Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Temaukel
Mar 28, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Fantastic. Many thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Temaukel posted:

Fantastic. Many thanks!

I take my job as Goon Librarian very seriously.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

GoutPatrol posted:

If you go into every benoit thread on every message board in the world you'll find those posts. These were people who desperately, desperately wanted to hold on to the idea that the wrestler they loved wasn't a murderer. Like it meant so much to them.

There was a website that was dedicated to proving Benoit's innocence. Lots of Youtube videos, also. I say this as a wrestling fan: imagine spending your time that way.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

I take my job as Goon Librarian very seriously.
Fleta Mcgurn, right now IRL:

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Wait, there's more than one?

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

FactsAreUseless posted:

Fleta Mcgurn, right now IRL:

HIGH-FIVING A MILLION goons ANGELS

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

I realize now my comment could refer to several different topics.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Say what you want about DocEvil but he was able to infuriate large numbers of Benoit supporters simply by stating the fact that Benoit wore a bra when he did the murders

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Xarbala posted:

Wait, there's more than one?

I'm sure there'd be a lot more goon librarians if it wasn't a job where you basically have to wait for someone to die and leave an opening.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Aesop Poprock posted:

Say what you want about DocEvil but he was able to infuriate large numbers of Benoit supporters simply by stating the fact that Benoit wore a bra when he did the murders

I knew bras could be uncomfortable, but I never knew they were "kill your family then yourself" uncomfortable.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Aesop Poprock posted:

Wow really?

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

I mean, how else would you dress to commit murder/suicide?

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Yeah people got real mad when he said it

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

RFC2324 posted:

I mean, how else would you dress to commit murder/suicide?

Pasties and a plaid thong, of course.

Untrustable
Mar 17, 2009

Screaming Idiot posted:

Ah. The Lizzie Borden.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Screaming Idiot posted:

poo poo.

since the only modern wrestler i know of is John cena, I'm now picturing him in said pasties and thong

did they ever perfect brain bleach, or do i need to just chug a bottle?

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

RFC2324 posted:

poo poo.

since the only modern wrestler i know of is John cena, I'm now picturing him in said pasties and thong

Just keep drinking until you can't remember.

joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

RFC2324 posted:

poo poo.

Theres a special place in hell just for you and what you've unleashed.

Geocities Homepage King
Nov 26, 2007

I have good news, and I have bad news.
Which do you want to hear first...?

RFC2324 posted:

poo poo.

It's a good thing he can't be seen.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

I mean they Photoshop out the nipples on pro wrestling billboards and they basically wear underwear in the ring as it is. Doesn't really seem like such a big deal, at least Cena's reasonably buff and handsome. Save the bleach for when the pro bowlers start undressing

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Lol just lol if you wouldn't absolutely devour cenas dick

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

RFC2324 posted:

poo poo.

You've seen Magic Mike, you've pretty much seen Cenathong since Magic Mike looks like him.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
OH GOD AN ATTRACTIVE WELL-MUSCLED MAN IN SKIMPY CLOTHING GET ME THE BRAIN BLEACH AAAAGH OH GOD

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost

Screaming Idiot posted:

OH GOD AN ATTRACTIVE WELL-MUSCLED MAN IN SKIMPY CLOTHING GET ME THE BRAIN BLEACH AAAAGH OH BAH GOD

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Screaming Idiot posted:

OH GOD AN ATTRACTIVE WELL-MUSCLED MAN IN SKIMPY CLOTHING GET ME THE BRAIN BLEACH AAAAGH OH GOD

pfft, with this forum it's 33% your post, 33% what you said and 33% salivating

i'm the 1% chastely pointing this out

joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

Screaming Idiot posted:

I've seen Cena run around in his stupid jorts for almost 20 years. I'd rather not imagine him in less clothing.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
Some people are not into men and don't want to see them naked/mostly naked, even if they're handsome men. There's nothing wrong with that.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Malachite_Dragon posted:

Some people are not into men and don't want to see them naked/mostly naked, even if they're handsome men. There's nothing wrong with that.

"oh seeing hello.jpg is like seeing an old friend"

"OH JESUS gently caress IS THAT A DUDE EWW I NEED SOME loving EYE BLEACH LBECH EW EWWW"

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

... Is there any way to generate a nude Tayne?

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

There's a difference between not being interested in seeing nude men such that you don't seek images of them out and making uncomfortable jokes about just a mental image you created of another man's barely visible dongmeat threatening your heterosanctity.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Ghostlight posted:

There's a difference between not being interested in seeing nude men such that you don't seek images of them out and making uncomfortable jokes about just a mental image you created of another man's barely visible dongmeat threatening your heterosanctity.

Mine's real fragile though?

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

syscall girl posted:

Mine's real fragile though?

im sure your dongmeat is as resilient as anyone else's

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Heterosanctity is a real ace term and also I think a spell.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

im picturing a buff man in a thong and theres nothing you can do about it :hehe:

POOL IS CLOSED
Jul 14, 2011

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
Pillbug

I didn't have Thongcena but I did have Xenacena...

barbecue at the folks
Jul 20, 2007

Imagine.... all the wrestlers, in thongs. I've just caused you to become a ghey

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

POOL IS CLOSED posted:

I didn't have Thongcena but I did have Xenacena...
You should definitely post it then.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Who the gently caress cares if you see a naked man? Does that make you gay? Despite what they might tell you, you are under no obligation to gently caress a naked man unless you want to.

quite stretched out
Feb 17, 2011

the chillest

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Who the gently caress cares if you see a naked man? Does that make you gay? Despite what they might tell you, you are under no obligation to gently caress a naked man unless you want to.

actually theres a court order compelling me to

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AllNewJonasSalk
Apr 22, 2017

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Sometimes you might even want a naked man to gently caress you but are allowed to cancel the venture at any time.

gently caress who you want goons. Life is too short not to enjoy the few opportunities most of you will ever receive.