Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

WAR CRIME SYNDICAT posted:

Sarah Sanders is just the worst loving person. She is literally the Baghdad Bobette for this administration and every time she spews her lies and misdirections it makes me hope she gets hit by a truck on the way to work.

better than she deserves

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

Nice quote + picture combo in this tweet.

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
cookbook thread posted

CoffeeQaddaffi
Mar 20, 2009

That Works posted:

Yeah, your link seems more probable, but its 2018, so its Pence right?

Melania Trump.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Casimir Radon posted:

Find him and execute him in the Rose Garden, Obama wouldn't have the balls..

How_to_get_Secret_Service_called.txt

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

https://twitter.com/joshscampbell/status/1037509468437676032?s=21

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

How_to_get_Secret_Service_called.txt

NO No no, you see he's saying that that is what trump could/should/will do to treasoners because obama wouldn't have the balls and trump just executes justice. You know, the american dream of being a Clint Eastwood esq vigilante?

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

That was a disturbing crazy old man cackle

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

WAR CRIME SYNDICAT posted:

Sarah Sanders is just the worst loving person. She is literally the Baghdad Bobette for this administration and every time she spews her lies and misdirections it makes me hope she gets hit by a truck on the way to work.

Maybe she did I can't tell

:shehuck:

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

What were those shitheads back during Obama? The oath keepers?

Where are they now?

BaconAndBullets
Feb 25, 2011

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

Where are they now?

The President is white so they aren't worried anymore.

Edit: or marching around with torches

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

Where are they now?

protecting Confederate statues

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
Oath Keepers was always a response to a black guy being in office, and they regularly courted white supremacists.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

Where are they now?

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017

:discourse:

you are a good poster

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Holy poo poo update your phone, charge your Fitbit, check your god drat facebook, mail, texts, and calls, edit or delete that picture, and oh hey you don't need to charge your phone solid power management buddy

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

what the gently caress is going on in that status bar? :psyduck:

Beepity Boop
Nov 21, 2012

yay

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Everything.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Anroid

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

FAUXTON posted:

Holy poo poo update your phone, charge your Fitbit, check your god drat facebook, mail, texts, and calls, edit or delete that picture, and oh hey you don't need to charge your phone solid power management buddy

gently caress that. Dont let tiny pixels on the top of your phone hold you down. You arnt beholden to notifications.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May
Dear anonymous official: gently caress off.

quote:

May I just say, for the record, to hell with this person, whoever it is.

Over the past two days, I've become increasingly annoyed by the careerist bleatings of anonymous sources who would like you to know that, by enabling El Caudillo Del Mar-a-Lago and his long, slow slide into howling madness, they are really keeping him from doing some real damage to the country, and shouldn't we all be grateful for their noble, selfless work.

To be clear, ours is not the popular “resistance” of the left. We want the administration to succeed and think that many of its policies have already made America safer and more prosperous. But we believe our first duty is to this country, and the president continues to act in a manner that is detrimental to the health of our republic. That is why many Trump appointees have vowed to do what we can to preserve our democratic institutions while thwarting Mr. Trump’s more misguided impulses until he is out of office.

Please, Heritage Foundation, give us our old jobs back when this all blows over.

The root of the problem is the president’s amorality. Anyone who works with him knows he is not moored to any discernible first principles that guide his decision making.

Jesus H. Christ on an auto-glass ad, everybody who watched him for 11 seconds on the campaign trail figured this out. You'd have to have had the brain of a marmoset not to be convinced of this back in 19-goddamn-79. More than 60 million people voted for him anyway. You took a job with him.

Don’t get me wrong. There are bright spots that the near-ceaseless negative coverage of the administration fails to capture: effective deregulation, historic tax reform, a more robust military and more.

The monster has fulfilled its purpose: poisoned water, more of the nation's wealth catapulted upwards, and a massive new Navy in case Yamamoto comes back from the dead. Now you all have to help us kill it.

The erratic behavior would be more concerning if it weren’t for unsung heroes in and around the White House. Some of his aides have been cast as villains by the media. But in private, they have gone to great lengths to keep bad decisions contained to the West Wing, though they are clearly not always successful. It may be cold comfort in this chaotic era, but Americans should know that there are adults in the room. We fully recognize what is happening. And we are trying to do what’s right even when Donald Trump won’t.

Don't stand on one leg waiting for your statue on the mall, Ace. It's not "cold comfort." It's utter bullshit. Nobody elected you, whoever the hell you are. Nobody elected these other anonymous heroes, either. This isn't the way the presidency is supposed to work.

This isn’t the work of the so-called deep state. It’s the work of the steady state.

Just shut up and quit.

Given the instability many witnessed, there were early whispers within the cabinet of invoking the 25th Amendment, which would start a complex process for removing the president. But no one wanted to precipitate a constitutional crisis. So we will do what we can to steer the administration in the right direction until — one way or another — it’s over. The bigger concern is not what Mr. Trump has done to the presidency but rather what we as a nation have allowed him to do to us. We have sunk low with him and allowed our discourse to be stripped of civility.

Yeah, his behavior in office has shocked the hell out of me, too. Who could've guessed that a raving know-nothing with a gold commode might turn out to be a tacky president*?

Enough of this stuff. Stand up in the light of day and tell your stories. All of them, right from the beginning. Admit that what you're confronting now is the end result of 40 years of conservative politics and all the government-is-the-problem malfeasance you've been imbibing since you were wingnuts in swaddling. The fire's licking at your ankles at last. Come out of the cupboards, you boys and girls. None of you are heroes.

:decorum:

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

loadstar

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Third World Reggin posted:

Military, female, minority, lost limb.

Also,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnfIyM2PZts

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Holy poo poo, that's the Crazy Ol' Prospector laugh.

DERE'S GOLD IN THEM THAR TWEETS!

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010
Oh, konnichiwa

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

man gently caress september

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

yolo

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
remember remember the status bars of september

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?

He moved on from being a fake veteran to being a real ladykiller.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

If there's one thing that's heartened me from that op-ed, it's that the overwhelming response has been "Yeah? Well loving tell us who you are or do something you loving chickenshits?"

I know the theory that this is being done to save someones career for a continued future in politics seems to be the trend but if people are responding to this with an incensed "gently caress you, coward" then it's not working as expected...I hope.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

McNally posted:

He moved on from being a fake veteran to being a real ladykiller.

Life+16. Goddamn. I completely forgot about that.

Godholio fucked around with this message at 03:47 on Sep 6, 2018

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
The knowledge that Trump is turning into a paranoid, hate filled husk of suffering makes my shriveled, black heart rejoice. If we have to tolerate this bullshit at least he should suffer for it.

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017

bird food bathtub posted:

The knowledge that Trump is turning into a paranoid, hate filled husk of suffering makes my shriveled, black heart rejoice. If we have to tolerate this bullshit at least he should suffer for it.

good post but man I gotta admire that avatar its like vintage now

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

mods changed my name posted:

good post but man I gotta admire that avatar its like vintage now

I've actually wondered how to preserve it in case it ever gets changed. Still proud of earning it by making Warhammer 40,000 nerds poo poo themselves.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

Handsome Ralph posted:

If there's one thing that's heartened me from that op-ed, it's that the overwhelming response has been "Yeah? Well loving tell us who you are or do something you loving chickenshits?"

I know the theory that this is being done to save someones career for a continued future in politics seems to be the trend but if people are responding to this with an incensed "gently caress you, coward" then it's not working as expected...I hope.

https://twitter.com/calebecarma/status/1037443445831413760

Knowing Trump, he will assign someone in the White House to investigate everyone to see who might've written the op-ed. That person will likely be the op-ed writer :v:

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Official Sources Who Would Know confirm 2018 hellworld has surpassed the wildest expectations of cyberpunk dystopia

https://mobile.twitter.com/GreatDismal/status/1037484928256995329

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

facialimpediment posted:

Knowing Trump, he will assign someone in the White House to investigate everyone to see who might've written the op-ed. That person will likely be the op-ed writer :v:

I like this plan better to find the op-ed writer
https://twitter.com/marcatracy/status/1037464203467153408

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

facialimpediment posted:

https://twitter.com/calebecarma/status/1037443445831413760

WHERE IS KEVIN COSTNER AT THIS MOMENT

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
I laughed a lot, then I thought it was getting old, and then I laughed a lot again at the end

https://twitter.com/JordanUhl/status/1037414684994007040

:lol:, she decided to invoke race

https://twitter.com/LauraLoomer/status/1037468070992916483

Duzzy Funlop fucked around with this message at 07:40 on Sep 6, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Don Dongington
Sep 27, 2005

#ideasboom
College Slice

fffffuuckkkkk

• Locked thread