Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Streak posted:

no you guys its 1 dollar for one punch you dont get to do 100 for 100 or any other deal.

its a good deal, just take it.

Could I pay t bill to get an Airplane style train of goons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*

Incredible

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

AKA Pseudonym posted:

LOLing pretty hard here because my idiot President wants to arrest somebody for writing mean things about him

https://twitter.com/funder/status/1037789962958241793
fucken lol this is good poo poo

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

MC Hawking posted:

Well I mean what else would hell dimension season 3 be but a bad anime.

*barron's blonde hair covers his eyes as he looks down and smirks*

"It was I who penned that oped in The NY Times anonymously! My father is a foolish court jester who suspected nothing and I intend to take over the presidency. Only then will I unleash my limitless power upon the world"

*raises hand up two fingers together dividing his face in the frame*

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

Holy poo poo you guys have to guillotine those nazis in your government before it's too late. Like it's been months now that people in this administration are giving nods to white supremacists I sincerely hope your agencies are on this, it's getting awkward to see it from the outside and no one seems to do anything about it.

It's pretty difficult to do anything about it when all three branches of the federal government are under the white supremacists' control.

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

*me watching Winter Soldier in 2014* Jesus this plot is silly with Nazis infiltrating our highest levels of government.

*Me today* Well poo poo.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Bogus Adventure posted:

It's pretty difficult to do anything about it when all three branches of the federal government are under the white supremacists' control.

Well next elections are going to be the big test then to see if a majority of Americans are ok with or simply don't care about their officials being the bad guys

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

fucken lol this is good poo poo

dworkin is a resistance grifter who lies constantly

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

gonna listen to the trump interview live from my office in COMMIE EUROPE, i got like 10 of my coworkers tuning in too. it's 12am for us so it's a really nice way to hmbol your way to the weekend. WE!

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD
Stephen Miller, Laura Loomer, Zina Bash, Ben Shapiro, it's pretty amazing to watch these young Jewish guys and gals go "yep, fascism sounds like an awesome idea, no way in hell it's gonna be accompanied by violent anti-Semitism this time round!"

Pondex
Jul 8, 2014

Call Your Grandma posted:

I think she's been eyeing the exit for some time tbh.

No, that's just how her eye looks.

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Jose posted:

People seem to have gotten the message and stopped posting Seth Abramson at least.

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

Pondex posted:

No, that's just how her eye looks.

:thejoke:

Escape_GOAT
May 20, 2004

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

Holy poo poo you guys have to guillotine those nazis in your government before it's too late. Like it's been months now that people in this administration are giving nods to white supremacists I sincerely hope your agencies are on this, it's getting awkward to see it from the outside and no one seems to do anything about it.

Yea it’s literally at the level of when Hydra infiltrated SHIELD and they basically had to kill all the Hydra people and start SHIELD over from the ground up.

I’m okay with that option.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Jose posted:

oh yeah. i forgot

Pondex
Jul 8, 2014

I haven't had my coffee yet, alright?

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Shanghaied posted:

Stephen Miller, Laura Loomer, Zina Bash, Ben Shapiro, it's pretty amazing to watch these young Jewish guys and gals go "yep, fascism sounds like an awesome idea, no way in hell it's gonna be accompanied by violent anti-Semitism this time round!"

Jewish people are white now, so why not get into white power?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

zina bash is half mexican or whatever lol

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Shanghaied posted:

I don't know, there's a lot of Jews who are pretty radical when it comes to be anti Islam and anti Muslim immigration, and that's what modern fascists are mostly about.

Check out Geert Wilders who even dies his hair blonde so he looks more like a proper Aryan to his racists friends.

Someone has to be really candid to think Jews can't be fascists because of the holocaust. That was actually a huge lol when Bash's husband used "She's jew so she can't be racist" as an excuse.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

israel isa fascist state

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Jose posted:

israel isa fascist state

so is the usa

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Jose posted:

israel isa fascist state

Israel neutered Ethiopian black Jews to perform a soft genocide

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

ScrubLeague posted:

so is the usa

dta/i

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

The New York times said the leaker is a he, which means it's a she (I'm smart), so I wonder who he is??? Also, their reporters should investigate who their own source is - what a scoop!!! - A retard

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

Israel neutered Ethiopian black Jews to perform a soft genocide
they are also forcing the remaining ones out of the country

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

I don't know, there's a lot of Jews who are pretty radical when it comes to be anti Islam and anti Muslim immigration, and that's what modern fascists are mostly about.

Oh for sure, but the anti-Jewish fascism never really went away, people just kept their mouths shut for the past half a century or so. But it has always been there if you ever bothered to take even the most cursory glance. So it's pretty funny to watch a bunch of Jews think that it's all water under the bridge now.

How shook do you think they were when they saw the Charlottesville nazis chant "Jews will not replace us"?

Shanghaied fucked around with this message at 10:37 on Sep 7, 2018

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Shanghaied posted:

Oh for sure, but the anti-Jewish fascism never really went away, people just kept their mouths shut for the past half a century or so. But it has always been there if you ever bothered to take even the most cursory glance. So it's pretty funny to watch a bunch of Jews think that it's all water under the bridge now.

How shook do you think they were when they saw the Charlottesville nazis chant "Jews will not replace us"?

They won't care because they already replaced the nazis and pretend to be good white American patriots.

A fringe of the alt-right is rabidly anti-semitic but most are simply anti browns and anti muslims and they can definitely find common ground with those alt-right Jews on that.

e: god all this talk makes me feel like I'm Anti-semitic myself but honestly gently caress those evil people whether they are Jews or not

SpaceGoatFarts fucked around with this message at 10:50 on Sep 7, 2018

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

Check out Geert Wilders who even dies his hair blonde so he looks more like a proper Aryan to his racists friends.

Someone has to be really candid to think Jews can't be fascists because of the holocaust. That was actually a huge lol when Bash's husband used "She's jew so she can't be racist" as an excuse.

Are you implying that Wilders is Jewish? Because he's not

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/classiclib3ral/status/1037963702761340928

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Smirr posted:

Are you implying that Wilders is Jewish? Because he's not

Maybe not but certainly a big Zionism fan who spends a lot of time in Israel

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost
e: double post

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

since he desperately wants to be britihs trump lets lol at boris

https://twitter.com/tnewtondunn/status/1037815547113754625

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
Why do these right wing shills always have such punchable faces?

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

What did Alex jones even say to jack

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost
Probably some rant about shadow banning conservatives when all they probably did was to purge bot accounts.

They all cry about losing their followers

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee
post itt every time you lol that Trump has gone full-blown paranoid? No Problem, MAD!

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1038016802482208769?s=21

edit: https://twitter.com/realpresssecbot/status/1038019305684664321?s=21

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Piss coming out of every orifice.

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Is Alex Jones Matt Foley from SNL?

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

I thought Trump was on Fox today? I watched a livestream of them jerking off over Kavanagh for like an HOUR waiting for the don and NOTHING

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Twitter jack looks like the shameful son of already shameful Sebastian gorka