Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

hobbesmaster posted:

My reaction when seeing that shouldn't be "huh thats not as bad as I remembered!"

Just need to go back to the OP of this thread for the stuff like this

He felt his legs detaching from his torso and decided to end it all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

my face is still tired

even more so now that mass effect is dead due to a terminal case of dumb

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Arcsquad12 posted:

That's the same issue I have when I watch footage from the battlefront games. Legs that move in every direction but a static torso.

yeah I was gonna say battlefront looks exactly this

lol Frostbite sucks a butt

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
Sucking butt is good tho

Pattonesque
Jul 15, 2004
johnny jesus and the infield fly rule

Relentless posted:

One of the post-mortem articles say the basics of combat, including the jetpack was put in within the first few months.

The one thing they actually got kind of right was created in 2012.

Had they just stopped right there and made JUST the multiplayer, it probably would have been great.

Instead, 5 years later, multiplayer was designed by people who loved instant kills and decided shotguns should suffer a penalty for being used while moving.

they hosed up the impact of everything in Andromeda multiplayer

like in ME3 when you're a krogan and you do the strong attack your krogan dude fuckin charges forward and gives a geth or husk or something this seismic backhand and you can hear the CRUNCH of it and your screen kinda shakes a bit and the dude probably goes flying and you're like hell yeah I am the lizard king

in MEA when you're a krogan and you do the strong attack you kinda go "eh" and hit the guy and do 10 points of damage, whatever

Relentless
Sep 22, 2007

It's a perfect day for some mayhem!

Pattonesque posted:

they hosed up the impact of everything in Andromeda multiplayer

like in ME3 when you're a krogan and you do the strong attack your krogan dude fuckin charges forward and gives a geth or husk or something this seismic backhand and you can hear the CRUNCH of it and your screen kinda shakes a bit and the dude probably goes flying and you're like hell yeah I am the lizard king

in MEA when you're a krogan and you do the strong attack you kinda go "eh" and hit the guy and do 10 points of damage, whatever

It's such basic video game design that they missed. Even after they fixed a bunch of the hosed up numbers, it just didn't feel good. Especially compared to ME3.

I ended up playing the new Doom not long after giving up on MEA and the difference was night and day.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Sucking butt is good tho

no its a smelly butt full of doodoo

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

I don’t kink shame.

Unless your kink is playing Mass Effect Andromeda.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Relentless posted:

It's such basic video game design that they missed. Even after they fixed a bunch of the hosed up numbers, it just didn't feel good. Especially compared to ME3.

I ended up playing the new Doom not long after giving up on MEA and the difference was night and day.

Mass Effect Andromeda to DOOM:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6D8PAGelN8&t=40s

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

exquisite tea posted:

I don’t kink shame.

Unless your kink is playing Mass Effect Andromeda.

This is my kink

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
I simply want to see people shoveling lime into the corpse trench where Bioware will end up, tossed atop the rotting remains of Bullfrog et al.

They haven't released anything objectively good this decade and it's all been coasting on past glory. That currency runs out.

Pattonesque
Jul 15, 2004

DancingShade posted:

I simply want to see people shoveling lime into the corpse trench where Bioware will end up, tossed atop the rotting remains of Bullfrog et al.

They haven't released anything objectively good this decade and it's all been coasting on past glory. That currency runs out.

well, Mass Effect 2

but yes, I used to pre-order every ME or DA game because I knew what I was gonna get from a BioWare game. Not true anymore.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

DancingShade posted:

Bullfrog lives again, as Two Point studios :yayclod:. Go buy Two Point Hospital, it's really good!

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Only 3.6 Roentgoons per hour ... not great, not terrible.

...the meter only goes to 3.6...

Pork Pro

Pattonesque posted:

well, Mass Effect 2

but yes, I used to pre-order every ME or DA game because I knew what I was gonna get from a BioWare game. Not true anymore.

Technically true, since ME2 was released on January 26th, 2010, but that's still not a good look...

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
I was re-watching Blade Runner and when I hit the credits I realized that the Grunt recruitment mission riffs heavily on the credits theme.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgz6jFxMpyk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rGQqBNZSAs

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

Remember how the Quarian Arc was teased as DLC, but Andromeda killed Mass Effect so it got demoted to a tie in book?

Well it was released in November, and I found a summary of it. And... well...

Our story opens up to a random techie running patches on the Keeyah' Si'yah in Sigurd's Cradle right before its launch. He gives us his life story and begins talking about the time he's recently spent in a nearby spacestation housing all the workers. Apparently him a couple others have been assigned these little odd jobs to modify code in the cryo-bays of the Ark by a mysterious benefactor. He does so, gets his money and gets his head blown off right after in the dark.

Now the story turns to Sleepwalker Team Blue-7 as they awake 30 years ahead of their assigned arrival to the Nexus - Sleepwalkers being teams assigned to checking on the Ark's status, running cryopod maintenance, etc - where we get introduced to our main cast: a quarian techie*, an elcor family physician, the closest thing Khar'shan has to a batarian soccer mom, a volus tailor, a drell detective, and a hanar priest who are all ordered to get up cause something is wrong on the ship. As we progress through the story we find out really quickly that none of these guys are what they claim to be, all of them had very LogicalPremise-based backgrounds (former sex(?) slaves, assassin's/ child-murderers, a walking warcrime, the child of an infamous terrorist, etc). These guys are deployed to the drell section of the Ark because the Ark's VI, K, has detected some irregularities over there and come to discover that hundreds of the drell have mysteriously died in their sleep. So they take out a few bodies to run an autopsy on them in the local medbay. Come to figure, K's malfunctioning - she can't see any changes in the cryopods even after their reported dead, can't notice any changes in the environment, and has no control over the power functions. Eventually this turns to control of trams, communications, and eventually the disabling of the Ark's kinetic barriers... while its in mid-transit. `:eek:

More and more bodies start piling up in the drell section, then come to find out, the hanar section begins suffering irregularities. A hanar body ends up in medbay with completely different symptoms to the drell. The medbay is quarantined and with it, the elcor and hanar sleepwalkers, as they now assuming their dealing with a lethal cross-species pathogen. The others rush to figure out what or who is the cause of these sudden medical cases - using her perfect memory and superior eyesight the drell sleepwalker eventually identities what can only be seen as literal shadows in the security cam footage of every Sleepwalker cycle: someone has been exploiting blindspots in the security system. Blue-7 acquires supplies to run in-depth tests for the medbay. Aware that poo poo's getting out of hand, the quarian sleepwalker orders for the Ark's Captain to be awoken so they come up with a better plan. Suddenly a batarian appears with "explosive" symptons and gets thrown into containment. The Drell and the Elcor sleepworkers put the pieces together and discover that the symptoms fit the description of a volus-specific flu... something that the Volus Sleepwalker knew but wasn't inclined to share. The Ark's Captain arrives just in time to order to give out orders: get the ship's shields fixed first, then figure out what's going on. The Drell and Volus sleepwalker leave to assemble hazmat suits, and only to find themselves ambushed by unknown assailants in the cargo bay. Characters note that the temperature average of environmental systems is increasing.

Now we get to see more things from the eyes of the Quarian Sleepwalker, he sneaks off to talk to a confidant of his, apparently he's been a very naughty boy and hiding poo poo from the Ark and the Migrant Fleet for decades now - his 900-year old quarian grandmother, a veteran of the Morning War. He believe's she is the only one who can figure things out on the Ark. Which is where the twist comes in: she's an Ancestor VI (turns out they're nothing to gently caress with. The Geth destroyed the Ancestor Databanks because the Ancestors, if they had ever been given the chance to be augmented, would have otherwise hosed them up and brought the Morning War to an end). She quickly points out that all the recent events are no coincidence, they're examples of causation and correctly predicts which Ark systems will go down soon while she develops a solution to counter what she deduces to be a virus infecting K. In the medbay, the Elcor and Hanar watch as their previous batarian patient slowly melts away before their eyes, turns rabid, and dies.

Back in the cargo bay, the Volus and Drell sleepwalkers have been fighting for hours against a horde of Ark members, now including Elcor, who've lost their minds. They escape, they come across the shitshow that is spreading across the Ark - everyone is waking up and not only have the elcor been infected, the Volus have too and everyone is losing their poo poo and hungry `:confused:. This leaves only the Quarians as uninfected. When they finally get back to the medbay, they find that quarantine has been breached and the hanar sleepwalker is nowhere to be found.

The Elcor Sleepwalker, now saying, and having fully mapped the genome of the viruses that infected multiple races comes to the conclusion that it was a bioweapon which he dubs "Fortinbras" (The reader gets a lesson in virology at this point). It's designed to be a literal galaxy-wiping plague that will immediately adapt and infect any host that isn't fortunate enough to be wearing an environmental suit 24/7. The only possible antidote to Fortinbras is theorized by the Elcor Sleepwalker to be an equally rapidly mutating virus (trade one monster for another), and the only way of doing so in the short-term, before everyone dies of the virus itself is to force the counter-viruses evolution... like exposing it to gently caress-tons of eezo. At this point, Quarians are starting to show signs of infection.

The Batarian and Drell Sleepwalker are thus sent to retrieve a container of Red Sand that the Batarian Sleepwalker smuggled in, only to find that the Hanar Sleepwalker there... high as a kite. Pieces get put together, apparently many Hanar abroad the Ark are part of a doomsday cult, including our little Sleepwalker friend here who came to a similar conclusion as the Elcor and intentionally breached the quarantine to do his thing. Meanwhile, the Quarian Sleepwalker is augmenting the Ancestor VI with every scrap of tech available. He is forced to reveal it's existence to the Ark's Captain who orders him to space the thing, as possession of an Ancestor VI is the greatest crime of the Quarian people. He says gently caress that and uploads his Grandmother into the Ark's datacore where it takes over the virus and K and restores some of the critical systems.

Everyone is fighting on the Ark for whatever scraps of resources they can get their hands on. Blue-7 makes their final report to the Captain, who on the PA, orders all the crazed members to get to the medbay to receive their second (and hopefully last) supervirus... except that's cure has been developed yet and the Elcor is on death throes. She orders the remainder of Blue-7 to standby as she goes to Engineering to find eezo for the cure.

The drell sleepwalker, being suspicious of her demeanor and the way some Quarians were acting, follows the Ark Captain as she goes the complete opposite way of Engineering. She meets with another a different Quarian Sleepwalker where its revealed that they both deployed the viruses. `:eek: Forced into a corner, and knowing that she doesn't stand a chance against a former assassin and has exposed herself before her ex- boyfriend (who is Blue-7's Quarian Sleepwalker), she spills everything. Turns out the shadows seen in the security footage were actually her just taking advantage of the camera's blindspots. As revealed in previous flashbacks with the Quarian Sleepwalker sprinkled throughout the book, the Ark's Captain had done her pilgrimage on a scientific outpost. After years of bullying, anti-Quarian resentment, and a traumatic event that scarred her perception of Council races forever, she thought of getting back at those who caused her so much harm and went through it by studying molecular biology and quietly storing her resentment. When she was invited by the Initiative to Andromeda, she thought that it would be done so as equals - only to find out that the Nexus would be another Citadel with its Council and the politics that came with. So she said gently caress it, developed a bioweapon that the Drell would carry with them to Andromeda and when they came abroad the Nexus the leadership of every Council member (Humans, Turians, Salarians, and Asari) would be exposed, with most of the them certain to die. From there, the plan was for the Keelah Si'yah's parties, with their superior numbers, labor, and leadership ability would be seated along side the Nexus Council as equals - influencing policy and leaving no one behind. Unfortunately, her Quarian Sleepwalker/Co-conspirator had hosed up the procedure, left the virus in conditions that allowed it to rapidly mutate, deployed the virus to a drell sleepwalker's (that he was trying to bang but turned out to be married) pod who exposed the other sleepwalkers to it and who in turn, exposed the entire ship. In the meanwhile, his computer virus was too good at its job and began infecting the entire Ark, causing all kinds of malfunctions as it attempted to hide the presence of the biological weapon's deployment.

Knowing how royally hosed the situation is, Blue-7 makes their verdict. The Elcor Sleepwalker dies. The Volus Sleepwaker I think dies too. The Ancestor VI is terminated. They space the Ark Captain's Co-Conspirator, inject her with the experimental supervirus (I guess they tore apart the Hanar Sleepwalker and used his eezo-laced blood for the evolutionary cycles), strip her naked and have her walk through the entire Ark forcing her to touch each and every infected crewmember (and some of them had their own piece to share I guess) before tossing her into the Volus' habitat unit where of course she dies.

Knowing that was all they could do (every other Sleepwalker besides the remaining three members of Blue-7 is dead), they jump back into cryo... just right before they receive a message from the Nexus.

The end.

tldr: exquisite tea was right, the Quarians really did die on their way to Andromeda

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus
You didn't really get into whether that was well written or not but from that description *yikes* Sounds like some dumb Cerberus poo poo would have actually been preferable lol

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
Is the ship really called the Keeyah' Si'yah?

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Moola posted:

Is the ship really called the Keeyah' Si'yah?

It can be in your mind because ea killed the gently caress out of rear end effect

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum
I can't keep track of all of these BioWares EA creates after it kills the last one and which part of the cycle we're currently in.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

I'm glad all the Quarians are dead.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Crabtree posted:

I can't keep track of all of these BioWares EA creates after it kills the last one and which part of the cycle we're currently in.

Bioware Montreal was the one that made Andromeda, trying to show they could be a spun-off studio that was ready for its first big game and not just doing coding for projects helmed by other studios.

It was not ready for its first big game.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Sounds like a decent read, thanks for the summary

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

'It's easier to imagine the end of the world than the end of capitalism.'

SgtSteel91 posted:

Remember how the Quarian Arc was teased as DLC, but Andromeda killed Mass Effect so it got demoted to a tie in book?

Our story opens up to a random techie running patches on the Keeyah' Si'yah in Sigurd's Cradle right before its launch. He gives us his life story and begins talking about the time he's recently spent in a nearby spacestation housing all the workers. Apparently him a couple others have been assigned these little odd jobs to modify code in the cryo-bays of the Ark by a mysterious benefactor. He does so, gets his money and gets his head blown off right after in the dark.

Now the story turns to Sleepwalker Team Blue-7 as they awake 30 years ahead of their assigned arrival to the Nexus - Sleepwalkers being teams assigned to checking on the Ark's status, running cryopod maintenance, etc - where we get introduced to our main cast: a quarian techie*, an elcor family physician, the closest thing Khar'shan has to a batarian soccer mom, a volus tailor, a drell detective, and a hanar priest who are all ordered to get up cause something is wrong on the ship. As we progress through the story we find out really quickly that none of these guys are what they claim to be, all of them had very LogicalPremise-based backgrounds (former sex(?) slaves, assassin's/ child-murderers, a walking warcrime, the child of an infamous terrorist, etc). These guys are deployed to the drell section of the Ark because the Ark's VI, K, has detected some irregularities over there and come to discover that hundreds of the drell have mysteriously died in their sleep. So they take out a few bodies to run an autopsy on them in the local medbay. Come to figure, K's malfunctioning - she can't see any changes in the cryopods even after their reported dead, can't notice any changes in the environment, and has no control over the power functions. Eventually this turns to control of trams, communications, and eventually the disabling of the Ark's kinetic barriers... while its in mid-transit. `:eek:

More and more bodies start piling up in the drell section, then come to find out, the hanar section begins suffering irregularities. A hanar body ends up in medbay with completely different symptoms to the drell. The medbay is quarantined and with it, the elcor and hanar sleepwalkers, as they now assuming their dealing with a lethal cross-species pathogen. The others rush to figure out what or who is the cause of these sudden medical cases - using her perfect memory and superior eyesight the drell sleepwalker eventually identities what can only be seen as literal shadows in the security cam footage of every Sleepwalker cycle: someone has been exploiting blindspots in the security system. Blue-7 acquires supplies to run in-depth tests for the medbay. Aware that poo poo's getting out of hand, the quarian sleepwalker orders for the Ark's Captain to be awoken so they come up with a better plan. Suddenly a batarian appears with "explosive" symptons and gets thrown into containment. The Drell and the Elcor sleepworkers put the pieces together and discover that the symptoms fit the description of a volus-specific flu... something that the Volus Sleepwalker knew but wasn't inclined to share. The Ark's Captain arrives just in time to order to give out orders: get the ship's shields fixed first, then figure out what's going on. The Drell and Volus sleepwalker leave to assemble hazmat suits, and only to find themselves ambushed by unknown assailants in the cargo bay. Characters note that the temperature average of environmental systems is increasing.

Now we get to see more things from the eyes of the Quarian Sleepwalker, he sneaks off to talk to a confidant of his, apparently he's been a very naughty boy and hiding poo poo from the Ark and the Migrant Fleet for decades now - his 900-year old quarian grandmother, a veteran of the Morning War. He believe's she is the only one who can figure things out on the Ark. Which is where the twist comes in: she's an Ancestor VI (turns out they're nothing to gently caress with. The Geth destroyed the Ancestor Databanks because the Ancestors, if they had ever been given the chance to be augmented, would have otherwise hosed them up and brought the Morning War to an end). She quickly points out that all the recent events are no coincidence, they're examples of causation and correctly predicts which Ark systems will go down soon while she develops a solution to counter what she deduces to be a virus infecting K. In the medbay, the Elcor and Hanar watch as their previous batarian patient slowly melts away before their eyes, turns rabid, and dies.

Back in the cargo bay, the Volus and Drell sleepwalkers have been fighting for hours against a horde of Ark members, now including Elcor, who've lost their minds. They escape, they come across the shitshow that is spreading across the Ark - everyone is waking up and not only have the elcor been infected, the Volus have too and everyone is losing their poo poo and hungry `:confused:. This leaves only the Quarians as uninfected. When they finally get back to the medbay, they find that quarantine has been breached and the hanar sleepwalker is nowhere to be found.

The Elcor Sleepwalker, now saying, and having fully mapped the genome of the viruses that infected multiple races comes to the conclusion that it was a bioweapon which he dubs "Fortinbras" (The reader gets a lesson in virology at this point). It's designed to be a literal galaxy-wiping plague that will immediately adapt and infect any host that isn't fortunate enough to be wearing an environmental suit 24/7. The only possible antidote to Fortinbras is theorized by the Elcor Sleepwalker to be an equally rapidly mutating virus (trade one monster for another), and the only way of doing so in the short-term, before everyone dies of the virus itself is to force the counter-viruses evolution... like exposing it to gently caress-tons of eezo. At this point, Quarians are starting to show signs of infection.

The Batarian and Drell Sleepwalker are thus sent to retrieve a container of Red Sand that the Batarian Sleepwalker smuggled in, only to find that the Hanar Sleepwalker there... high as a kite. Pieces get put together, apparently many Hanar abroad the Ark are part of a doomsday cult, including our little Sleepwalker friend here who came to a similar conclusion as the Elcor and intentionally breached the quarantine to do his thing. Meanwhile, the Quarian Sleepwalker is augmenting the Ancestor VI with every scrap of tech available. He is forced to reveal it's existence to the Ark's Captain who orders him to space the thing, as possession of an Ancestor VI is the greatest crime of the Quarian people. He says gently caress that and uploads his Grandmother into the Ark's datacore where it takes over the virus and K and restores some of the critical systems.

Everyone is fighting on the Ark for whatever scraps of resources they can get their hands on. Blue-7 makes their final report to the Captain, who on the PA, orders all the crazed members to get to the medbay to receive their second (and hopefully last) supervirus... except that's cure has been developed yet and the Elcor is on death throes. She orders the remainder of Blue-7 to standby as she goes to Engineering to find eezo for the cure.

The drell sleepwalker, being suspicious of her demeanor and the way some Quarians were acting, follows the Ark Captain as she goes the complete opposite way of Engineering. She meets with another a different Quarian Sleepwalker where its revealed that they both deployed the viruses. `:eek: Forced into a corner, and knowing that she doesn't stand a chance against a former assassin and has exposed herself before her ex- boyfriend (who is Blue-7's Quarian Sleepwalker), she spills everything. Turns out the shadows seen in the security footage were actually her just taking advantage of the camera's blindspots. As revealed in previous flashbacks with the Quarian Sleepwalker sprinkled throughout the book, the Ark's Captain had done her pilgrimage on a scientific outpost. After years of bullying, anti-Quarian resentment, and a traumatic event that scarred her perception of Council races forever, she thought of getting back at those who caused her so much harm and went through it by studying molecular biology and quietly storing her resentment. When she was invited by the Initiative to Andromeda, she thought that it would be done so as equals - only to find out that the Nexus would be another Citadel with its Council and the politics that came with. So she said gently caress it, developed a bioweapon that the Drell would carry with them to Andromeda and when they came abroad the Nexus the leadership of every Council member (Humans, Turians, Salarians, and Asari) would be exposed, with most of the them certain to die. From there, the plan was for the Keelah Si'yah's parties, with their superior numbers, labor, and leadership ability would be seated along side the Nexus Council as equals - influencing policy and leaving no one behind. Unfortunately, her Quarian Sleepwalker/Co-conspirator had hosed up the procedure, left the virus in conditions that allowed it to rapidly mutate, deployed the virus to a drell sleepwalker's (that he was trying to bang but turned out to be married) pod who exposed the other sleepwalkers to it and who in turn, exposed the entire ship. In the meanwhile, his computer virus was too good at its job and began infecting the entire Ark, causing all kinds of malfunctions as it attempted to hide the presence of the biological weapon's deployment.

Knowing how royally hosed the situation is, Blue-7 makes their verdict. The Elcor Sleepwalker dies. The Volus Sleepwaker I think dies too. The Ancestor VI is terminated. They space the Ark Captain's Co-Conspirator, inject her with the experimental supervirus (I guess they tore apart the Hanar Sleepwalker and used his eezo-laced blood for the evolutionary cycles), strip her naked and have her walk through the entire Ark forcing her to touch each and every infected crewmember (and some of them had their own piece to share I guess) before tossing her into the Volus' habitat unit where of course she dies.

Knowing that was all they could do (every other Sleepwalker besides the remaining three members of Blue-7 is dead), they jump back into cryo... just right before they receive a message from the Nexus.

The end.

tldr: exquisite tea was right, the Quarians really did die on their way to Andromeda

lmfao

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
Its okay, everyone basically dies in Andromeda.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
I hope if they make another ME in 10 years time it starts with Andromeda galaxy exploding

Pharohman777
Jan 14, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Moola posted:

I hope if they make another ME in 10 years time it starts with Andromeda galaxy exploding

Does the player get to choose the color of the explosion?

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004
I finally beat the internet. The end boss was hard.

Pharohman777 posted:

Yes, but the consequences will be obscured, confusing, and upsetting.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
Sad thing is I'll be writing that game and it'll be nothing but self mockery.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

exquisite tea posted:

That was the best moment of ME3

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Pharohman777 posted:

there's FIVE colours this time!

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

SgtSteel91 posted:

The end.

This sounds like it would make a cool level!

Pity.

You know. About everything.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

SgtSteel91 posted:

The end.

After years of bullying, anti-Quarian resentment, and a traumatic event that scarred her perception of Council races forever, she thought of getting back at those who caused her so much harm and went through it by studying molecular biology and quietly storing her resentment.

Okay we gotta get some non-nerd writers in this poo poo because holy gently caress hahahahaha

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Admiral Ray posted:

Okay we gotta get some non-nerd writers in this poo poo because holy gently caress hahahahaha

I'm loving loving it because that is basically "I'll get back at you for shoving me in lockers in high school! I'll make a superplague!"

Pattonesque
Jul 15, 2004
it's too bad that the quarians never made it to Andromeda because Rannoch is a desert planet and Andromeda has TWO desert planets

(I will never stop being amazed that given a brand new galaxy where they coulda created some truly weird and cool biomes Bioware Montreal decided "let's do deserts")

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

exquisite tea posted:

:same:

NikkolasKing
Apr 3, 2010

exquisite tea posted:

This.

Legion was the second best companion in ME2 after Mordin so I instantly sided with him.

Also Tali was dead so I didn't have any other choice anyway.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

self-insert quarians suck qtiyd

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

Pattonesque posted:

it's too bad that the quarians never made it to Andromeda because Rannoch is a desert planet and Andromeda has TWO desert planets

(I will never stop being amazed that given a brand new galaxy where they coulda created some truly weird and cool biomes Bioware Montreal decided "let's do deserts")

The asteroid planet was pretty cool, so if course it was the shortest by far

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

I believe I am now no longer in the presence of nice people.

Ainsley McTree posted:

The asteroid planet was pretty cool, so if course it was the shortest by far

To be fair, that's typically how mining on asteroids goes: get the interesting poo poo and leave.