Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

snickothemule
Jul 11, 2016

wretched single ply might as well use my socks
After 6 pulls on the Extreme banner I got the TEQ Frieza :toot:. Feels good being able to replace SA10 Broly as a TEQ leader, he can dunk pretty hard but by god is he a glass cannon.

Pumped 10 or so STR SR Frieza's into him for 50% chance and got 3 extra sa levels, a few kai's as I want to use him now and the card is a lot of fun. Having two units changing each turn is pretty rad and making the Piccolo EZA a breeze (especially funding his awakenings). Working alongside an SA10 TEQ Golden Frieza with bottom right path unlocked, damage and defense is really something else. Now my TEQ and PHY Teams are looking really strong and I'm excited to EZA my rainbow PHY Full power Frieza.

Also managed to land a TEQ Vegito Blue which was a very pleasant surprise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!
Seriously, how do you beat level 30 of the Broly EZA? I feel like I should have good enough cards for it, but anything other than my LR Goten and Trunks friend gets shredded immediately. At this point I'm just running Devilman in that vague hope of his 1% instant-kill chance.

https://dbz.space/box/2835

LibrarianCroaker
Mar 30, 2010
I ran SS4 Vegeta, EZA SSJ3 Goku, Super Vegito, Tapion, Bulpan, and Caulifla + friend LR Goten Trunks and fished until I got lucky rotations and the friend LR killed him.

You might throw in the AGL Golden Frieza, he won't be doing damage, but you might get lucky and be able to -90% most of broly's attacks to buy another rotation.

snickothemule
Jul 11, 2016

wretched single ply might as well use my socks
I'm lucky that I could dump vegeta in lieu of LR Trunks and Goten, but my team was

LR Trunks Goten (SA20)
Ultimate Gohan (SA10)
Vegeto (Rainbow)
Xeno Trunks (SA1, 2 paths unlocked, partial orbs)
EZA Gohan Family Kamehameha (SA15, Path Unlocked)
Golden Frieza/AGL Whis (SA1/SA10)

Whis was a life saver in my winning round, but it was still very tough making sure I got the right roll for the battle. If he got hit it was game over and if Vegito got supered he'd take around 175k damage. With Frieza it helped, but his passive doesn't work if it falls below the threshold and Whis gives a heal, he still takes damage (as far as I can see).

I did notice that in both the Goku and Broly EZA, there were magical rounds where the rolls were perfect along with rounds where everyone on the board had crits and additional attacks proc. It was very evident it wanted me to win, but I had to die about 5 or 10 times for that round to occur. Whis heal was pretty clutch in the end, but he had to be out of harms way.

I'm very fortunate I have a lot of AGL and mixed Saiyans to choose from. If I were you I'd go with;

Vegeta/Vegito
Vegito/Burter
Ultimate Gohan
Goten/Frieza
Xeno Trunks
Whis/Frieza

Frieza and Vegito to run defense to keep Trunks hitting hard, Gohan/Trunks/Goten to take reduced damage and Whis to give your team a bit of reprieve. Vegeta will be a liability, but you still need to hit pretty hard, unless you switch him with Vegito as a leader, then you just need to survive long enough for the LR to do the work. It'd be incredibly tough to win however.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Yeah, even with dream teams, level 30 of the various EZAs still need good starting rotations. If you don't get your main rotations in your initial roll, it's probably worth just resetting.

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

IF THIS IS A 'LOST' THREAD I'M PROBABLY WHINING ABOUT
STABBEY THE MEANY
Yep, it's a fun challenge and really prioritizes placement and tanks, and ki feeding to monster units.

It reminds me of when the Broly raid first came out and most teams were under-prepared for it, requiring that level of work.

SBR doesn't feel that way to me. SBR just feels cheap as gently caress for tanks and negating most of those passives.

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer
SBR is awful as your reward for passing this random bullshit challenge is one stone.

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!

snickothemule posted:

Vegeta/Vegito
Vegito/Burter
Ultimate Gohan
Goten/Frieza
Xeno Trunks
Whis/Frieza

That team did the trick, thanks. Still feels way to RNG-y for my tastes

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
There's a little voice in my head telling me to rainbow Metal Cooler. I have PHY Cooler, Full Power, Angel, and TEQ Golden Frieza all rainbowed, so he feels out of place.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Echophonic posted:

There's a little voice in my head telling me to rainbow Metal Cooler. I have PHY Cooler, Full Power, Angel, and TEQ Golden Frieza all rainbowed, so he feels out of place.

He's also the best linking partner for LR Metal Cooler, so might as well get it done now.

Also datamining shows that we're gonna get Super Dragon Ball wishes for part 2 of the celebration. No clue what will be available though

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Okay, fine, Rainbow Metal Cooler it is.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Echophonic posted:

Okay, fine, Rainbow Metal Cooler it is.

That's awesome! I'm so jealous, I only got PHY Cooler, TEQ Golden Frieza and FP Frieza rainbowed.

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I was going to wait for the LR Goku/Freeza but I remembered my luck on LR banners so I pulled on the Goku banner and got a third dupe of new Goku :toot:

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

That’s a rad team.

The Lr goku and frieza banner was leaked on reddit and if it’s accurate it’s a very skippable banner.

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

cool, that'll make it easier to save for vegeta

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

https://i.redd.it/pgxjzktuh2l11.jpg

And we know some of that isn't released on global yet so ours will be even worse.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
But the goku/frieza is so goooooood

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

I think I'm gonna try to sandbag stones for the Android 21 banner, if we actually get that. It looks like it might be a fun team, and if nothing else, it'd give me an excuse to use my LR 17/18 somewhere.

Edit:
I know it's been a couple hours, but I don't want to doublepost.
Is anyone else not getting their Porunga Ball for doing the Hidden Potential event?

the_steve fucked around with this message at 08:26 on Sep 9, 2018

CidGregor
Sep 27, 2009

TG: if i were you i would just take that fucking devilbeast out behind the woodshed and blow its head off

the_steve posted:

I know it's been a couple hours, but I don't want to doublepost.
Is anyone else not getting their Porunga Ball for doing the Hidden Potential event?

Yeah, sounds like a lot of global players are not getting it, myself included. The dragonballs last as long as the rest of the 250m celebration though, and it should be fixed real quick I assume, so as long as you do one orb mission between now and October 3rd you're fine. And that's assuming they don't just auto-grant that ball once they fix it.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
It's possible it's keyed to the dailies, not the set unlocked for the weekend. I think they're treated as different levels internally.

CidGregor
Sep 27, 2009

TG: if i were you i would just take that fucking devilbeast out behind the woodshed and blow its head off

Echophonic posted:

It's possible it's keyed to the dailies, not the set unlocked for the weekend. I think they're treated as different levels internally.

I'm not sure about that, there's people playing on JP picking it up today just fine. But I guess it doesn't really matter as long as they fix it in the next month.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Looks like it's a difference in GL/JP, worked just fine for me today.

Today's Porunga ball is a little annoying, but not too bad. Just have to collect 25 STR orbs in one stage.

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Echophonic posted:

Looks like it's a difference in GL/JP, worked just fine for me today.

Today's Porunga ball is a little annoying, but not too bad. Just have to collect 25 STR orbs in one stage.

I guess we just wait for the hidden potential event/weekend for this.

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Perhaps you need to... reverse... his polarity? Hack? Do some hacking?

Drowning Rabbit posted:

I guess we just wait for the hidden potential event/weekend for this.

I had the same thought, but it's actually the ki orbs. Nuking is back for a day!

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Should have clarified it was ki, yeah.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

The 2nd half of the celebration is up with new events, including Dokkan Battle's first raid fight I believe. I think the LR Goku + Frieza banner goes up today.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

New boss rush stage. Realm of Gods is a good choice if you have a Vegito Blue and Rose.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

RBX posted:

New boss rush stage. Realm of Gods is a good choice if you have a Vegito Blue and Rose.

Should I go TEQ VB (no dupes) or LR VB? My ROG team is currently

UI Goku
STR SSG Goku
STR LR Vegito Blue
SSBSS Kaioken Goku
STR Rose
INT Zamusu maybe

Testekill fucked around with this message at 13:17 on Sep 13, 2018

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

I like TEQ for the damages

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I think the Hirudegarn phase of boss rush 6 took 25 minutes. It would have been so miserable if not for two UI Gokus.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

That's the only part I had to use an item on. I at least got the final hit with the new AGL Goku in SSB.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
The LR Goku and Frieza banner is up, I managed to get the Broly and SS3 Goku LRs but not the Goku and Frieza one weirdly enough.

Can't complain though

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

did two pulls for shits and giggles, got LR bojack and my 3rd kefla dupe so i'm feeling good

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Perhaps you need to... reverse... his polarity? Hack? Do some hacking?
Maybe I'll do a pull if we get some more stones. I have most of the featured units 100%/paths unlocked, so I'm not sure I need to do any pulls.

Jiren's EZB has been a pretty easy, and a good way to stock up on the sleeping Kais. Boss Rush 6's only frustrating part was Hirudegon.

Just a general question, but if you have LR Rose and Zamasu, TUR Rose & Zamasu, and STR Rose, are you wasting a slot on the TUR if you really don't need his healing?

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I doubted the Krillin animation but I got Dyspo and the Goku/Freeza LR

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

I got Dyspo and Toppo, both new. I probably won’t do a second pull. Time to save for SSB2 Vegeta.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Lotta new SSRs and I got LR Beerus. Neat

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
I went for a handful of pulls, got Ribrianne and Dyspo, at least.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Did three pulls; got TEQ Kaioken Goku, Toppo, Future 18 and STR SSGSS Vegeta. So a good support card, a card that becomes good once it awakens and two that are alright at best.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

I was really hoping for a new Krillin or Master Roshi card for the Reps of Universe 7 category.

Hell, at this point, what even would be a Universe 7 team? LR Goku/Frieza, UI Goku, Android 17 and 18, that category lead Golden Frieza and someone else?