Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Don't do this THQ, Rhode Island still needs the residuals.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

LawfulWaffle posted:

Work fuckin' suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks today. Everything is breaking down and it's all stuff the state needs to handle, so I have the great job of taking people's complaints and passing them up while hoping the state deigns to fix the issue and let me know. Just a lot of "Yes, we're aware and we're working on it" for like three separate issues.

I'm watching some dumb microsoft training video about the evils of phishing or something that is structured like a drama series

it's really boring.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

I hope the taxpayers of Rhode Island have come out ahead

al-azad
May 28, 2009

Andrast posted:

I'm watching some dumb microsoft training video about the evils of phishing or something that is structured like a drama series

it's really boring.

I wish I could share the Navy’s cyber security awareness training because it’s the greatest visual novel of all time

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

al-azad posted:

I wish I could share the Navy’s cyber security awareness training because it’s the greatest visual novel of all time

Does it have a harem route?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Which one of you nerds works for THQ Nordic, cause we were just talking about this.

Headsup if you were going to be watching the Direct today
https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/1037596347979812864

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Infinitum posted:

Which one of you nerds works for THQ Nordic, cause we were just talking about this.

Headsup if you were going to be watching the Direct today
https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/1037596347979812864

Right?? We had a huge conversation about this yesterday in this thread and then this happens! I am excited to see what THQ Nordic does with the IP. I don't care if all they do is remaster the game and port it to PS4.

Also excited for the Direct today.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I said come in! posted:

Also excited for the Direct today.

(Read again, it was delayed due to the earthquake in Hokkaido)

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Infinitum posted:

(Read again, it was delayed due to the earthquake in Hokkaido)

Whoops! :downs: I hope everything is okay.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Not really
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-09-06/japan-earthquake-hokkaido-dozens-missing-injured/10208028

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Oh man that's awful :(

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.

Phantasium posted:

I've been meaning to tell you, whatever method you're using to add these to the playlist, it occasionally adds a song to it multiple times.

I think it was my iPad crashing the youtube site when I tried to add a song to a playlist. I've fixed the issue and since you brought this to my attention I'll go through and clean up the duplicates. Thanks!

e: Curated the list, down to a scant 353 songs but I think it's still good

LawfulWaffle fucked around with this message at 16:54 on Sep 6, 2018

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Infinitum posted:

On that note, please tell me Saints Row isnt dead.

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

A. Beaverhausen posted:

The difference a few days makes, an act in two parts

"New Dragon Age, Mass Effect titles will be heavily influenced by Anthem, says Bioware"

https://www.vg247.com/2018/09/02/new-dragon-age-mass-effect-influenced-by-anthem/

"Bioware's Anthem Isnt Influencing Dragon Age Or Mass Effect, Dev Says"

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/biowares-anthem-isnt-influencing-dragon-age-or-mas/1100-6461582/
There's not going to be any new Mass Effect titles for the foreseeable future and both have already been going in the direction of open world action game anyways.

Verranicus
Aug 18, 2009

by VideoGames
Sweet, we invoked Kingdoms of Amalurs name like yesterday and now we're getting some sort of sequel. Goons are the secret masters of the world.

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

wonder what state they'll take out next

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

A. Beaverhausen posted:

On that note, please tell me Saints Row isnt dead.

Please more Saints Row

But have it 'grounded' like SR3 was.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Verranicus posted:

Sweet, we invoked Kingdoms of Amalurs name like yesterday and now we're getting some sort of sequel. Goons are the secret masters of the world.

advancewarsadvancewarsadvancewars

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
Is there even any name value for that. I thought it was generic fantasy business that sold and reviewed moderately. Guess the rights would be similarly cheap.

Adam Vegas
Apr 14, 2013

Verranicus posted:

SHADOW HEARTS

Verranicus
Aug 18, 2009

by VideoGames
SUPER ROBOT TAISEN FOR PC MAKE IT HAPPEN

al-azad
May 28, 2009

chumbler posted:

Does it have a harem route?

Yes, but it's with your boss and he's the nerdy type who sits behind a desk all day

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
I want Capcom vs SNK 3 but a magical one where Capcom's fighting game team is competent and it would have a budget

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Beyond Good and Evil 2 without the problematic development practices thanks

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

I have nothing but infinite monkey paws so I know better than to wish for anything I want to actually play.

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Verranicus posted:

I wish, we would have a Jet Set Radio Future PC port and an RE Outbreak remake if I had any say :(

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
Kickmaster (2019)

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

A. Beaverhausen posted:

I wish, we would have a Jet Set Radio Future PC port and an RE Outbreak remake if I had any say :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4V4IEV8l-gA

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
WET 2: WETTER

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
GIVE US A REAL BANJO-KAZOOIE GAME RARE, I DARE YOU

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I don't know if Rare remembers how to make a good game

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

THQ Nordic buy the rights to HL2

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Understand
Understand

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Rarity posted:

GIVE US A REAL BANJO-KAZOOIE GAME RARE, I DARE YOU

Nuts & Bolts 2 hell yeah

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
My monkey paw must be broken cause every time I wish for valkyrie profile on it tri-ace makes a new star ocean

Hell at this point I'll take VP2 HD remaster

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Taintrunner posted:

Nuts & Bolts 2 hell yeah

on the ps4 as well plz

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

cheetah7071 posted:

My monkey paw must be broken cause every time I wish for valkyrie profile on it tri-ace makes a new star ocean

Hell at this point I'll take VP2 HD remaster

They did make Lightning Returns though

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

A. Beaverhausen posted:

Understand
Understand

You've got to make a statement of intent

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"

Adam Vegas posted:

SHADOW HEARTS

I'd put my power behind this one if I wasn't sure it would result in a lovely gacha game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord

Relax Or DIE posted:

I'd put my power behind this one if I wasn't sure it would result in a lovely gacha game
Honestly I'd easily stomach it if it meant re-releases.

• Locked thread