Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
iospace
Jan 19, 2038

:laffo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

holy lol

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
congrats to the browns and condolences to the steelers

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

Please tell me this is real

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE
I think it actually is which is a mindfuck

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

waah posted:

Please tell me this is real

It is.

We've lost week one every week since 2004.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Smdh at the people in this forum who predict the Steelers demise every single year. Why do you do that yourselves?

TJ Watt had 11 tackles, 2 passes defensed, 4 sacks and a blocked FG today. Hope y'all have good RTs

The Steelers are always dysfunctional in September. For a team that's normally well run it's weird.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

The Steelers are always dysfunctional in September. For a team that's normally well run it's weird.

They don't play any important vet in the preseason outside of a couple of series, and it makes Sept functionally like the preseason as a result.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

They don't play any important vet in the preseason outside of a couple of series, and it makes Sept functionally like the preseason as a result.

Yeah, the last several openers we've had against Pitt have been SUPER CLOSE. We'll get over the hump someday No we won't, but its nice to dream, Starting and ending our year against Pittsburgh is getting annoying.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Flikken posted:

Yeah, the last several openers we've had against Pitt have been SUPER CLOSE. We'll get over the hump someday No we won't, but its nice to dream, Starting and ending our year against Pittsburgh is getting annoying.

I saw a lot of good Browns players today who definitely look like they badly want to win. Your team will be formidable when Hue either gets fired, or moves himself out of the way, and when the o-line gets good enough that they can unleash Mayfield. It's not right now, so I hope Hue doesn't feed him to the wolves to try and save his job.

e; BC Tyrod is not good enough for the downfield game your offense is built for.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

I saw a lot of good Browns players today who definitely look like they badly want to win. Your team will be formidable when Hue either gets fired, or moves himself out of the way, and when the o-line gets good enough that they can unleash Mayfield. It's not right now, so I hope Hue doesn't feed him to the wolves to try and save his job.

e; BC Tyrod is not good enough for the downfield game your offense is built for.

Your Pass rush is amazing and our O-Line isn't, that was the biggest problem today. Tyrod has tools to to move the ball down the field but when the ball is snapped and Heyward, Tuit or Watt is in his face almost instantly its hard to do anything. Hue was not the problem today especially since he's not doing playcalling anymore.

I had issues with Haley calling nothing but passes for the first two series and not allowing our run game to get a rythm until later. Plus Greg Williams blitzed so much that your Run O with your good line was making it easy for Connor to get all that yardage. Our Matchup was good but a not Steelers team probably loses to us in that game.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Bill O'Brien is so dumb. Punting down two scores with under 5 minutes left. He got bailed out by that muffed punt so nobody noticed.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Flikken posted:

It is.

We've lost week one every week since 2004.

And before that one you had to go back to 1994 for their last season-opening win

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

Chris James 2 posted:

And before that one you had to go back to 1994 for their last season-opening win

We won a playoff game that year too!

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Chris James 2 posted:

Gotta think so's McCarthy's long-term future in GB

This image is such an incredible blast from the past.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
Never change, Bears, never change

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
holy fucki8ng poo poo the packers won

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
Matt Nagy's fault too. His playcalling in the red zone was suspect, and he should've gone for it on fourth down. Make THEM be okay with a field goal and you give youself a chance, or else you get the touchdown and ice it. He was loving shook, Mitch was loving shook, game over. Team looked defeated as soon as the momentum changed

420_Power_Rangers
Dec 9, 2014

Gotta Hate Something
gently caress the Bears

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
I mean Randall loving COBB?? Are you kidding me

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
The bears are who we thought they are

Kyle Fuller was a mirage

Mitch sucks dick

Nagy is from the Andy Reid school of unable to win games

Mack is amazing but it doesn't matter when his team can only score 16 offensive points against bad defenses

Bears last few drafts : white( worst wr pick ever), Floyd (mediocre, no consistent impact), trubs (sucks) , James Daniels (not on field somehow), Shaheen (bad, injured)

gently caress this

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Hey Bears, you suck

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Demon Of The Fall posted:

Dislocated ankle and an associated fracture for Delanie Walker. He’s done for the year.

ah one more thing to look forward to this year

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?
Khalil Mack is very good at football.

The bears are not a very good football team outside of Very Good Football Player Khalil Mack.

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009
Between blowing all his timeouts with 6 minutes left in the first half and that 4th quarter, Matt Nagy is a true Andy Reid disciple.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

mastershakeman posted:

Mack is amazing but it doesn't matter when his team can only score 16 offensive points against bad defenses

ya lmao

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

AARON RODGERS IS A SEXY MAN

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

The Bears played one half of dominant football, and one half of terrible football. They didn't have answers for anything the Packers did, and Trubisky turned back into a pumpkin.
Pretty dispiriting.

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
i am a fan of that aaron rodgers i tell you what

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Mack is something else though.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Big Balls Doug is the one true Reid disciple

hah

OSheaman
May 27, 2004

Heavy Fucking Metal
Fun Shoe
Holy gently caress hahahahaha

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

LabyaMynora posted:

Packers have 1 quarter to score 3 TDs *AND* not let the Bears score again. I just don't see it happening.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

RD Mangles called it and it’s both pitiable and hilarious.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

What do you call it when you put the entire game on your young QB in order to build his confidence, and instead you end up losing the game as he throws incomplete pass after incomplete pass? You, your players, and your fans are all aware that if you have just run the ball every time, you would have won that game.

Substandard
Oct 16, 2007

3rd street for life

Kull the Conqueror posted:

i am a fan of that aaron rodgers i tell you what

I think he’s got a real future in the league.

I bet DeShone Kizer is pretty drat happy that all the heroics take the spotlight off his horrific quarter of football

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--r5mBx9QB--/sztdcxz8rpaikxpajxj8.mp4

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
https://twitter.com/WWERollins/status/1038994250204102656

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself
I mean, I'm not happy about having to play the Vikings with a hobbled Rodgers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Feeling happy for raiders fans who were able to prove that letting mack go was the right call

• Locked thread