Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
It is also definitely not ok to make fun of a guy for being 5'6". :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

As a manlet, I would not make fun of a guy for being a manlet. But I would make fun of a Nazi for also being a manlet.

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Give me a rifle, one round, and point me at Berlin!

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

Hey, I'm slighty taller than that!

Holy poo poo, I am three apples tall!

lynch_69
Jan 21, 2001

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Minorities, women and LBGT people have reason to be wary of 'allies' who immediately default to using their identities and harmful stereotypes as slurs, even against supposed common enemies, given how quickly we've seen liberals will throw said minorities/women under the bus the moment their personal interests come into play.

Are you sure the best way to go about protecting the very real problems of minorities, women and LGBT people is to police jokes made at Nazis in the niche "anything goes" subforum of a niche website that's famous for its off-colour humour.

Like if you think hectoring people in this thread is helping LGBT people in any way whatsoever you are extremely wasting your time.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
I think terrible people should be judged by their looks regardless of gender :kiddo:

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

Nietzsche posted:

Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster... for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.

counterpoint;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEFdhci5vKI

Hugoon Chavez
Nov 4, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

We're literally the most discriminated against group in the universe. No one stands up for us.

Which is fine because then we would get lost inside the crowd.

Epoxy Bulletin
Sep 7, 2009

delikpate that thing!

baby shoes, never worn

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Man GBS Nite Crew has issues

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe
well this is the self own thread

sometimes goons generate their own content

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe
also if u pop off about your tits and show up with those you deserve to be made fun of

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Carth Dookie posted:

As a manlet, I would not make fun of a guy for being a manlet. But I would make fun of a Nazi for also being a manlet.

same

Hugoon Chavez posted:

We're literally the most discriminated against group in the universe. No one stands up for us.

it's for a joke but a lot of other short dudes think this for real, lol

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Peanut Butler posted:

it's for a joke but a lot of other short dudes think this for real, lol

Of the things that were preventing my success with women, "height" was always somewhere down there with "not being Welsh" by importance.

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

finally, i can say the n-word as long as it's a black republican

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

JcDent posted:

Of the things that were preventing my success with women, "height" was always somewhere down there with "not being Welsh" by importance.

You ever see a single Welshman? No, of course not.

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

Tiberius Christ posted:

finally, i can say the n-word as long as it's a black republican

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
It's like white America is chomping at the bit for an excuse to use the n-word. I don't see the appeal.

BioMe
Aug 9, 2012

being ugly is a protected class now?

score

Blister
Sep 8, 2000

Hair Elf
just a couple young 50 year olds hanging out

It's hard not to comment on her appearance, when in every picture she looks 30 years older or has so many blur filters applied she looks like a smudge.

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

Shapiro is fair game in the short department because he's also a hyper aggressive dork who talks a really big game. He's basically that kid in high school who wore business casual to class every day and who would instigate conflict by being an rear end in a top hat but then would threaten to sue you if you hit him

LongDarkNight
Oct 25, 2010

It's like watching the collapse of Western civilization in fast forward.
Oven Wrangler
Shapiro also lies about his height. That makes it fair game.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
I've known a ton of ugly and unattractive people who are really nice and cool so I don't feel right to try to judge people on that.

I'm happy to stick with crazy and pathetic.

TheKennedys
Sep 23, 2006

By my hand, I will take you from this godforsaken internet
Wasn't there some evidence he's actually 5'3"? That's not even manlet territory, that's just "middle schooler". He can't even roll with being a little person (in the dwarf sense) because he's not, and they would make fun of him too for being Ben Shapiro

Workaday Wizard
Oct 23, 2009

by Pragmatica
if someone claims they’re superior based on race it’s fun to make fun of their ugly bodies and diseased brains

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Ghost Leviathan posted:

I've known a ton of ugly and unattractive people who are really nice and cool so I don't feel right to try to judge people on that.

I'm happy to stick with crazy and pathetic.

thats the thing mocking a person solely because of their appearance is super lovely

but the people we are talking about here are all loving monsters. so gently caress em all say whatever nasty things you want about them

putin and trump are gay LMAO is dumb as hell though. those dudes love each other so much they must be GAY is both homophobic and a lovely joke that was played out 20 years ago

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
On the other hand both of them are insanely homophobic themselves, so ... :shrug: :gay:

Mary Annette
Jun 24, 2005

LongDarkNight posted:

Shapiro also lies about his height. That makes it fair game.

Exactly. Slate ran an article about him last year, and the opening paragraph could be summed up as, ‘Ben Shapiro was 5’2” in middle school. Now he’s 5’9”.’ It had nothing to do with the rest of the article, and I’m firmly convinced that the author was contractually obligated to put it there. If having a ‘you must say that I am of average height’ clause isn’t a sign of massive insecurity, I don’t know what is.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Putin and Trump are both extremely insecure about their own masculinity.

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.

Pththya-lyi posted:

Yeah you don't have to joke that Putin and Trump are gay lovers to criticize their overly-friendly relationship or their masculine posturing, and implying that gay relationships are inherently negative is hurtful to actual gay people. So stop it.

what

if Putin was a woman I'd say Trump is eating her pussy/giving her rim jobs. It has nothing to do with gay sex=bad

JcDent
May 13, 2013

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW posted:

what

if Putin was a woman I'd say Trump is eating her pussy/giving her rim jobs. It has nothing to do with gay sex=bad is getting a yellow shower

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
No that's just like calling a black guy the N word.

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW posted:

what

if Putin was a woman I'd say Trump is eating her pussy/giving her rim jobs. It has nothing to do with gay sex=bad

This has got to be the most gooniest argument I have ever heard on these forums.

*Some goon insults Laura Loomer for looking like a half melted nazi sex doll*

Goons: Stop this! All women are beautiful goddesses from heaven and must be treated as such at all times. You will apologize to M'lady at once good sir! :argh:

*Some goon insults Trump the most easily insultable man to ever walk this earth and all they have is "heh heh He a gay boy. He put he weiner in poopoo butthole of bad man!"

Goons: I don't see how this is homophobic. You fags are always so thin skinned. :rolleyes:

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Wait is it true that Putin doesn't wash his butt first?

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

Koishi Komeiji posted:

This has got to be the most gooniest argument I have ever heard on these forums.

Goons: Stop this! All women are beautiful goddesses from heaven and must be treated as such at all times. You will apologize to M'lady at once good sir! :argh:

*Some goon insults Trump the most easily insultable man to ever walk this earth and all they have is "heh heh He a gay boy. He put he weiner in poopoo butthole of bad man!"

Goons: I don't see how this is homophobic. You fags are always so thin skinned. :rolleyes:

What planet are you on if you think that's the only bad thing being said about Trump lol

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Koishi Komeiji posted:

this is A Bad Post

JcDent
May 13, 2013

His neck vagina was mentioned in the last page, even.

TrumpxPutin was only brought up as a thing tentatively related to Loomshaming.

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.
"Oh wow! 100+ posts of self-ownage!"

*100+ posts of Goons arguing if a self-owner is also a deformed hag.*

:negative:

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer
:gas:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

kanonvandekempen posted:

Some Local Schadenfreude here:

Garbage collectors are on strike in Ghent. Flemish alt-right proud boys Schild&Vrienden decide this is the perfect time to create some goodwill for their cause by doing the garbage collecting themselves (which is against the law btw). Then their president tweets:

https://twitter.com/DVanLangenhove/status/1026926614410608640

"Garbage bags are lying in the streets in Ghent because of the strike. We at @Schildenvrienden took action, but we find ourselves urgently in need of a recycling center or garbage dump where we can deposit a large number of thrash containers (for free). Help us! Retweet!"

Good luck, idiots.

Also you don't bring general thrash to a recycling center you dumb gently caress.

Remember Flemish Alt-right group Schild & vrienden fomr the hilarious time they decided to break the Trash collectors strike by collrecting trash and then realising they broke a bunch of laws by doing so and also not having any place to put all the trash they collected?

A Belgian TV program did a big revealing exposé on them, showing that, against everyone's expectation, these hip young Nationalists are hugely racist, misgoynist and anti-semitic in their internal communications. Who could have seen that coming? A bunch of them have some high places in student councils for universities and such which they were actively infiltrating so they will probably soon be booted out, and the cops are looking at the internal chat records and such to start charging people for hate speech :allears:

https://www.hln.be/nieuws/binnenlan...rhoord~a3a00f85