Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

EBB posted:

Hi guys. This page really sucks. Please add some content before I start hitting people. Thanks.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?

EBB posted:

Hi guys. This page really sucks. Please add some content before I start hitting people. Thanks.

A homeless man gave the last of his money to help some lady buy gas for her car. The lady and her husband set up a GoFundMe for him, raising $400,000.

Then they spent it all.

GoFundMe is, apparently, going to give him the money.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/07/us/philadelphia-homeless-veteran-johnny-bobbitt-gofundme-trnd/index.html

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

^^^ how do people think they’re going to get away with poo poo like this? Do they just look at the numbers going up and lose whatever moral compass they had? gently caress, if I go buy lunch for my coworkers, you drat bet I’m getting receipts and making sure everyone gets their change because I’d hate to be accused of skimming off something as meaningless as that.

Also, next time someone’s whining about :decorum: you can at least say we’re not like Brazil and we don’t go around stabbing our presidential candidates. Granted this guy sounds like a jerk who’s aspiring to be the Brazilian Duterte but

quote:

The knife reached 12 cm (4.7 inches) inside his abdomen and the candidate lost 2 liters (4.2 pints) of blood, the family said.

:stonk:

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

pantslesswithwolves posted:

^^^ how do people think they’re going to get away with poo poo like this? Do they just look at the numbers going up and lose whatever moral compass they had? gently caress, if I go buy lunch for my coworkers, you drat bet I’m getting receipts and making sure everyone gets their change because I’d hate to be accused of skimming off something as meaningless as that.

Also, next time someone’s whining about :decorum: you can at least say we’re not like Brazil and we don’t go around stabbing our presidential candidates. Granted this guy sounds like a jerk who’s aspiring to be the Brazilian Duterte but

Be fash get slashed

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
Free N4I

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Bell_
Sep 3, 2006

Tiny Baltimore
A billion light years away
A goon's posting the same thing
But he's already turned to dust
And the shitpost we read
Is a billion light-years old
A ghost just like the rest of us

LingcodKilla posted:

Gonna have to remember the Oopsie Poopsie I made a shootsie line.

Just in case you know.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

no

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?
*with purchase of N4I of equal or lesser value

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
well, apparently B. H. Obama said that "nazis are bad" so for some reason in hell dimension I'm sure this will be controversial

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Obama could say that Trump is the best greatest bigliest boy and the chuds would still poo poo on him.

It's just because he is Obama.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

The Obamas need to start a big media campaign about why you shouldn't drink bleach.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
That cop is getting manslaughter charges.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1038139058583752704?s=19

Please don't invade Canada, I just started getting my life in order

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/thechrisws/status/1037757096844918785?s=20

Sacrist65
Mar 24, 2007
Frunnkiss

this owns.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

That cop is getting manslaughter charges.

Well at least that’s something.

Hot Karl Marx posted:

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1038139058583752704?s=19

Please don't invade Canada, I just started getting my life in order

Sorry but Red Robin just took poutine off their US menu and nobody told me how great it was. Something something strategic resource.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.

mods changed my name posted:

Does one need some sort of credentials to post here?

last time this thread got real bad, yah, it was a credential check

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

"If the democrats get back in power they're going to repeal the ACA and bring back Obamacare"

:negative:

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003
Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time!

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Post cats in support of catty poster.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Guess this is what a plea deal gets you:

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

He lost 2 litres from a stab wound in the gut and lived? I'm impressed.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Steezo posted:

I'd prefer you didn't

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

Sacrist65 posted:

this owns.

The fact that Jim Jefferies is keeping a straight face through most of this is impressive.

Knives Amilli
Sep 26, 2014
Mac Miller (famed white rapper from Pittsburgh) has died of an apparent drug overdose. He was 26.

http://www.tmz.com/2018/09/07/mac-miller-dead-dies/

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Steezo posted:

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/CGasparino/status/1038163605080993792

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003
Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time!

That is an unusual but cute cat.

As part of operation FTP (Felines, Take Pictures) here is a tank of a cat.

In actual news Pres Obama speaks out about current political climate.
https://amp.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/sep/7/president-obama-jumps-back-political-fray-calls-ou/

Maybe the next batch of left leaning Dems can learn a few things about countering the endless campaign and rally poo poo. And maybe not be to the right of Nixon.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

:lol:

I love when people use gov't bureaucracy to crush people who deserve it.

Saw this yesterday and thought it was the most brutal indication of our current gun problem:

https://twitter.com/Well_Regulated_/status/1037896053796872192

These people survived the Las Vegas shooting, got a PTSD dog to help them recover from almost being gunned down, and then the dog got shot by their neighbor.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Relentlessboredomm posted:

Saw this yesterday and thought it was the most brutal indication of our current gun problem:

These people survived the Las Vegas shooting, got a PTSD dog to help them recover from almost being gunned down, and then the dog got shot by their neighbor.

jesus christ

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

musk has a security clearance?

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

He's making stuff that goes into space

In theory

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Relentlessboredomm posted:

I gotta be honest, in that sequence of events I'm pretty sure I'd shoot my neighbor. I'd be awfully close to it without that background being involved.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

On their own property with one of their kids playing outside? Yeah, if there were ever a time to shoot back, that’d be it.

I hope the civil suit cleans that fucker out and he dies penniless.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

On their own property with one of their kids playing outside? Yeah, if there were ever a time to shoot back, that’d be it.

I hope the civil suit cleans that fucker out and he dies penniless.

They are having problems finding a local attorney to take the case, because the shithead who shot the dog is a lawyer and all the locals are apparently buddy buddy with him.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

According to the twitter thread the shooter is a local attorney and a former state attorney general. Local attorneys they contacted refused to take the case.

Hopefully this spotlight helps them get some justice.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

He's making stuff that goes into space

In theory

Most people make better inventions than Elon right around the time they finish their morning dump

Rhymenoserous posted:

They are having problems finding a local attorney to take the case, because the shithead who shot the dog is a lawyer and all the locals are apparently buddy buddy with him.

Good judges have a problem with this

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

sharknado slashfic posted:

I gotta be honest, in that sequence of events I'm pretty sure I'd shoot my neighbor. I'd be awfully close to it without that background being involved.

Im glad I wasnt the only one who felt this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoGoGadget
Apr 29, 2006

M_Gargantua posted:

Cop walks into the wrong house, cop shoots occupant thinking they're a home invader

https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/D...impression=true

It's actually worse than that. It was the cop trying to break into someone else's house thinking it was her own house. The cop tried her key but it wouldn't work, then started banging on the he door and yelling "Open up! Open up!" And then immediately shot the man when he opened his door, according to witnesses.

• Locked thread