Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Addamere posted:

:member: mountain dew world of warcraft collab gamer fuel battle pets, like 2 expansions before battle pets were a thing?

My campaign add would be that one add that like Ford ran a decade ago with everyone on their WoW mounts while someone was riding a F150

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

Yinlock posted:

~shut up about food~

slippery doc
Jan 17, 2006

kill the boy,
save the man

really queer Christmas posted:

Hillary was popular until the Russians and Bernie bros ruined her chances in *checks notes* 2003

was hillary popular before the lewinsky thing though? I know that spiked up her popularity numbers

clearly the russians must've stopped Bill from loving interns to sabotage her popularity

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

this is far too succ for even this thread

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

wtf is this

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Everyone eats Bagels in Montreal. It's on of our staple food along with smoked meat.

St-Viateur BAagels best Bagels.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

you just had to bring that back goddamn you

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

slippery doc posted:

was hillary popular before the lewinsky thing though? I know that spiked up her popularity numbers

clearly the russians must've stopped Bill from loving interns to sabotage her popularity

her first initiative as flotus was selling the clinton health care plan, which admittedly sounds a drat sight better than ACA, and when she went on the road to pitch it she got death threats etc

so, no. sometimes for stupider reason than others

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

paranoid randroid posted:

her first initiative as flotus was selling the clinton health care plan, which admittedly sounds a drat sight better than ACA, and when she went on the road to pitch it she got death threats etc

The AMA is a terrorist organization

Rastor
Jun 2, 2001

Addamere posted:

wtf is this

Rhode Island sauced bread

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

slippery doc posted:

before lewinsky she wasn’t popular because of hillarycare. then she started running for office and her popularity would always crater anytime she had to campaign.

she was actually popular in early 2015, then she declared her candidacy and haha welp the rest is history herstory TRUMP!

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

how many times did we try to have a universal health care plan before we finally got the milquetoast ACA

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
a lot of the whole clintonian "good things arent possible" world view was probably informed by getting spit on for the audacious proposition that maybe kids should be able to get medical treatment

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Addamere posted:

how many times did we try to have a universal health care plan before we finally got the milquetoast ACA

at least 100 years now

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

a lot of the whole clintonian "good things arent possible" world view was probably informed by getting spit on for the audacious proposition that maybe kids should be able to get medical treatment

funny how they respond more to getting spit on rather than the real voice of reason

Graphic
Sep 4, 2018

It's like Lenin said
https://twitter.com/KateAronoff/status/1039252738528358400

The fascists and militarized police can't destroy the left if the democrats do it first.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Hillary Clinton loves to be abused for her ideas so when I'm criticizing her, I'm actually applauding her

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

these assholes will never admit hillary was and still is insanely unpopular

a lot of these assholes probably don't exist

if you look at their accounts they usually have hundreds or thousands of followers while also following thousands of people, and thousands of tweets that are almost exclusively reblogging stories with keywords in them

some random rear end middle aged mom from upstate new york isn't going to be popular on twitter

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lastgirl posted:

funny how they respond more to getting spit on rather than the real voice of reason

i imagine getting shat on by all the people u professionally and personally spend time around is probably very demoralizing

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

Rastor posted:

Rhode Island sauced bread
Google started suggesting results towards "Italian Tomato Pie" when I search for it.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Graphic posted:

The fascists and militarized police can't destroy the left if the democrats do it first.

cripes what a trash person

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

and they instantly folded and compromised every principle they claimed to have in a vain attempt to gain the approval of those assholes

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar
Which only proves that a pizza is a pie, thus a sandwich, and soup, and and breadsticks all in one so why doesn't olive garden have unlimited pizza!?

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Graphic posted:

there was some mild freaking out over here in Cali over the idea that Brown might veto a climate bill just to gently caress with de Leon for running against Feinstein. it was kind of dopey and Brown signed the bill, but lo and behold over in jolly ol New York Cuomo is doing drat near that exact thing lol

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Graphic posted:

loving criminal

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Addamere posted:

i imagine getting shat on by all the people u professionally and personally spend time around is probably very demoralizing

she knew what she signed up for

this is why you have principles and convictions to literally say gfy

decorum is just used so they can stop bickering and enrich themselves briefly

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Addamere posted:

Truman first tried it. Reagan got his start in politics smearing it as communism on behalf of the AMA.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Lastgirl posted:

she knew what she signed up for

this is why you have principles and convictions to literally say gfy

decorum is just used so they can stop bickering and enrich themselves briefly

this was back in the Decorum Age when it was only kind of obvious that republicans never act in good faith rather than blindingly screamingly obvious

LinYutang
Oct 12, 2016

NEOLIBERAL SHITPOSTER

:siren:
VOTE BLUE NO MATTER WHO!!!
:siren:
according to this, Nixon's strongest demographic might be white men lol

https://scri.siena.edu/2018/09/10/cuomo-increases-lead-over-nixon-to-41-points-63-22/

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

LinYutang posted:

https://scri.siena.edu/2018/09/10/cuomo-increases-lead-over-nixon-to-41-points-63-22/

:sigh:

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

LinYutang posted:

these people are pumped for the succ

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

Ytlaya posted:

I'm Jewish and have repeatedly tried to eat lox and found myself disappointed every time. It always goes the same way - I think "fish, I like fish, looks tasty" and then eat it and it's sooo salty and I'm reminded once more why I rarely eat lox.

by itself, lox is garbage

you put it on a fuckin bagel with some fuckin cream cheese, and that's the closest thing we Jews can ever get to heaven

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Addamere posted:

cripes what a trash person

I'm playing the new Spider-Man game, and Norman Osbourne sorta reminds me of Cuomo.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

this was back in the Decorum Age when it was only kind of obvious that republicans never act in good faith rather than blindingly screamingly obvious

it was a golden age for both democrats and republicans because the dogwhistles were meticulously crafted to keep the game afoot and let them work from within a certain narrative for intractable self enrichment from the system and nowadays it's a foghorn screaming MAGA and TRUMP while rupturing the eardrums of every democrats beseeching to invoke the rule of decorum again so that they can get in on the action too, "please, we know its your club but can we just have one or two rules, thats all we ask for"

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
Every new yorker I talk to is voting for Cuomo but none of them can articulate why or has any real enthusiasm for him. God the voters here are useless.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Let's Play Decorum Age: Origins

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

LinYutang posted:

goddamn nixonbros

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

these were the decorous and good-faith republicans that shut down the government because newt threw a tantrum about not getting to ride on af1 and a bunch of serial cheaters impeached bill for getting a blowjob right

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Nothus posted:

Every new yorker I talk to is voting for Cuomo but none of them can articulate why or has any real enthusiasm for him. God the voters here are useless.

maybe ask them to vote for nixon instead?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!