Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sebmojo

Legit Cyberpunk

Cubone posted:

idk how to make a thread with that joke there's too many words :(

:blastu: just do it gogogo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

We made it. The weed number.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
High five everyone!

Manifisto

Jolo posted:

quick someone recode the forums so that this thread eternally stays on this page

wearing a lampshade

Eating an eggo by cutting it into slices like a pie instead of following the grid system laid out for you by eating one row at a time, rotating clockwise.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
cutting your kitkat across the grain makes it more tender.

Manifisto

albany academy posted:

Eating an eggo by cutting it into slices like a pie instead of following the grid system laid out for you by eating one row at a time, rotating clockwise.

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

cutting your kitkat across the grain makes it more tender.

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh
ordering my milky way medium rare

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Help me find more uses for these snapping turtles before they go feral.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Maybe they could like peel an orange for--ahh poo poo, it bit me. Look I sort of just inherited a pond of snapping turtles and long story short I have a lot of surplus turtles.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Did you know a will can legally mandate the "care and upkeep of turtles for the purpose of commerce?" Because apparently it can in Massachusetts. The thing is...it's a really good pond.

Quidthulhu

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

internship for hitmen, like the ceo got his nerdy nephew a summer position

Twenty Four

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

surplus turtles.

this struck me as a pretty good username or something

also

Jolo posted:

Farecoal

There he go

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

petting zoo?

Manifisto

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

chip clips

Manifisto

any job during which the turtle can break the fourth wall, look at the camera, and go "it's a living"

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

They would be perfect for my all animal version of West Side Story.

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
"Oh, no I've got it," I say and wink at my date. I reach into my suit coat and pull out a freshly-polished turtle with ID and a credit card clamped in its jaw.

Lazyhound

A squid eating dough in a polyethylene bag is fast and bulbous—got me?
there’s no rule that says a turtle can’t be a mohel

Manifisto

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

"Oh, no I've got it," I say and wink at my date. I reach into my suit coat and pull out a freshly-polished turtle with ID and a credit card clamped in its jaw.

Lazyhound posted:

air bud mcmlxxxiv

Manifisto

"you're still using shoelaces?" I scoff as I take out my new pair of air jordans, stylishly fastened to my feet by a pair of snapping turtles

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747
i mutter to myself "back to the posting mines" as i descend the stairs to my parents basement

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
This is page 69 of this thread.

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Jolo posted:

e:fb

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

Lazyhound posted:

Lazyhound

A squid eating dough in a polyethylene bag is fast and bulbous—got me?
maimonides sighs as he draws his quill

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh
The Best Little Vore-House In Texas

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

FactsAreUseless

At the doctor:

Knock knock

Who's there?

Orange

Orange who?

Orange you glad you don't have colon cancer?

Robot Made of Meat

FactsAreUseless posted:

At the doctor:

Knock knock

Who's there?

Orange

Orange who?

Orange you glad you don't have colon cancer?

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
All life news should be delivered by liveried messangers with those huge straight trumpets.

DooDOOdooo
Messenger yelling, "You are cordially invited to Netflix and Chill, babe."

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Getting a tattoo that says, "Bored and Horny" to streamline things.

Dungeon Ecology

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

most of humankind’s greatest triumphs were due to boredom + horniness so i approve

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Talking to someone with different politics, "I understand even if I don't agree and I see how that might work."
Talking to someone who likes smooth peanut butter, "Get the gently caress out of my face with that trash-thought."

TheShrike

You mechs may have copper wiring to re-route your fear of pain, but I've got nerves of steel.
Meal prepping instant cup o noodles for the week so you don't have to spend time microwaving each day.

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747
i'm wistful, i'm full of wist

----------------

little munchkin

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

a lot of people would get two tattoos but you correctly identified that you could express both things with just one

----------------

Twenty Four

The classic "Mom in a heart" tattoo combined with the concept of the name of your past significant others crossed out a few times when you got a new lover, but you are a passed around foster child and it's a bunch of names of your new "mom".

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
I want to clarify that the text "Bored and Horny" is inside the outline of a chili dog. I thought that was implicit, but I felt the need to clarify.

Manifisto

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

I want to clarify that the text "Bored and Horny" is inside the outline of a chili dog. I thought that was implicit, but I felt the need to clarify.

I assumed you were going for "board and horny" and it was in the shape of a tree. I mean we're all turned on by lumber, right? that's a healthy normal sexual impulse, right? right??

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

Manifisto posted:

I assumed you were going for "board and horny" and it was in the shape of a tree. I mean we're all turned on by lumber, right? that's a healthy normal sexual impulse, right? right??

No that tattoo says "Morning Wood"