Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

IDP Question (standard idp scoring i guess? I don't even know, I hate idp's)

Drop Bobby Wagner for TJ Watt?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

Superman Don't Need No Seat Belt

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D. posted:

Why yes, I will take AFC defensive player of the week TJ Watt to replace Deion, thank you waiver wire.

If only TJ was in a 4-3 defense would he be a legit IDP weekly starter.

TommyGun85 posted:

Need some advice regarding my team. I feel I have a very strong team with my obvious weak spot being TE. Bench in brackets.

QB - Cousins, (Mahomes)
RB - AjayI, Howard, Conner, (Ekeler), (Mack)
WR - A.Brown, Hilton, (C.Davis), (A.Robinson)
TE - Eifert

I would like to upgrade Eifert and possibly have a more permanent RB solution since Conner won't start for the whole season (or will he?) Also, I hate carrying two QBs and dont know which one to move forward with. I dont see myself ever starting Ekeler and both Davis and Robinson should be good to fill in the flex or for bye weeks. Should i stand pat and ride it out or try upgrading?

I'd trade Mahomes. Maybe package him and Eifert together for a top TE? Or him and Ekeler for a higher upside (low RB2 like Chris Thompson).

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

TommyGun85 posted:

Need some advice regarding my team. I feel I have a very strong team with my obvious weak spot being TE. Bench in brackets.

QB - Cousins, (Mahomes)
RB - AjayI, Howard, Conner, (Ekeler), (Mack)
WR - A.Brown, Hilton, (C.Davis), (A.Robinson)
TE - Eifert

I would like to upgrade Eifert and possibly have a more permanent RB solution since Conner won't start for the whole season (or will he?) Also, I hate carrying two QBs and dont know which one to move forward with. I dont see myself ever starting Ekeler and both Davis and Robinson should be good to fill in the flex or for bye weeks. Should i stand pat and ride it out or try upgrading?

Find the guy on your league weakest at quarterback and see if he has a tight end you can use. One of your QBs plus Eifert might be enough to shore up the position.

Another option is using Conner to make a move with the Bell owner. However, I wouldn't give up Conner for anything less than Kelce/Gronk and even then, I'm hesitant.

mastershakeman posted:

Should I drop Calvin Ridley or Sammy Watkins to golloday? .5 ppr

Ridley, no question.

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

You are my underwater, underwater friends!
Hooray $27 for Phillip Lindsay's worked! Now he has to be my new best friend and continue performing at an RB2 level.

Zauper
Aug 21, 2008

mastershakeman posted:

Should I drop Calvin Ridley or Sammy Watkins to golloday? .5 ppr

Watkins outsnapped every other KC receiver, including Hill. I'd hold him.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

RCarr posted:

IDP Question (standard idp scoring i guess? I don't even know, I hate idp's)

Drop Bobby Wagner for TJ Watt?

What? No.

Wagner is an annual IDP stud.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Spoeank posted:

What? No.

Wagner is an annual IDP stud.

Ok thanks, I don't know a thing about IDP's. Every year I just pick up whoever is the highest ranked available and run them out there week after week.

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

RCarr posted:

Ok thanks, I don't know a thing about IDP's. Every year I just pick up whoever is the highest ranked available and run them out there week after week.

You want ILB. Watching people blow out their WW budget on TJ Watt makes me smile since he's going to be so boom or bust (and mostly bust) from an IDP standpoint.

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

You only delay the inevitable. All of this island will soon belong to me.

hmm

James Conner + Eric Ebron for Jordan Reed + Adrian Peterson (this side owns Bell), PPR, who wins this trade?

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011

Alfalfa posted:

You want ILB. Watching people blow out their WW budget on TJ Watt makes me smile since he's going to be so boom or bust (and mostly bust) from an IDP standpoint.

What if I blow mine on Cory Littleton instead?

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc
Lost Olsen and am stashing Wentz. Should I offer Mahomes to the QB-needy Reed/Kittle owner for a TE?

Or is Mahomes the 2018 Deshaun Watson and I should look to move Wentz?

e: Full PPR league and I grabbed RSJ as my fill-in TE

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

winvirus posted:

hmm

James Conner + Eric Ebron for Jordan Reed + Adrian Peterson (this side owns Bell), PPR, who wins this trade?

the James Conner side

(hi!)

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

Ben Nevis posted:

What if I blow mine on Cory Littleton instead?

Better but still not sold on Littleton yet. The scheme just doesn't favor him. I hope he proves me wrong but I think he'll be an LB3.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
Littleton's points will probably drop once Mark Barron is back from injury. Ramik Wilson who was the Rams 2nd ILB only played 47% of the snaps in the Raiders game.

Skull Knight
Aug 2, 2013

Sexy bad choices
Lipstick Apathy
Requesting help in another league... 0 PPR format with some interesting settings...

Roster is as follows:

Would it be worth it to drop someone like Sanu to pickup say Jonnu Smith? I honestly can't seem to judge how many RBs / WRs are really needed here, given this format vs. trying to take a flyer on a potential roster changing TE if Jonnu really does fill the shoes / points that Delanie generated.

Teeter
Jul 21, 2005

Hey guys! I'm having a good time, what about you?

.5 PPR trade opinions needed:

My Tevin Coleman + Travis Kelce for his Joe Mixon (and maybe Zuerlein)? He's the Freeman owner.

2 for 1 are hard to pull off successfully but I accidentally won all of my FAAB adds and now I need to trim down 2 players in order to add a kicker and defense before game day. I usually stream TE so I tend to undervalue them but I'd like to work out a fair trade if I can before I have to go drop other players I'm stashing.

Teeter fucked around with this message at 17:21 on Sep 12, 2018

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

I should stream Big Ben over Dalton this week, right? He was just dropped.

Edit: It seems like he has a minor elbow injury though.

Chernabog fucked around with this message at 17:32 on Sep 12, 2018

RisqueBarber
Jul 10, 2005

Gobias Ind. posted:

Lost Olsen and am stashing Wentz. Should I offer Mahomes to the QB-needy Reed/Kittle owner for a TE?

Or is Mahomes the 2018 Deshaun Watson and I should look to move Wentz?

e: Full PPR league and I grabbed RSJ as my fill-in TE

I'd run with RSJ

Teeter posted:

My Tevin Coleman + Travis Kelce for his Joe Mixon (and maybe Zuerlein)? He's the Freeman owner.

2 for 1 are hard to pull off successfully but I accidentally won all of my FAAB adds and now I need to trim down 2 players in order to add a kicker and defense before game day. I usually stream TE so I tend to undervalue them but I'd like to work out a fair trade if I can before I have to go drop other players I'm stashing.

I wouldn't 2 for 1 until playoffs. Depth will get you farther.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Teeter posted:

You're losing a decent bit on that trade. Who are your drop candidates? Coleman + someone not as good as Kelce for Mixon is another option, if you can swing it.

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

You only delay the inevitable. All of this island will soon belong to me.

Poque posted:

the James Conner side

(hi!)

thanks bud :kimchi::love:

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice

fyallm posted:

1point ppr 6 point td: T. Cohen or P. Lindsay

Anyone? Pretty sure cohen but I dont know

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

You are my underwater, underwater friends!

Teeter posted:

I doubt the Mixon owner would take that. He almost certainly valued Mixon higher than Kelce predraft and he looked like a stud in week 1.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

fyallm posted:

Anyone? Pretty sure cohen but I dont know

I'd do Cohen. Also check out the sit/start thread!

Teeter
Jul 21, 2005

Hey guys! I'm having a good time, what about you?

sourdough posted:

You're losing a decent bit on that trade. Who are your drop candidates? Coleman + someone not as good as Kelce for Mixon is another option, if you can swing it.

Starters:
Aaron Rodgers
Melvin Gordon
Tevin Coleman
Odell Beckham Jr
Tyreek Hill
Travis Kelce
Michael Crabtree (Flex)
No Defense
No Kicker

Bench:
Mark Ingram
Aaron Jones
Marlon Mack
DeVante Parker
Keelan Cole
Austin Ekeler
Phillip Lindsay

RisqueBarber posted:

I wouldn't 2 for 1 until playoffs. Depth will get you farther.

I have some depth, probably too much now that I've panicked on RB and grabbed everyone I could at the expense of my K and DST slot. 2 players have to go regardless so I'm trying to improve my starters before resorting to outright dropping some.

Tiptoes posted:

I doubt the Mixon owner would take that. He almost certainly valued Mixon higher than Kelce predraft and he looked like a stud in week 1.

Absolutely, though I'm hoping that Freeman's week 1 injury concerns could scare him in to wanting a handcuff.

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice

Poque posted:

I'd do Cohen. Also check out the sit/start thread!

My bad, didn't know they started one this year!

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!

Chernabog posted:

I should stream Big Ben over Dalton this week, right? He was just dropped.

Edit: It seems like he has a minor elbow injury though.

Yes, and keep using Ben for the next month or so and drop Dalton entirely.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Tiptoes posted:

Hooray $27 for Phillip Lindsay's worked! Now he has to be my new best friend and continue performing at an RB2 level.

My RBs after Kamara are kinda garbo and I'm sour grapes that I didn't get Lindsay right now so I'm gonna say he'll be a bad flex option for the rest of the year. :mad:

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

coronaball posted:

This

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

coronaball posted:

Thanks, I'll try to get him since I have to wait for the second round of waivers.

WaveLength
Nov 22, 2006

Feel the beat
I am awful at trades but the Brady owner is shopping him and I'm thinking of offering my Deshaun Watson and Jamaal Williams for his Brady and Yeldon. Im an idiot so I cant tell whether this is laughable from his perspective, actually terrible for my team or somewhere in the middle.

My team (0.5 PPR, 2RB 2WR 1 WRT, 10 team league):

code:

QB: Watson
WR: Hilton, Cooks, Funchess, Cobb, Edelman, Hogan
RB: Gordon, Fournette, Mixon, Hyde, J Williams
TE: Kittle

QB waiver is decently deep but Brady would be some nice consistency. Also Yeldon would be nice considering fournette

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

WaveLength posted:

I am awful at trades but the Brady owner is shopping him and I'm thinking of offering my Deshaun Watson and Jamaal Williams for his Brady and Yeldon. Im an idiot so I cant tell whether this is laughable from his perspective, actually terrible for my team or somewhere in the middle.

My team (0.5 PPR, 2RB 2WR 1 WRT, 10 team league):

code:
QB: Watson
WR: Hilton, Cooks, Funchess, Cobb, Edelman, Hogan
RB: Gordon, Fournette, Mixon, Hyde, J Williams
TE: Kittle
QB waiver is decently deep but Brady would be some nice consistency. Also Yeldon would be nice considering fournette

I’d make that offer

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Note: DeSean Jackson might have value as a wr2 now. Both bucs starting cbs are down so every game is going to be a shoot out.

Thoughts?

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

Note: DeSean Jackson might have value as a wr2 now. Both bucs starting cbs are down so every game is going to be a shoot out.

Thoughts?

He's hurt.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

Thoughts?

He ain't even the Bucs WR2

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
It's the voice of MK Ultra
And you're doing what it wants

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

Thoughts?

DJax is concussed and is going to do what he's done for his entire career, give you 3 points, or 30.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Tiptoes posted:

Haha he went for $555 in my league.

Butter Hole
Dec 8, 2011

I offered a guy James Conner for Gronk (he's bell owner) and Conner has been so good I'm actually second guessing this.

I have Gurley, Howard, Ajayi, Conner, Barber, and Powell. I just lost Walker but picked up Ebron.

I should definitely still do this trade right?

RisqueBarber
Jul 10, 2005

Butter Hole posted:

I offered a guy James Conner for Gronk (he's bell owner) and Conner has been so good I'm actually second guessing this.

I have Gurley, Howard, Ajayi, Conner, Barber, and Powell. I just lost Walker but picked up Ebron.

I should definitely still do this trade right?

yes

Butter Hole
Dec 8, 2011

I thought so...just needed to hear someone else say it. Thanks :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WaveLength
Nov 22, 2006

Feel the beat

Alfalfa posted:

I’d make that offer

What if it was Hyde and Watson instead of J Williams and Watson