish To Use It
lemon party