Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Baloogan posted:

and i literally shoot animals

i dont shoot horses no more :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

TRUMO

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

cumshitter posted:

*gently elbows loogs while harshly whispering through teeth*

you know i dont think of cum in metric units my maple prince, hurry up and tell me what you said so i dont look stupid in front of our guests

boyfriend you have to knwo both metric and imperial

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Baloogan posted:

boyfriend you have to knwo both metric and imperial

lol 2 answers and u still didnt get the right units :cmon:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

byob historian posted:

i dont shoot horses no more :unsmith:
"I shoot inside them," Mr. Pence said.

navyjack
Jul 15, 2006

Baloogan posted:

canada has its own bullshit to make incredibly bad content, and i am still waiting on my can con grants TRUDEUA

Letterkenny is the only thing to come out of Canada that is worth a poo poo and it is finally on Hulu in the US so I can get other people to watch it.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

FactsAreUseless posted:

"I shoot inside them," Mr. Pence said.

no way

he brushes dat poo poo in :chaostrump:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

DryGoods posted:

if you were in the Most Dangerous Game, which posters would you want on your team and which posters would you want to hunt for sport?

dunno that implicily degenerate tv show but id want
al! to draw pictures
cumshitter to keep my sleeping bag warm
and many others (u know who u are) for moral support
on my team

and id hunt hillarymen

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
canada

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Baloogan posted:

and id hunt hillarymen

the least dangerous game

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
srs lol the deer hunting season opens in 5 days binches are u ready

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

byob historian posted:

the least dangerous game
their mating call is "racist, racist"

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Baloogan posted:

srs lol the deer hunting season opens in 5 days binches are u ready

yeah, i'm gonna hunt so many hunters

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
broken rear end thread where is my post

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
lol imagine cumshitter at basecamp with the task "keep sleeping bag warm" that sleeping bag is gonna be FULL within 30 minutes.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
that sounds like a team for a nice camping trip not for hunting people. you've gone soft in your old age

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Baloogan posted:

their mating call is "racist, racist"

hahahah and every now and then they accidentally hook up with a nascar or  f _ o _ r _ m _ u _ l _ a _ 1 _  fan

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

DryGoods posted:

that sounds like a team for a nice camping trip not for hunting people. you've gone soft in your old age

tgus us tge first time im drunk on the internet for like 3 months what the gently caress do you want from me

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

freckle posted:

broken rear end thread where is my post

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

DryGoods posted:

hey im tryin'

omg im so excited its HUNTING SASONS

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Baloogan posted:

lol imagine cumshitter at basecamp with the task "keep sleeping bag warm" that sleeping bag is gonna be FULL within 30 minutes.

*overhears baloogan while steam ironing his sleeping bag*

don knotts voice: gosh! i gotta fill this bag with cum right quick!"

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Baloogan posted:

tgus us tge first time im drunk on the internet for like 3 months what the gently caress do you want from me

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
lol straight up anyone attracted to men, be they women or men, are totally indifferent to hunting

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

cumshitter posted:

*overhears baloogan while steam ironing his sleeping bag*

don knotts voice: gosh! i gotta fill this bag with cum right quick!"

don knotts is only allowed to carry one (1) condom

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Baloogan posted:

lol straight up anyone attracted to men, be they women or men, are totally indifferent to hunting

undifferent :milk:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
cumshitter GET YOUR loving HUNTING LIENCE

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Baloogan posted:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

im extremely different

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

PRUNT!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Baloogan posted:

im extremely different

you know whatd be different ? not bean a fascist

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
don knotts turned into a fish in The Incredible Mr Limpet and then had sex with a lady fish. do you think there are little don knotts baby fish somewhere in the ocean now?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

picture of women btw

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Fix posted:

PRUNT!

where?

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
oh i just saw the delaware thread i guess carper punched his ticket like it was his wife

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Baloogan posted:

picture of women btw

yes

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

DryGoods posted:

don knotts turned into a fish in The Incredible Mr Limpet and then had sex with a lady fish. do you think there are little don knotts baby fish somewhere in the ocean now?

that was a movie fam

some rich hollywood lawyer paid that fish $130,000

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

byob historian posted:

you know whatd be different ? not bean a fascist

srry just love shooting coyotes with chocolate coered bullets

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/1037880524516282370?s=19

WikiLeaks cracked the case, an old male conservative is in the white house