Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Observer:

"The Trump-Russia investigation and Stormy Daniels – Chris Riddell on the president’s denial of collusion in the runup to the November mid-term elections"

Sunday Telegraph:

Remarks about Zionists draw official complaint against Jeremy Corbyn

Independent on Sunday:

Pope begs forgiveness and vows to pursue justice as Ireland trip ends

Sunday Times:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Ben Jennings on Trump's invisibility after John McCain's death – The White House issued no statement and Trump followed a brief Twitter condolence to Senator John McCain’s family with complaints about the Russia investigation and boasts about the economy"

Telegraph:

Galileo: Funding pledge for UK rival to EU sat-nav system

Independent:

Michael Heseltine backs new EU referendum as he casts doubt over PM securing backing for Brexit deal

Times:

Pope keeps silent on abuse claim letter at end of Irish visit

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on Corbyn the campaigner – Myanmar’s military leaders have been accused of genocide in a UN report. What would the young Jeremy Corbyn think?"

Telegraph:

May begins Africa trip with nod to rightwing Tories on overseas aid

Independent:

Times:

Evening Standard:

Mail:
Mac on... the 'miracle' slimming pill

'Well it worked didn't it? So what are you complaining about?'

David Squires:

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Steve Bell on Theresa May's take on no-deal Brexit – Theresa May claimed that a no-deal Brexit “wouldn’t be the end of the world” as she sought to downplay a controversial warning made by Philip Hammond last week that it would cost £80bn in extra borrowing" After John Martin.

Telegraph:

Theresa May dances at South Africa school on first day of trade trip

Independent:

Times:

White House lowers flag back to half-mast in honour of John McCain following widespread criticism

Evening Standard:

Corbyn's comments most offensive since Enoch Powell, says ex-chief rabbi

Mail:
MAC on... Britain investing in Africa

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Steve Bell on Theresa May's visit to South Africa – The prime minister is on a whirlwind tour of sub-Saharan African countries" Also Theresa May refuses to say what she did to help secure Nelson Mandela's release

Telegraph:

Gove backs UK scallop fishermen who clashed with French rivals

Independent:

Times:

Putin appeals to Russians to accept 'painful' pension changes

Evening Standard:

Government to ban energy drink sales to children in England

Mail:
MAC on…steak and cheese being good for humans

'Well we're on holiday and we've got the cheese, what else was there?'

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Steve Bell on Wonga going into administration – Britain’s biggest payday lender has collapsed into administration following a surge in customer compensation claims"

Telegraph:

Independent:

Alex Salmond resigns from SNP after sexual misconduct claims

Times:

Evening Standard:

Astronauts tackle air leak on International Space Station; Frank Field resigns Labour whip over antisemitism crisis

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

Rees-Mogg wants No Deal because he is a stupid child and he believes the wild marketing that promises unlimited power when in actual fact it is demonstrably going to harm him

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
A colleague today described brexit negotiations as providing their first experience of impostor-syndrome-by-proxy.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on Frank Field's resignation – The Labour MP renouncing the whip is another sign of internal difficulties in party"

Telegraph:

Independent:

After Frans Hals.

The i paper:

Theresa May busts out dance moves one more time on Africa trip

Times:

Replica Red Baron triplane takes to the skies of Norfolk

Stephen Collins:

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Oh no, not the national anthem.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Observer:

"Theresa May stalked by Thatcher's ghost – Chris Riddell on the PM being urged to apologise to the families of three Windrush citizens who died after being wrongly deported"

Sunday Telegraph:

Independent on Sunday:

UK tax avoiders face being blocked from honours list

Sunday Times:

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Ben Jennings on Theresa May's leadership – The prime minister sails on, regardless of stalling Brexit negotiations, adversaries in her own party stalking in the shadows and Labour’s ongoing turmoil"

Telegraph:

Sadiq Khan balloon takes flight in London

Independent:

Times:

Evening Standard:

RabidWeasel
Aug 4, 2007

Cultures thrive on their myths and legends...and snuggles!
I know this is a "pop culture history thing" but gently caress stop using Canute turning the tides wrong, it almost certainly didn't actually happen and the original story was of him making a point that of course you can't stop the loving tide you retards no matter how awesome of a king you are.

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

edit: ignore me

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Ben Jennings on May's reaction to criticism from Boris Johnson – No 10 has rebuffed attacks by the ex-foreign secretary on the PM’s Brexit Chequers plan"

Telegraph:

Independent:

Times:

Labour adopts IHRA antisemitism definition in full

Evening Standard:

Alastair Cook retires from England duty, saying ‘there is nothing left in the tank’

Mail:
Mac on... eyesight tests for stopped drivers

'Look out for the police, Marjorie love. If I failed their stupid eyesight test I could lose my licence on the spot.'

David Squires:

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Steve Bell on Labour finally agreeing to the IHRA definition of antisemitism – The NEC accepts wording in full but adds a short statement emphasising freedom of expression"

Telegraph:

Royal Academy nudes to have 'gender equality' in new post-#metoo exhibition

Independent:

Times:

Nike's Colin Kaepernick ad campaign sends 'terrible message', says Donald Trump

Evening Standard:

Bob Woodward's book details Trump's chaotic and dysfunctional White House

Mail:
Mac on...gender equality art

'At times, Winthrop, have you ever pondered the question, as I have: Why is this part of the gallery frequently empty?'

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Steve Bell on Labour's attempt to rebuild trust over antisemitism – Margaret Hodge has criticised Jeremy Corbyn over his lengthy addition to the IHRA definition of antisemitism"

Telegraph:

Salisbury attackers were Russian military intelligence, says May

Independent:

Brexit: Mervyn King blasts 'incompetence' of preparations

Times:

Evening Standard:

Trump cries 'treason' as senior official attacks president in anonymous NYT op-ed

Mail:
Mac on... Archbishop's calls for tax on wealth

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

the wealthy feign morality but when called upon to contribute are found lacking, a good mac

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Steve Bell on Donald Trump and the anonymous op-ed – Mike Pence and Mike Pompeo have denied writing an explosive and anonymous opinion piece that said an internal ‘resistance’ is working to thwart parts of Donald Trump’s agenda" After WF Yeames.

Telegraph:

Novichok attack: Russia 'has no reason' to investigate suspects

Independent:

Times:

Also: Morland's animated cartoons are back.

Evening Standard:

Boris Johnson and Marina Wheeler announce divorce

Parkingtigers
Feb 23, 2008
TARGET CONSUMER
LOVES EVERY FUCKING GAME EVER MADE. EVER.
Hey CP, I vaguely remember a while back you said something about not including Matt as they are hard to get to online? Something like that, I dunno. Well there's now a Twitter for them, so could always embed these if anyone does want to see two people walking past a newspaper board.

https://twitter.com/mattcartoonist/status/1038319669277597701?s=21

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
I think Matt wasn't included because he's so loving boring.

The dude allegedly gets paid £650,000 a year to publish cartoons that are almost always two guy walking past a sandwich board and saying a piss weak joke. Respect to the man's hustle for getting that gig but his cartoons suck.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
You forgot "man behind desk with sign indicating his job saying a piss weak joke."

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
He is destroying the Telegraph though, so I can't hate him that much.

Parkingtigers
Feb 23, 2008
TARGET CONSUMER
LOVES EVERY FUCKING GAME EVER MADE. EVER.

Gonzo McFee posted:

I think Matt wasn't included because he's so loving boring.

This makes much more sense than what I said.

goatface posted:

He is destroying the Telegraph though, so I can't hate him that much.

Also this.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"

Parkingtigers posted:

Hey CP, I vaguely remember a while back you said something about not including Matt as they are hard to get to online? Something like that, I dunno. Well there's now a Twitter for them, so could always embed these if anyone does want to see two people walking past a newspaper board.

Thanks for letting me know. Most of Matt's (and the other Telegraph) cartoons are usually behind their paywall, which was the main sticking point. I'll give them a try for a week or so, see how they go down.

Guardian:

"Ben Jennings on British Airways and data security – The credit card details of 380,000 British Airways customers could already be on sale on the dark web after the airline suffered a ‘malicious’ data breach"

Telegraph:

John McDonnell denies that Labour is purging Corbyn critics

Matt:

Independent:

Photo of secret government no-deal Brexit papers reveals questions over 'rail access to the EU' After George Luks.

The i paper:

After The Simpsons.

Times:

Stephen Collins:

Pilchenstein
May 17, 2012

So your plan is for half of us to die?

Hot Rope Guy
Christ almighty :lol:

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Eat the rich

ookiimarukochan
Apr 4, 2011

Pilchenstein posted:

Christ almighty :lol:

I think that's a racist caricature of Khamenei holding the tail too so it's even worse than you are thinking.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

ookiimarukochan posted:

I think that's a racist caricature of Khamenei holding the tail too so it's even worse than you are thinking.

What's racist about it? Looks just like the guy, without any exaggerated face features even. Genuinely interested.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

HAMAS

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Observer:

"Blair and Cameron up Brexit creek without a paddle – Former prime ministers survey the damage their decisions have wrought"

Matt:

Independent on Sunday:

UK government to launch consultation on no-fault divorces; Chuka Umunna tells Jeremy Corbyn to 'call off the dogs'

Sunday Times:

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Ben Jennings on Boris Johnson's 'suicide vest' remarks – The Tories have erupted into open civil war after forceful criticism of Boris Johnson over his description of Theresa May’s Brexit plan as a ‘suicide vest’ prompted counter-accusations of a ‘project smear’ by Downing Street"

Telegraph:

Chuka Umunna says Labour is institutionally racist

Independent:

Strictly Come Dancing: Celebrities paired with professionals

Times:

Evening Standard:

Boris Johnson sex dossier sparks Tory civil war

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

That Independent one gets more and more baffling the longer I look at it. Two completely unrelated analogies, just thrown together without comment.

ookiimarukochan
Apr 4, 2011

Paladinus posted:

What's racist about it? Looks just like the guy, without any exaggerated face features even. Genuinely interested.

He's been drawn and coloured as a shifty foreign looking Arab when he looks pretty loving European irl. Drawing people who are from the middle east but not arabic as being super arab is just lazy racism imo - you see it a bit with Turks too. Boris Johnson is of Turkish descent, can you imagine any of these cunts drawing him as a swarthy middle eastern stereotype? No? Well, there's probably a reason for that.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on open civil war within the Conservative party – Boris Johnson’s latest criticism of Theresa May’s Brexit plan, in which he described it as a ‘suicide vest’, has prompted counter-accusations of a ‘project smear’ by Downing Street"

Telegraph:

Matt:

Conservative Eurosceptics fail to agree on Brexit plan B

Independent:

Brexit: Barnier says agreement possible by early November

Times:

Labour accuses Tories of constituency boundary 'power grab'

Evening Standard:

John McDonnell says Labour will restore boss-worker balance

David Squires:

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on Sajid Javid's comments about post-Brexit unrest – The home secretary has said he can’t rule out the possibility of civil disorder if there’s no deal with the EU"

Telegraph:

Matt:

Russia joins forces with China in largest war games since Soviet era

Independent:

Eurosceptic group paper on Irish border offers no breakthrough ideas

Times:

May's £106m drive to push green vehicles

Evening Standard:

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

i looked at that matt and it made me lose the will to live, I think this experiment needs to end

Hypha
Sep 13, 2008

:commissar:

Dabir posted:

i looked at that matt and it made me lose the will to live, I think this experiment needs to end

At least Mac, like, can draw.

KOGAHAZAN!!
Apr 29, 2013

a miserable failure as a person

an incredible success as a magical murder spider

Dabir posted:

Only the Matt?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mu.
Sep 15, 2003

The thing about Forevereal Modding Mu is that he loves editing files and wants others to download his permanent mods. Fully editing, rich text, altering files and loving it. Download his mods and enjoy it.
Never going to get over Matt being paid a salary of £650,000.