Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

cavallingus posted:

sorry about your obesity

i'm kelvin benjamin irl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
More like a patagonian carvery.....

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
Ryan Fitzpatrick for Derek Carr, who says no?

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
Is it better to have Joey'd and lost or to never have Joey'd at all?

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

DariusLikewise posted:

Ryan Fitzpatrick for Derek Carr, who says no?

Fitzpatrick. He can't steal their power through dark magic unless he starts as a back up first.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
I blame all of you for wishing Bosa's death into reality.

Guess my teams is bad again

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

a neat cape posted:

I blame all of you for wishing Bosa's death into reality.

Guess my teams is bad again

My son you cannot will the inevitable

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

SHOAH NUFF posted:

You’ve noticed this too yah? Seems KC is next on deck after every “Steelers are done for, fire Tomlin” game and the Steelers always shithouse us with all their pent up anger from last weeks failure

poo poo it sorta happened in the playoffs a couple of years ago. The Steelers got taken to OT by the Browns of all teams (I think Landry Jones might have been starting). There was a WC game in between but it was against the Matt Moore Dolphins which proved nothing.

But even if you don't count that, yeah it seems like more often than not when these teams play the Steelers look like crap against someone and the Chiefs look good the week before. Then the Steelers wipe the floor with the Chiefs the next week.

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice

a patagonian cavy posted:

i'm kelvin benjamin irl

how do you fit in your planes?

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Does anyone have any kind of source monitoring which games are gonna get hurricaned?

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

DariusLikewise posted:

That'll get your gunshy quarterback fired up, call him out publicly

This. Same old Gruden, being a snippy bitch instead of taking some responsibility and thereby making everyone hate him. This whole Gruden thing is gonna be the gift that keeps on giving in terms of stupid football poo poo

I think we may have actually killed Joey Bosa, we tempted God with our fateful talk and this is the result. It was supposed to be a joke dammit! This isn't funny anymore, this is real poo poo I'm talking about, a man's life is over you goddamn jackals and we're responsible!!

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
It was never funny imo

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Oh boy, I can't believe Tom Brady died like that, what a terrible loss it is, rip...

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Mega64 posted:

Oh boy, I can't believe Tom Brady died like that, what a terrible loss it is, rip...

Such a violent and horrific scene...he probably deserved better.

Maybe.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

a neat cape posted:

It was never funny imo

Death and loss are never funny :pray:

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Spoeank posted:

Death and loss are never funny :pray:

Loss.jpg starring Ross and Bosa

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

RIP

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Hey y'all, you hear about the Patriots hots new UDFA rookie QB Tim Brady? He's pretty good .

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Kalli posted:

Hey y'all, you hear about the Patriots hots new UDFA rookie QB Tim Brady? He's pretty good .

Lol a 6th round Michigan QB.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

kiimo posted:

Does anyone have any kind of source monitoring which games are gonna get hurricaned?

https://www.sbnation.com/2018/9/13/17850820/hurricane-florence-nfl-week-2-washington-colts-atlanta-jacksonville

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

Play posted:

I think we may have actually killed Joey Bosa, we tempted God with our fateful talk and this is the result. It was supposed to be a joke dammit! This isn't funny anymore, this is real poo poo I'm talking about, a man's life is over you goddamn jackals and we're responsible!!

Josh Allen should be personally thanking us.
Bosa's death may mean Allen's survival at least for another week.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

waah posted:

Gruden should bring back J'Marcus.

I bet Gruden could fix him.

Jamarcus Russell, the QB? Or J'Marcus Webb, the lovely left tackle?

I just looked up the latter, can't believe he's still in the league with the Colts.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

TITTIEKISSER69 posted:

I just looked up the latter, can't believe he's still in the league with the Colts.

whynotboth.jpg

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Yall hear that Tom Brady got terminal mono from his kids?

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

CyberPingu posted:

More like a patagonian gravy.....

a patagonian cavy posted:

i'm kelvin benjamin irl

Big if true.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

TITTIEKISSER69 posted:

J'Marcus might be one of the best ever 7th round picks

Esit- I checked and he absolutely is not. I'm dumb . There's a lot of good to great 7th round picks

Webbis 6th in AV for bears picks in 7th round. Just behind Leno!

mastershakeman fucked around with this message at 20:10 on Sep 13, 2018

Play
Apr 25, 2006

pasaluki posted:

Josh Allen should be personally thanking us.
Bosa's death may mean Allen's survival at least for another week.

Okay I take it back. We're actually heroes who made a tough decision, one we'll have to live with for the rest of our lives. But we saved a man's life goddammit, that HAS to mean something

jimmychoo
Sep 30, 2008

Need Denver to win this week bc I'm in a knockout league with my ex's entire family. Not even about the money anymore. 37 ppl got eliminated bc they picked New Orleans, woof

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
https://twitter.com/APMarkLong/status/1040317536250851328

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

jimmychoo posted:

Need Denver to win this week bc I'm in a knockout league with my ex's entire family. Not even about the money anymore. 37 ppl got eliminated bc they picked New Orleans, woof

That's amazing man.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

jimmychoo posted:

Hell yeah make them understand her mistake, that their stupid relative missed out on a real (e: wo)man who can easily destroy them in fake football activities

show them your power friend (although you should've taken the Chargers)

Play fucked around with this message at 21:21 on Sep 13, 2018

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Lmao. Goddamn he is great.

jimmychoo
Sep 30, 2008

Here's where I say I'm a woman :j:

But thanks all for the encouragement, I hope to take his family and his family's family down one notch at a time until I break their spirits and wallets!!!!!

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.
The Cowboys are now an utter failure of an organization at every level; they're not even America's Team any more.

https://www.thescore.com/news/1603620

quote:

A new study shows that the San Francisco 49ers, not the Dallas Cowboys, are most deserving of being called "America's Team."

The study, conducted by Custom Ink, compared Google search interest data for every NFL team to determine the non-local favorite of each state. The 49ers were the most popular out-of-state team, followed by the Pittsburgh Steelers and New York Giants.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Coldforge posted:

The Cowboys are now an utter failure of an organization at every level; they're not even America's Team any more.

https://www.thescore.com/news/1603620

That map is utter poo poo. Most popular team in North Dakota is the loving Chargers? I don't know one Charger fan. It's definitely the Vikings. Broncos and Packers would be the next two and then either Dallas or the Eagles because of Carson Wentz.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

:stare:

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.

wandler20 posted:

That map is utter poo poo. Most popular team in North Dakota is the loving Chargers? I don't know one Charger fan. It's definitely the Vikings. Broncos and Packers would be the next two and then either Dallas or the Eagles because of Carson Wentz.

Lots of Kyle Emanuel fans :shrug:

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Here's a bigger version of the map:

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Maryland is definitely the Steelers, there's no way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Definitely bad data.

There is no way the 49ers are Vermont's fav out of state team. It is and always will be the Giants.

People searching up what Jimmy G's up to doesn't mean the 49ers are their favorite.

• Locked thread