Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I've now watched too many videos of that stupid stream he was on and he comes off less as a dyed in the wool racist and instead as a dude real hungry for acceptance from racists. So surprise, he hung out with a bunch of people who self-radicalized themselves into nazis and people's gut response is to call him a nazi.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

for a time if you tweeted about him you'd randomly get burner accounts showing up in your mentions calling you a soyboy and poo poo, so. the company you keep

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Cavauro posted:

Link me something that will give me a good night's rest

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3434263&userid=130343

Psychepath
Apr 30, 2003

Super No Vacancy posted:

for a time if you tweeted about him you'd randomly get burner accounts showing up in your mentions calling you a soyboy and poo poo, so. the company you keep

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

anyway he should tag with dan matha

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

also like i said he cleaned his twitter up so a search wouldnt find anything

honestly its one thing to be a nazi and its another thing to pretend to be a nazi so you can reference the world's worst jokes. like if they were funny maybe it'd be defensible

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Too many wrestling stories lately are ending with the ol' nazi plot twist

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Cavauro posted:

Link me something that will give me a good night's rest

https://www.sleepwithmepodcast.com/

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

you want to kiss and marry a nazi lol

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

It's an outfit/hairlength (I don't say hairstyle because it's not even close) she had for those fake movie posters they did during academy awards season lol

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

I'm feeling something new...something...I'm happy??!!
It's like someone through Lana and Renee Young into a blender.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

https://twitter.com/SuperKingofBros/status/1038437755091656705?s=19

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
if only we were blessed with short hair lana in the non virtual world

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
If I was Matt I would have saved that tweet for when I've done something in NXT. But whatever.

https://twitter.com/SuperKingofBros/status/1038202603484708871

https://twitter.com/BeckyLynchWWE/status/1038501775601324032

https://twitter.com/BaronCorbinWWE/status/1038148153256685569

rovert fucked around with this message at 20:12 on Sep 8, 2018

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

He bad mouthed the UFC, second Vince sees that he is going straight to the main.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
That Corbin thing loving owns

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/Sheltyb803/status/1037779266614767616

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

Psychepath posted:

Please link me anything to back up these statements that isn't the previous meme picture or explained by his answers on reddit.

do you have the brain worms son? have you ever been on a chan. there are neo-nationalist and blatant racist threads every day on most if not all of the channels. i hate when people try to act like they dont know something that has been known for years. gently caress off.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Don't gently caress off at all.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
The great thing is that if WWE ever sees the stupid chud's history, they'll call him up to the main roster as a reward

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES

...What do you think a burner account is?

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Cavauro posted:

Don't gently caress off at all.

lol

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
all of you guys hating on that guy for being a nazi, well, if you take a step back, you can see that he's arab, so you can hate him for that without making up stuff about him being a nazi

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

Matt Riddle owns bones and I wish him the best of luck because he's fun as poo poo to watch. Pair him with Aleister Black and just have them kick the poo poo out of people.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
Nah man that guy isn't a nazi, he just desperately seeks validation and support from nazis and white supremacists so it's ok

Qoey
Jun 2, 2014
You think they'll let Matt Riddle wrestle in NXT barefoot?

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Is this an in-joke between them or actual heat?

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Gaz-L posted:

Is this an in-joke between them or actual heat?

they've had a friendly relationship on twitter for a few years now, dating back to when shelton was doing ring of honor

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Mia is best friends with Shelton's ex and the relationship ended really badly.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

That caraaaaazy Jericho, what hijinks will he think of next.

Your Parents
Jul 19, 2017

by R. Guyovich
my man is trying to go njpw full time

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

chan culture was the first quiet casualty in the right wing insurgency online that we're now seeing move openly about. They had a pretty open free speech policy and what we've learned in the last 10 years is that's an open door for lovely people and predator ops. A lot of chan memes and slang got co-opted by the fash so its pretty hard to tell OG shitheads from the actual nazis.

The poo poo you learn when you're living for the lulz.

Nevermind all that, here's Dr. Wagner and Jeff Jarrett with some fans:

https://twitter.com/luchablog/status/1038576533038919681

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

coconono posted:

chan culture was the first quiet casualty in the right wing insurgency online that we're now seeing move openly about. They had a pretty open free speech policy and what we've learned in the last 10 years is that's an open door for lovely people and predator ops. A lot of chan memes and slang got co-opted by the fash so its pretty hard to tell OG shitheads from the actual nazis.

The poo poo you learn when you're living for the lulz.

What's that saying about pretending to be an idiot and eventually attracting real ones?

'Cause that's what killed chan culture.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

VJeff posted:

What's that saying about pretending to be an idiot and eventually attracting real ones?

'Cause that's what killed chan culture.

pretty much. Its the same thing that turned Scientology from L. Ron Hubbard's retirement grift to an actual crazy pants religion: believers started showing up.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

A lot of the chan dudes self-radicalized themselves too. Ironic racism is like lying, say it too many times and even you start to believe yourself.

Qoey posted:

You think they'll let Matt Riddle wrestle in NXT barefoot?

If they don't then he should get custom toe shoes.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Gumball Gumption posted:

A lot of the chan dudes self-radicalized themselves too. Ironic racism is like lying, say it too many times and even you start to believe yourself.

If they don't then he should get custom toe shoes.

Finally a wrestler that will respresent God's Shoes

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Rusev was wrestling barefoot (well, ankle wraps but that only covered his heels) on the main roster so why wouldn't they let Riddle

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

History Comes Inside! posted:

Rusev was wrestling barefoot (well, ankle wraps but that only covered his heels) on the main roster so why wouldn't they let Riddle
I don't know why I was thinking of Lana when she's married to Ruusev, but even that didn't last all that long. Feel like the deciding factor with all that is just the exhausting travel schedule and trying to save your ankles. When you start to work 4+ nights a week, 52 weeks a year I'm sure it starts to take its toll. That or someone in management walking past you and just telling you to put some drat shoes on

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
https://twitter.com/WWERollins/status/1038994250204102656

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Aaron Rodgers is amazing.