Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Never trust a Democratic man with Avenatti's "short and balding" hair style. That sort of hair style (or lack thereof) is always a sign of them being succ.

Stairmaster posted:

unless someone has him killed

It comes time for Bernie to give his nomination acceptance speech at the DNC. Suddenly Hillary Clinton stumbles out onto the stage, covered in blood. The audience sits in stunned silence. "It wasn't me it wasn't me," she says, a blank look in her eyes.

Ytlaya fucked around with this message at 19:24 on Sep 5, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

:getin:

Political analyst Bill Schneider predicted on Tuesday that 25 Democrats would launch presidential bids to challenge President Trump in 2020.

"My guess is that in 2020, we're going to see 25 Democrats running for president. Every Democrat thinks, why not me?" Schneider told Hill.TV's Joe Concha on "What America's Thinking."

"I'll take the over. It might be 30," Hill campaign reporter Reid Wilson interjected.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Ytlaya posted:

Never trust a Democratic man with Avenatti's "short and balding" hair style. That sort of hair style (or lack thereof) is always a sign of them being succ.

It comes time for Bernie to give his nomination acceptance speech at the DNC. Suddenly Hillary Clinton stumbles out onto the stage, covered in blood. The audience sits in stunned silence. "It wasn't me it wasn't me," she says, a blank look in her eyes.

"Did you kill him?!" screams someone from the crowd.

Hillary shoves a thumbs-up their way and says "Yaaaaaaay!"

VR Native American
May 1, 2009
Gun Saliva

Willa Rogers posted:

Political analyst Bill Schneider predicted on Tuesday that 25 Democrats would launch presidential bids to challenge President Trump in 2020.

"My guess is that in 2020, we're going to see 25 Democrats running for president. Every Democrat thinks, why not me?" Schneider told Hill.TV's Joe Concha on "What America's Thinking."

"I'll take the over. It might be 30," Hill campaign reporter Reid Wilson interjected.

100 democrats parachute onto an island... Only one leaves!

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Willa Rogers posted:

:yeshaha:

A total loving bloodbath with the centrists fighting over which precise hex value of bland beige would be ideal is the absolute best thing that could happen.

VR Native American posted:

PolicyUnknown's Battlegrounds

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Willa Rogers posted:

Wonder how many 3rd party candidates...

Also I'm betting someone runs against Trump in the GOP primary which will do nothing but generate lols as Trump murders him

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
im kind of amazed avenatti has already secured my 2020 primary vote by publicly voicing his support for packing the court

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

representative unknown: buttlegrounds

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Chillgamesh posted:

Rastor
Jun 2, 2001

yes

Chillgamesh posted:

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

gettin some celebs

https://twitter.com/piperperabo/status/1037394542750846976?s=21

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

PoliticalUnknown's Donor Class

Graphic
Sep 4, 2018

It's like Lenin said

Willa Rogers posted:

One or maybe two will not be absolutely revolting.

Once the winner in 2020 is Trump or some boring old white guy centrist that doesn't actually roll back anything Trump did, I hope y'all will realize bourgeois democracy is pointless and join some Trotskyist organization and come impotently protest things with me

Spatula City
Oct 21, 2010

LET ME EXPLAIN TO YOU WHY YOU ARE WRONG ABOUT EVERYTHING

Willa Rogers posted:

Biden, Sanders (WHO IS NOT EVEN A DEMOCRAT), Warren, Harris, Gillibrand, Booker, Bullock, Landrieu, Klobuchar, Murphy, Inslee, Kaine, Patrick, Ryan, Castro, Merkley, Garcetti, Hickenlooper, Brown, Avenetti

I got to 21, who did I forget?

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Spatula City posted:

Biden, Sanders (WHO IS NOT EVEN A DEMOCRAT), Warren, Harris, Gillibrand, Booker, Bullock, Landrieu, Klobuchar, Murphy, Inslee, Kaine, Patrick, Ryan, Castro, Merkley, Garcetti, Hickenlooper, Brown, Avenetti

Don't forget officially-declared candidate John Delaney

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
we want chafee!

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Spatula City posted:

Glambags
Dec 28, 2003

Spatula City posted:

John Kerry lol.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Spatula City posted:

Rahm Emmanuel lmao

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Spatula City posted:

I say this completely devoid of any sort of humorous intent whatsoever, with nothing but solemn, ashen gravity: Hillary Clinton

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Spatula City posted:

Donald, uh, Pmurt.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Also, Oprah and that Starbucks dude.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Glambags posted:

John Kerry lol.

Agean90 posted:

Rahm Emmanuel lmao
god damnit

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

docbeard posted:

Jeff Bezos sighs, writes a single check, and simply purchases the United States of America from Donald Trump

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

Chillgamesh posted:

A total loving bloodbath with the centrists fighting over which precise hex value of bland beige would be ideal is the absolute best thing that could happen.

#e2ddb3 obviously :colbert:

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

docbeard posted:

Anyone can be conned by the right person or the right pitch.

the support is wholly ironic at this point

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

loquacius posted:

Jeff Bezos sighs, writes a single check, and simply purchases the United States of America from Donald Trump

Jobs guarantee, but in one of Amazon's warehouses, and it's mandatory.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Top City Homo posted:

the support is wholly ironic at this point

That's how it starts

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

https://twitter.com/JPSRE/status/1037407766690889728

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Oh, and James Comey, Robert Mueller, Peter Strzok, hell, Sessions if Trump ever gets around to actually firing the guy, and other assorted heroes of the #Resistance.

(I am unironically convinced that we will see a serious proposal for a "unity ticket" consisting of two Republicans.)

Also, Zombie John McCain and John McCain's Vengeful Ghost will both run but will not share a ticket.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

docbeard posted:

Aside from Zuck, there has to be some tech dipshit(s) with more money than brains itching to give it a go.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

marxist-jeb!nst

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

lmao

https://twitter.com/JordanUhl/status/1037414684994007040

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Nothus posted:

Aside from Zuck, there has to be some tech dipshit(s) with more money than brains itching to give it a go.

Honestly I'm too loving traumatized to say poo poo like "C'mon Musk give it a go you loving idiot" because odds are our hosed up reality will bend him into the Oval Office and he will pass an amendment to the constitution that forces Grimes to hook back up with him

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
everyone whining about avenatti just doesn't see the chaos comedy factor of it all

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

docbeard posted:

That's how it starts

aye but the man is a master of pre-trial jury selection per his professor and award

so he is going to win

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

I would bet my life (but not something even more precious than that, my SA forums account) on the last three standing in the 2020 Dem Primary being Biden, Bernie and Bvenatti.

Barry Convex
Sep 1, 2005

Think of the good things, Pim! The good things!

Like Jesus, candy, and crackerjacks! Ice cream and cake and lots o'laffs!
Grandma, Grandpa, and Uncle Joe! Larry, Curly, and brother Moe!
Anonymous NYT Op-Ed Writer 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

Spatula City posted:

power rankings

1 bernie
2 harris
3 warren
4 booker
5 biden (thinkin he’s gonna drop like a rock once things heat up, inshallah)
6 gillibrand
7 avenatti
8 - X just lol at the rest