Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Screaming Idiot posted:

do you reply to ken m posts too

I reply to whatever posts I drat well feel like. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

ToxicSlurpee posted:

I reply to whatever posts I drat well feel like. :colbert:

Glad you did cause I was starting to get the shakes fighting the urge to be the pedantic well actually guy.

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

That's just the way he rolls.

Screaming Idiot posted:

Doesn't "extrajudicial" mean that there is an excess of justice? Like, it's not only judicial, it's extra-judicial.

What about Transjudicial? Like in Transatlantic or Transluna?

Guy Goodbody posted:

You think your cat has a concept of the afterlife?

I think in that situation you just wipe with the cat.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

I believe the official legal term is "hellajudicial", not "extrajudicial"

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Ak Gara posted:

That's when something is so legal that it becomes illegal, or vice versa.

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

Jerry Cotton posted:

There was a Chinese ruler who lost the kingdom because everything was punishable by death. There was an army or two stuck in the mud so they couldn't march where they had been told to march and the generals got together and talking like "what's the penalty for being late?" "uhh death" "well guess what; we're all late" so they just marched on the king and welp new dynasty and poo poo.

What I'm saying is if you don't let people BBQ they might topple the government.

That was Qin Er Shi, well more correctly Zhao Gao who was a bit execution crazy. Like he showed the Emperor a deer once and called it a horse, the Emperor questioned the people around him as to why Zhao Gao was showing him a deer and calling it a horse. Some people sided with Zhao Gao and called it a horse, other said nothing. Zhao Gao executed everyone who said it was a deer. Zhao Gao later told Qin Er Shi to commit sucide and he did.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Makes sense

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

So are they the same guy or what

Was it like Chinese Fight Club

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

All ancient chinese statesmen look the same

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

gbut
Mar 28, 2008

😤I put the UN🇺🇳 in 🎊FUN🎉

Biplane posted:

All ancient chinese statesmen look the same

Kinda like white people do?

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

gbut posted:

Kinda like white people do?

Now whos the racist. checkmate libtard

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

The VVitch was a good movie

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Nice deer

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

Dienes posted:

This guy gets it. Our bengal would think she died and went to heaven seeing that bathroom.

Confession: when I was like six or seven, I destroyed a roll of toilet paper with a wide tooth comb and told my mom out cat Booker did it (to be fair, he did have a habit of doing it). She believed me. I'm sorry, Booker.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

NtotheTC posted:

Nice deer

Idiot you were supposed to say it's a horse, prepare to be executed

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I disapprove of what you say, and I will defend your death because you have no right to say it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPfZq7Qt6Z0

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Ak Gara posted:

That's when the judge is from Transylvania, or has chanhed their gender identity. The latter option we respect, the previous option we must be wary of as they may be a vampire in disguise.

"I hereby judge the prisoner to be delicious and full of blood."

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

Phlegmish posted:

So are they the same guy or what

Was it like Chinese Fight Club

Qin Er Shi was the Emperor, Zhao Gao was his adviser who told everyone that no-one should be allowed to hear the Emperor's voice or see his face. He would just make sure to tell the Emperor everything important and let you know what he says. Like Qin Er Shi was a bit murderery, someone told him bad news once about bandits so he had him executed so after that everyone just told him the bandit problem was fine (It wasn't). But it was Zhao Gao who really loved executing people, it was him that came up with the penalty for lateness being death.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Guy Goodbody posted:

You think your cat has a concept of the afterlife?

You do, why wouldn't it?

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

The extra- prefix can also mean outside of you loving dipshits.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

That probably depends on whether you get 900 price or 930 price.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

rodbeard posted:

The extra- prefix can also mean outside of you loving dipshits.
Makes sense, when I get the extra fries they are usually outside of the carton.

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

zedprime posted:

That explains my extra crispy KFC.

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

zedprime posted:

Best thing about Five Guys IMO. The only thing that changes between the different sized fry orders is the ratio of fries inside the cup to outside.

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

I went into a coworker's office and said this to her and she almost threw up.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.
https://twitter.com/botnikstudios/status/1039238332905971712

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.
E: Just learned you can't spoiler a twitter post.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

I don't know what an "otaku stick" is, but I assume having that many of them on hand does not say anything good about you.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

There aren't even any coals on that hookah, the gently caress's he smoking?

e: and the chamber is totally clear too. I demand realism in my funny pictures dammit! :mad:

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

I don't know what an "otaku stick" is, but I assume having that many of them on hand does not say anything good about you.

You wave them at idol concerts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwqvrGaGXDI

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Coq au Nandos posted:

You don't know the first thing about me, Mario.

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Coq au Nandos posted:

Definitely the hero we deserve.

e: You can just link to it though. It's still :nms: though.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

jobson groeth posted:

Definitely the hero we deserve.

Indeed.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

They're just cheap LED glowsticks, they give them out at clubs and poo poo here too. They're called "otaku sticks" because they're popular with otakus to dance with at idol concerts. So yeah having that many could mean anything from that person being a slightly nerdy j-pop fan to being a 50 year old who obsesses over/imitates 14yo girls.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

bike tory posted:

They're just cheap LED glowsticks, they give them out at clubs and poo poo here too. They're called "otaku sticks" because they're popular with otakus to dance with at idol concerts. So yeah having that many could mean anything from that person being a slightly nerdy j-pop fan to being a 50 year old who obsesses over/imitates 14yo girls.

He has nine, all in different colors. So he's a Love Live fan. Which doesn't mean anything, lots of normal people enjoy Love Live it's not weird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

Guy Goodbody posted:

He has nine, all in different colors. So he's a Love Live fan. Which doesn't mean anything, lots of normal people enjoy Love Live it's not weird.

I think someone needs to go round checking the structural integrity of the traps because that one triggered so hard it might have broke the others