Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

So you better go back to your bars, your temples
Your massage parlors!

Dreddout posted:

Holy gently caress they're asking saints to intercede on behalf of them now!

I can't wait to see the CHUD Reformation

O gracious Kellyanne, most generous and beautiful of all senior white house aides,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Dreddout posted:

Holy gently caress they're asking saints to intercede on behalf of them now!

brb gonna make bank by selling hosed up tiny hand bones to chuds.

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

https://twitter.com/jbuzzyjr/status/1040288952899575811

searching for these tweets is starting to get depressing

edit: on second thought...

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

mono posted:

The dog did nothing wrong. :(

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

WeAreTheRomans posted:

They need to do way instain vaccines, because virus can't frighth back?

how is trumppy formed

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

199A is the one that hosed up everything in Nier Automata, right?

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Dreddout posted:

We are gonna see a Sunni/Shia style schism when Trump croaks and there's gonna be a CHUD civil war of succession between the Party of Pence and the Party of Barron

Sorry this is reality hope you like it!

I'm on Team Barron

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Heath posted:

I'm on Team Barron

Oh yeah totally death to the Pencite dog

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

mono posted:

https://twitter.com/gfy1977/status/1040323145574440960

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
it's amazing how many people think that line's in the bible

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
"Cost is the problem with health care, you say? HOLY PENIS what a scoop!"

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dreddout posted:

We are gonna see a Sunni/Shia style schism when Trump croaks and there's gonna be a CHUD civil war of succession between the Party of Pence and the Party of Barron

Sorry this is reality hope you like it!

that scene in Boondocks when martin luther king says gently caress yall im going to canada

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

Or any of the stuff from Paradise Lost.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

even better is the people who quote the "if you teach a man to fish" thing as though it's a biblical allusion, when in fact Jesus literally just gave people fish and said doing so was virtuous

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

Elephant Ambush posted:

Or any of the stuff from Paradise Lost.

the best part of that is that the catholic church had meetings in the immediate aftermath of publishing that, asking "hey should we proclaim this canon or nah"

that we did not enter the Official Fanfiction Canonization Period a few hundred years ago is a tragic loss to the world

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself
Lifehack: People who claim to be Christian have no idea what Christianity is about.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Grand Theft Autobot posted:

Lifehack: People who claim to be Christian have no idea what Christianity is about.

This guy gets it.

For instance, Old Testament says in Leviticus that "man shall not lay with another man" right next to "also don't wear gold, mixed fabrics, don't eat seafood" and they do all that poo poo at the same time as screaming about gay people.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Dreddout posted:

Oh yeah totally death to the Pencite dog
His name is Mike Pence, with him we build fence

shame nobody named Peter is involved

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
on a related note, these are from the official US flag code

quote:

(d) The flag should never be used as wearing apparel, bedding, or drapery.

(g) The flag should never have placed upon it, nor on any part of it, nor attached to it any mark, insignia, letter, word, figure, design, picture, or drawing of any nature.

(i) The flag should never be used for advertising purposes in any manner whatsoever. It should not be embroidered on such articles as cushions or handkerchiefs and the like, printed or otherwise impressed on paper napkins or boxes or anything that is designed for temporary use and discard.

(j) No part of the flag should ever be used as a costume or athletic uniform.

(k) The flag, when it is in such condition that it is no longer a fitting emblem for display, should be destroyed in a dignified way, preferably by burning.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
no one actually gives a poo poo about flag code so i've gotta side with the subhumans on this one

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
one of my buddies in high school did a film project on flag code which involved him going to peoples doors and notifying them that they were in violation of it

everyone he did this to got super pissed off and chased him off the property. they had to bleep parts out, it was pretty good

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

no one actually gives a poo poo about flag code so i've gotta side with the subhumans on this one

i dgaf about most of it and obviously it's superceded by the 1st amendment, but i personally support the spirit of (g) which discourages coopting a common national symbol for bullshit like "blue lives matter"

anyway u can't rightly cry about lefty protesters disrespecting the flag while pressing old glory against your sphincter

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

I 100% unironically care

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

https://twitter.com/marclacey/status/1040267828266520576
https://twitter.com/dadofccx3/status/1040351558867845121

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

is that reality winner's dad

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

The New York Times is doing a profile on me. Should I put on a shirt? Nahhhhhh

cnut
May 3, 2016

Skippy don't put on a shirt for nobody!!!!

RIP Skippy. Or not, idgaf.

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
sorry but skippy doesn't say whether he's a trump voter, and he clearly has not realized he's going to die

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

skippy's a goddamn tidewater cheeseburgler. a greasy fauckin' bobandy of the carolinas.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

https://wtop.com/weather-news/2018/09/whats-happening-florence-will-pose-fatal-threat-for-days/

quote:

PAYCHECK PROBLEMS

Mercedes O’Neill is worried about riding out the hurricane in her North Myrtle Beach home. But she’s even more worried about what would happen if she couldn’t quickly get back to work at a Family Dollar store after the storm passes. O’Neill’s family lives paycheck to paycheck, and evacuating isn’t cheap . She thinks her store will try to reopen as soon as possible, and she wouldn’t want to miss work. Her boyfriend boarded up her windows, spraying “Thank God for Trump” on one and “God bless the USA” on the other

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

i dont give a gently caress either but if you talk about disrespecting the flag while wearing a big dog shirt sporting american flag aviators you better believe im gonna call you on it

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

It's more about hypocracy then giving a shot about some piece of clothe

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

https://twitter.com/HealthandCBDoil/status/1040460912132542464
https://twitter.com/KennyO1965/status/1040425394174869504

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

3 degrees ??! Sounds like a leeeeeeburrl

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

EVIL Gibson posted:

3 degrees ??! Sounds like a leeeeeeburrl

their twitter name is about weed so theyre mega liberal

BlockChainNetflix
Sep 2, 2011

In fairness, I can see why this guy is popular. He's got that MTV appeal.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

sorry buddy, focusing on full employment is slightly less immediately favorable for the ultra rich and thus it will totally end the world with mega hyper inflation

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

BlockChainNetflix posted:

In fairness, I can see why this guy is popular. He's got that MTV appeal.

lmao

NorgLyle
Sep 20, 2002

Do you think I posted to this forum because I value your companionship?

Almost every natural disaster has at least one of these. I'm from Washington State and was alive in 1980 and we had a whole weird semi-heroic profile thing going for this one old gently caress who lived on Mt Saint Helens and refused to leave even when people came to tell him 'your house is literally going to explode some time in the next couple of days'. I was five for the actual eruption but I remember reading about this idiot when I was in first grade and not being able to understand why an adult throwing a tantrum and refusing to leave was a newsworthy thing but when I did it at Chuck E Cheese I just got in trouble.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

it was newsworthy because of how hard that guy owned the libs