Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

kiimo posted:

He had 18 and Jared Goff is on the waiver wire. Maybe I just need to pickup Goff as insurance.

What I didn't see was the Norv Turner influence I was hoping for.

Yeah but Dallas had an intense pass-rush that influenced the game a bit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I feel like this video is some grade A bullshit

I hope

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

kiimo posted:

I hope

I'm in the middle of class so I haven't watched it yet.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

I should win tonight (need Bilal Powell to score less than 35ish in 0.5 PPR). Happy with my team's performance overall but I played the Henry/Lewis game and lost. I think I'm going to have to cut one of them because I can't be dealing with this every week. Henry had the most targets but Lewis the most touches. What's the preference going forward?

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

EvilHawk posted:

I should win tonight (need Bilal Powell to score less than 35ish in 0.5 PPR). Happy with my team's performance overall but I played the Henry/Lewis game and lost. I think I'm going to have to cut one of them because I can't be dealing with this every week. Henry had the most targets but Lewis the most touches. What's the preference going forward?

Do not cut either of them. You can try to trade one of them, but do not straight up cut them.

I'd prefer Lewis, personally.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

EvilHawk posted:

After watching that game I would say Lewis. He was clearly the better player yesterday. I think his injury risk is much higher though.

Edit: Yea, obviously don't cut either one of them. They both have trade value.

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

Superman Don't Need No Seat Belt

EvilHawk posted:

In half PPR I'm going Lewis

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Dion Lewis is so fun to cheer for

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

He literally said it himself, so it's not exactly an unreasonable take. That said I'm super excited for him, and even if I don't have him on any teams I hope he does great.

I know. I'm just very bitter this morning based off yesterday lol

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.

kiimo posted:

I hope

I'm gonna wait to panic until I hear something from a source other than some doctor who gets paid to give fantasy football injury takes.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Gobias Ind. posted:

Do not cut either of them. You can try to trade one of them, but do not straight up cut them.

I'd prefer Lewis, personally.

RCarr posted:

After watching that game I would say Lewis. He was clearly the better player yesterday. I think his injury risk is much higher though.

Edit: Yea, obviously don't cut either one of them. They both have trade value.

This is a 3WR/3RB/Flex league so everyone is stacked at RB already, so I'm not sure what (if any) trade value I can get for them. Pretty much everyone else has better RBs than I do (though I've got the best WRs), but I'll see if I can flip Henry.

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

EvilHawk posted:

This is a 3WR/3RB/Flex league so everyone is stacked at RB already, so I'm not sure what (if any) trade value I can get for them. Pretty much everyone else has better RBs than I do (though I've got the best WRs), but I'll see if I can flip Henry.

Just hold him until a RB gets injured. Maybe shoot him to the 4nette owner if he's panicking.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

EvilHawk posted:

Who would you be dropping them for? It being a 3RB league makes them both even more valuable, not less. Either would almost certainly get picked up immediately if you cut them.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Gobias Ind. posted:

Who would you be dropping them for? It being a 3RB league makes them both even more valuable, not less. Either would almost certainly get picked up immediately if you cut them.

Hmm, fair enough. I'll hold them for a few more weeks, I don't really need to make any roster moves (although I might need another QB at some point and snagging one early might be a good play (also this is a 2QB league yes it's weird)), but I've got the week one itchy fingers.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
How do you guys rate Ezekiel Elliot in dynasty these days? Someone just offered me him and a 5th round rookie pick (in a 16 team league, so that's later than it looks) for Kamara.

I'm a big Kamara fan in general, but I know people tend to rate Elliot higher, figured I'd see what people thought

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I rate them pretty evenly. I'd keep Kamara if I were you.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
Well boot up your Sony Michel shares. Jeremy Hill tore his ACL.

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1039233153804771330

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Azhais posted:

How do you guys rate Ezekiel Elliot in dynasty these days? Someone just offered me him and a 5th round rookie pick (in a 16 team league, so that's later than it looks) for Kamara.

I'm a big Kamara fan in general, but I know people tend to rate Elliot higher, figured I'd see what people thought

gently caress that, keep Kamara. Zeke is going to be running against stacked boxes the next few years while the Saints have lined up a decent successor to Brees.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Hill had 4 attempts last game.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Azhais posted:

Hell loving no. I'd keep Kamara until the end of time. His stock is only going to increase once Ingram is gone after this year.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
That's pretty much where I was at on Kamara, but figured with two top 10 guys I'd at least get a second opinion. Thanks!

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

pubic works project posted:

Thanks for this, worth a gamble for me.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

This should boost Rex and White

who am I kidding

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Suave Fedora posted:

who am I kidding

Anyone think Webb is even vaguely worth picking up? (my dynasty league has deep benches to the point I still haven't bothered dropping Brett Hundley so there's never anyone with potential on waivers)

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Azhais posted:

Anyone think Webb is even vaguely worth picking up? (my dynasty league has deep benches to the point I still haven't bothered dropping Brett Hundley so there's never anyone with potential on waivers)

Who the hell is Webb?

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Suave Fedora posted:

who am I kidding

You know James Develin took touches last night too right?

Bill is the loving worst.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

You know James Develin took touches last night too right?

Bill is the loving worst.

Probably because their first round pick was inactive.

But still...yeah...Bill is the loving worst.

I'm hoping that Michel gets some work because I own him in my 14 team work league.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Probably because their first round pick was inactive.

But still...yeah...Bill is the loving worst.

I'm hoping that Michel gets some work because I own him in my 14 team work league.

I remember this thread last year trying to figure out if Rex Burkhead, James White, or Mike Gillislee were going to get the most touches.

Edit: It was Dion Lewis. Also no one predicted the rise of Blount, and let's not forget the brief and terrible reign of Jonas Gray.

Gumbel2Gumbel fucked around with this message at 21:17 on Sep 10, 2018

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
triggered

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

I remember this thread last year trying to figure out if Rex Burkhead, James White, or Mike Gillislee were going to get the most touches.

Edit: It was Dion Lewis. Also no one predicted the rise of Blount, and let's not forget the brief and terrible reign of Jonas Gray.

Didn't Rex kill it last year?

Edit: I guess he was hit or miss.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
My goodness. This pre-season and early season has been loving brutal.

RisqueBarber
Jul 10, 2005

Guy in my league is already panicking. Offered me his Zeke and Funchess for my Keenan Allen and Jarvis Landry (Full PPR). That's a no.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

RCarr posted:

Didn't Rex kill it last year?

Edit: I guess he was hit or miss.

I have watched like every Patriots game for the last 8 years and the only thing I can tell you for sure is that they will stack the line vs the Colts and do power runs all game.

That is the only predictable outcome.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Doug Baldwin has a grade 2 MCL tear, which the Internet tells me will take up to six weeks to recover from.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

gently caress. I just realized that I own too many shares of the NE offense: Gronk, Edelman, and Michel. Always makes me nervous when I double up (or triple in this case) on some teams. There are worse teams to do this with though.

RisqueBarber
Jul 10, 2005

gently caress. I just realized that I own too many shares of the NE offense: Gronk, Edelman, and Michel. Always makes me nervous when I double up (or triple in this case) on some teams. There are worse teams to do this with though.

At least you didn't start Mariota and Delanie yesterday :cripes:

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
I'm trying to build up some RB depth and maybe take advantage of a Doug Baldwin owner. Is it crazy to offer Stefon Diggs for Da'Vonta Freeman or Joe Mixon?

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

Vargo posted:

I'm trying to build up some RB depth and maybe take advantage of a Doug Baldwin owner. Is it crazy to offer Stefon Diggs for Da'Vonta Freeman or Joe Mixon?

Not for Freeman, moreso for Mixon

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!
I would trade away Diggs for Mixon. I would not do so for Freeman. Neither trade is "crazy" though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

RCarr posted:

Who the hell is Webb?

NE RB that did well in preseason but had no shot at the 43 man roster without an injury

e: tho as I say that, he's not really the bruiser type of running back that Hill was, so they might prefer to look for someone more of that build

Azhais fucked around with this message at 22:13 on Sep 10, 2018