Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

FactsAreUseless posted:

I genuinely love that kind of poo poo but I get that most people don't.

It's good to keep tabs on what thirteen year-olds and ESL students are laughing about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

JoelJoel posted:

No one has.

I did... the boring way.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

lemonadesweetheart posted:

Is that chicken and coke?

Yep, she was there with her nephews. And the local news tracked her down just to ask WTF

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...m=.bec20131ad7a

quote:

“And I started by saying to them: ‘Listen, guys, I’m going to do something, it’s a really big secret, don’t tell your parents, don’t tell any adults, don’t tell anyone ’cause it’s really weird and I’m a little embarrassed by it. It’s a secret.’ And then they caught me,” Greenfield said.

Alas, Greenfield’s secret shame was broadcast for the world to see, and five minutes later she got a text from a friend, perhaps asking about the whole chicken-finger-in-the-Coke thing.

“I was like, ‘Ohhhhh, no,’ ” she said.

Shai-Hulud
Jul 10, 2008

But it feels so right!
Lipstick Apathy
Man i want to try it now.

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

An ex of mine used to put toffee sauce on chicken nuggets.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
its viral marketing

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

It doesn't seem like the nuttiest idea when Coke, root beer, 7-Up, etc. are already widely used in batters and marinades for chicken.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Proteus Jones posted:

Yep, she was there with her nephews. And the local news tracked her down just to ask WTF

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...m=.bec20131ad7a

She should be embarrassed. Everyone knows if you're gonna pull that mess, Dr. Pepper is where it's at.

Ommin
Apr 5, 2006
I like to watch CinemaSins and Honest Trailers for all the movies I'm curious about but don't want to watch. It's like Cliff's Notes with commentary notes to use in conversation to "prove you watched it."

Data Graham posted:

I always have to remind myself, old people were once in their 20s and enjoyed actual humor too.

Oblivion awaits us all :rip:

I’m 38, and I’ve already seen the signs. I enjoy puns more than ever before, and I’ve acquired an almost instinctive ability to make situational “dad” jokes. :iia:

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Lobok posted:

It doesn't seem like the nuttiest idea when Coke, root beer, 7-Up, etc. are already widely used in batters and marinades for chicken.

The flavor isn't the issue so much as the texture. It's not a sauce. The chicken is just wet now

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

She should be embarrassed. Everyone knows if you're gonna pull that mess, Dr. Pepper is where it's at.

There's no period in Dr Pepper. :colbert:

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

The Bloop posted:

The flavor isn't the issue so much as the texture. It's not a sauce. The chicken is just wet now

She just dipped it, she didn't soak it. When you dip an Oreo in milk or a donut in coffee they don't instantly become soggy.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Leaked fyad ik contest footage

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Lobok posted:

She just dipped it, she didn't soak it. When you dip an Oreo in milk or a donut in coffee they don't instantly become soggy.

those are degenerate behaviors that I do not engage in :mad:

I will eat a French Dip, though. I can't explain why it isn't loving gross because it sure seems like it should be.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
that post reminded me of the kind of stuff I'd laugh when I began browsing online

https://my.mixtape.moe/pewcdg.mp4

https://my.mixtape.moe/wphfsk.mp4

https://my.mixtape.moe/pmiclw.mp4

the John West ad always made me lose my poo poo, I had it downloaded and would show it to everyone who came visit us

Oxygen Deficiency
May 19, 2008

Dagen H posted:

The cameraman didn't record what she does at home.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

The Bloop posted:

I will eat a French Dip, though. I can't explain why it isn't loving gross because it sure seems like it should be.

Cuz texture and taste is often about context and expectations. Soggy bread can be gross if it's not something you're prepared for but eating a French Dip, using bread for fondue, soaking up olive oil or runny eggs with bread, slathering an open faced sandwich with gravy, straight-up bread soup... all delicious. Dipping a fried chicken sandwich in pop might be decent.

Also, despite its name and the name of the sauce the French Dip is an American invention so you're just enjoying your heritage.

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

Lobok posted:

Cuz texture and taste is often about context and expectations. Soggy bread can be gross if it's not something you're prepared for but eating a French Dip, using bread for fondue, soaking up olive oil or runny eggs with bread, slathering an open faced sandwich with gravy, straight-up bread soup... all delicious. Dipping a fried chicken sandwich in pop might be decent.

Also, despite its name and the name of the sauce the French Dip is an American invention so you're just enjoying your heritage.

The story of it's creation is also one of the more hilariously petty things to ever happen.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Does anyone have Garrisons super rad mermaid that he drew trying to be insulting but everyone loved her?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Picnic Princess posted:

Does anyone have Garrisons super rad mermaid that he drew trying to be insulting but everyone loved her?

You mean Zelda* the fish?

*) Zelda as in "I'm going to keep posting Zelda in the political cartoons thread even though it isn't political BITCHES" not Zelda as in "What if Zelda was a girl"

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

Jerry Cotton posted:

*) Zelda as in "I'm going to keep posting Zelda in the political cartoons thread even though it isn't political BITCHES" not Zelda as in "What if Zelda was a girl"

I have no idea what the stuff you said about Zelda means.

I also have no idea what he is trying to convey about Trump in this image, or who the guy in the boat is, or who Tina is.

lol at Ted Cruz being drawn as a brown person.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I don't know what that comic is trying to convey either, I just know I love that sjw mermaid

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep
I cant even tell if the guy is pro-Trump or against Trump or what

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

Enola Gay-For-Pay posted:

I also have no idea what he is trying to convey about Trump in this image, or who the guy in the boat is, or who Tina is.

Trump is swimming against the tide of political correctness etc. and is too massive to be held back.

The people in the boat is what Garrison thinks he and his wife Tina look like.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Elias_Maluco posted:

I cant even tell if the guy is pro-Trump or against Trump or what
He's extremely pro-Trump and anti-Semitic.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

3D Megadoodoo has a new favorite as of 21:27 on Sep 5, 2018

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

lol at Ted Cruz being drawn as a brown person.

The guy in the boat is Garrison and Tina is his wife/girlfriend (I don't know their actual relationship status or w/e.)

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Jerry Cotton posted:

The cowboy penis stink lines are a nice touch.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

JoelJoel posted:

The cowboy penis stink lines are a nice touch.

Those are cock eels...

(its from the British release of Princess Bride I believe)

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

"Help!"
-Jeb

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Baronjutter posted:

"Help!"
-Jeb

"Please help."

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

https://twitter.com/BBpapichulo/status/1037375517308141569

MoreLikeTen
Oct 21, 2012

The farmer's mistake was believing he had any control over his life.

ave, Waria

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

lmao

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Dagen H posted:

*double-checks my bottle label*

:aaaaa:

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer

Virgin Maria vs the Chad Waria

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒

bort
Mar 13, 2003

Let's see, TSA glove, oh right Fukushima fish. Money coming out of the blowhole, and POST.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

No shoe 0/10.