Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

JethroMcB posted:

Hayes is on High & Mighty today talking to Gabrus about the LA Housing crisis for an hour and a half.
this is my dream podcast.

ideally sean would be there just doing his thing while hayes and gabrus try to talk about the housing crisis, but i'll take this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

here's to feelin' good all the time
"New York doesn't have alleys"' is the most outrageous thing yet from Threedom

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
RIP it and GRIP it

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Riptor posted:

"New York doesn't have alleys"' is the most outrageous thing yet from Threedom

I’m still confused about that LSD swallowing story from months back.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
This week on In Voorhees we trust with Gourley and Rust:

"Jason was the original INCEL"

The Peccadillo
Mar 4, 2013

We Have Important Work To Do

cams posted:

ideally sean would be there just doing his thing while hayes and gabrus try to talk about the housing crisis, but i'll take this.

I was thinking maybe Hayes would be a good chapo guest, and then he said it was justified action to vandalise business developments, and I think he'd be a great one

Absolutely Sean too

Doing one of the call in bits when they're on opposite coasts

The Peccadillo fucked around with this message at 08:22 on Sep 1, 2018

The Peccadillo
Mar 4, 2013

Virgil curled up and purring in Hayes' lap listening to public transit advocacy

anotherone
Feb 8, 2001
Username taken, please choose another one

Drunkboxer posted:

I’m still confused about that LSD swallowing story from months back.

for three people who are clearly very smart they're a pack of dummies

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.

anotherone posted:

for three people who are clearly very smart they're a pack of dummies

It's interesting seeing the gaps in other people's experience and knowledge. Also really frustrating sometimes.

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

:shoboobs:

cams posted:

Reminder for anyone who missed: Hayes is co-hosting a Los Angeles podcast all about it's politics, transit and bird scooters. It's not comedy, and obviously extremely specific to LA local politics but still enjoyable.

https://lapodcast.simplecast.fm

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
He should do a podcast about the city I live in instead. And also it should involve Sean. And be fun, funny, and nice.

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Yeah right like they would ever talk about Dorktown, USA, population : one dork loser

FitFortDanga
Nov 19, 2004

Nice try, asshole

R.E.M. songs fall into two categories for Adam Scott: "incredible" or "unbelievable".

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

FitFortDanga posted:

R.E.M. songs fall into two categories for Adam Scott: "incredible" or "unbelievable".

I saw this on the Earwolf reddit like the week after the first episode came out and it ages like a fine wine:

GraPar
Jun 2, 2011
That said: his reaction to the couple of songs he hates, like the truly awful Month of Saturdays on today's ep, is always very funny.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Zsinjeh posted:

Reminder for anyone who missed: Hayes is co-hosting a Los Angeles podcast all about it's politics, transit and bird scooters. It's not comedy, and obviously extremely specific to LA local politics but still enjoyable.

https://lapodcast.simplecast.fm

it is a comedy when hayes is describing the gondola and the backstory of the family behind it

FitFortDanga
Nov 19, 2004

Nice try, asshole

Oh poo poo guys

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Universal Music heard that there needed to be an excuse for at least 2 more hours of two ding-dongs bullshitting

I am really averse to white T-shirts because they highlight my lovely whale-like body but maaaaaaaaan they knocked it out of the park with the companion piece to the Adam Scott UTU2tM shirt

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

JethroMcB posted:

they knocked it out of the park with the companion piece to the Adam Scott UTU2tM shirt

Ya got me Podswag. I'm now a registered podcast merch purchaser.
Glad there's a sale on.

Teenage Fansub fucked around with this message at 15:27 on Sep 6, 2018

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

So I need to make a website, which podcast still advertise squarespace and have a code?

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I know Improv4Humans still does ads for them like every week

e: (offer code IMPROV)

Help Im Alive fucked around with this message at 16:10 on Sep 7, 2018

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.
Besser is currently tangling with a Arkansas politician right now and his aggressive form of back and forth a is fun to see when he channels it into something like this.

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

Garth_Marenghi posted:

So I need to make a website, which podcast still advertise squarespace and have a code?

WTF

The Peccadillo
Mar 4, 2013

There's a new Gourley Giger episode of a podcast called Lizard People I've never heard of before in case anyone misses him

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

Opinions are like a$$holes....everyone has one....but mines the best!!!
A preview of the Andy Daly Podcast Pilot Project was added to the Superego feed on the Stitcher app in......drum roll please......anticipation of NEW Superego!

YES!!!

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Didn't they do a couple of live shows earlier this year? Wonder why those never made their way to Stitcher, unless I'm just thinking of the 2016 ones.

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

I started watching Nailed It on Netflix. It was weird when Jon Gabrus was the guest judge in an episode, and to not only see him, but to see him just being a regular guy.

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

If it wasn't for disappointment
I wouldn't have any appointment

Grimey Drawer

Chairman Capone posted:

I started watching Nailed It on Netflix. It was weird when Jon Gabrus was the guest judge in an episode, and to not only see him, but to see him just being a regular guy.

I love that he's vocally happy about eating everything, especially the mistakes, one a show where the hosts are supposed to do the exact opposites

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Hayes and Sean are on Off Book :siren:

Mollymauk
Apr 20, 2006

Help Im Alive posted:

Hayes and Sean are on Off Book :siren:

It's wonderful.

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

If it wasn't for disappointment
I wouldn't have any appointment

Grimey Drawer
After Natty Legs returned for an ep, we're back to co-host Brody Stevens.

It's impressive how he manages to ruined every single aspect of Who Charted in the most obnoxious way.

the Insane Piano
Feb 10, 2011
https://vimeo.com/289005299

quote:

JOHN (2018)

A day in the life of John Lennon, alive and well in modern-day New York City.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

the new pro version was amazingly good

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Pro-click

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog
The most important tv since Cuplicated

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

Love the new Hollywood Handbook. Love when guest hate the hosts.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

"You're nominated for an emmy"
"yeah"
"Are you pissed?"

the Insane Piano
Feb 10, 2011
Wait so is Threedom ending?

Crindee
Nov 16, 2005

LOOK LIKE EMERIL
I think they said they're doing it in seasons, and next ep is the "season finale"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

not the analytical engine
The show should have been either Scott+PFT or Scott+PFT+Lauren+Gabrus