Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
Well, was she drunk the first time she shot someone whilst in uniform

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON

jet sanchEz posted:

I know the answer to this but why hasn't there been any word on the cop's toxicology test from the Dallas shooting?

"Releasing that information now will taint the jury pool* and make it impossible for this officer to have a fair trial."

* - if this was anyone besides a police officer the results would have already been released to the media.

Maneck
Sep 11, 2011

American McGay posted:

I think the rumors that she was drunk were based solely on the fact that people were going "what, what? what the gently caress? how could this possibly happen? how did she not realize it wasn't her apartment? that doesn't make any sense".

I mean, she definitely could have been drunk, but I don't think there's actually any real info that supports it at the moment.

Exactly. Intoxication is a plausible explanation. Actually, short of deliberate murder it's hard to fathom how this happened without some level of intoxication. But there's been no evidence suggesting that she was impaired.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
Imagine going into someone's home with the excuse that you entered the wrong apartment, and that you gave the person verbal commands before killing them, then getting all the leeway in the world for your version of the story.

Cops killing people in their own homes is really some next-level police state stuff we got going on, especially since they're rarely punished for doing so.

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON

Sintax posted:

Off duty cops killing people in their own homes is really some next-level police state stuff we got going on, especially since they're rarely punished for doing so.

Fixed.

It's one thing when it happens as a part of their official duties, it's a factor of magnitude worse when they get the same level of preferential treatment for "confusing" apartments or (as appears to be likely in this scenario) using their law enforcement powers to settle personal disputes.

Raldikuk
Apr 7, 2006

I'm bad with money and I want that meatball!

Sintax posted:

Imagine going into someone's home with the excuse that you entered the wrong apartment, and that you gave the person verbal commands before killing them, then getting all the leeway in the world for your version of the story.

Cops killing people in their own homes is really some next-level police state stuff we got going on, especially since they're rarely punished for doing so.

I still can't get over the 911 call where she has to go into the hallway to check the actual apartment number while also claiming she thought it was her own. I am sure a judge will suppress that evidence because it is too prejudicial.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

Sickening posted:

99% of miliary folks are just normal people too poor to pay for college. Fight me.

they're too poor to pay for college, so instead of working a poo poo job that doesn't require a degree, they get paid a marginal amount of money to murder and terrorize people

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit

Hellsau posted:

they're too poor to pay for college, so instead of working a poo poo job that doesn't require a degree, they get paid a marginal amount of money to murder and terrorize people

your taxes pay for their bullets and bombs so better stop throwing stones fucker

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Hellsau posted:

lovely small towns are notorious for having lots of jobs

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Black summer was the best summer.

Hellsau posted:

The average soldier across every branch of military right now that is a glorified janitor reads you posts and laughs. You are an idiot.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
I always thought if you had a low IQ in this country you either become a janitor or a police officer with a license to kill. At least soldiers are smart enough to understand rules of engagement, and practice discipline.

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sintax posted:

I always thought if you had a low IQ in this country you either become a janitor or a police officer with a license to kill. At least soldiers are smart enough to understand rules of engagement, and practice discipline.

hey now, there's tons of low iq people in management positions

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Black summer was the best summer.

Blast of Confetti posted:

hey now, there's tons of low iq people in management positions

:same:

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit

Sintax posted:

lol how can you think intelligence matters with your government being what it is

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
Well I guess it doesn't really matter, but soldiers have more training and aren't trained specifically to unload entire magazines into US citizens wielding butter knives.

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit
the average dog has better training than the average US police officer

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

please knock Mom! posted:

the average dog has better training than the average US police officer

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/FOX4/status/1040361795519541249

who could have seen this coming

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/KrangTNelson/status/1040372926003011587

To be fair that's 100% the local media's fault for taking the bait and reporting it as news.

Jack2142
Jul 17, 2014

Shitposting in Seattle

He was a cpa working for the Mexican cartels its the only way to explain it.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

honestly i'm kind of amazed it took them this long to plant some drugs in his place

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

I have strong erections for Israel.
Strong, pathetic erections.

lmao i loving knew it

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

Lol they totally planted drugs in his house.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

Elderbean posted:

Lol they totally planted drugs in his house.

note that the search warrant results included everything taken, including the 2 fired cartridge casings, the used first aid kits and the murderer's backpack, so the drugs and poo poo could have come from the cop

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Hellsau posted:

note that the search warrant results included everything taken, including the 2 fired cartridge casings, the used first aid kits and the murderer's backpack, so the drugs and poo poo could have come from the cop

they found bullets in his apartment (inside his body). he must have been up to no good!

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

gently caress THE POLICE

:d2a:

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

It's amazing how transparently evil so many organizations are lmao. Like they don't even have to try hiding it.

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Lol she has a Pinterest account full of blue lives matter stuff. Link removed cause I'm not doxxing or w/e

Favs:

xtal has issued a correction as of 00:45 on Sep 14, 2018

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

That is the literal exact opposite of what that means god I hate this bitch

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

I have strong erections for Israel.
Strong, pathetic erections.

somehow all of the local news channels have also "obtained" footage of guyger being booked into jail and crying

it's so loving transparent, everyone involved in trying to engineer sympathy for her while smearing botham deserves to be drug to death behind a car

Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth
that meme is exactly why i lust for mass cop death

Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth
https://mobile.twitter.com/FOX4/status/1040361795519541249?s=19

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Lol that they have no warrant to search the home of the actual murderer

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
I honestly thought you guys were going too far in predicting this in lieu of the "wrong apartment etc" story

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
https://mobile.twitter.com/DANI_D2385/status/1040372254905958400

lmao

SimonCat
Aug 12, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice

sandoz posted:

"the guy who flips my burger at mcdonalds thinks he's entitled to be paid as much as me?", all EMT's ever

Had a paramedic complain that $15/hour would be more than she makes now. I suggested she join a union, she said she'd be fired if she mentioned it.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

SimonCat posted:

Had a paramedic complain that $15/hour would be more than she makes now. I suggested she join a union, she said she'd be fired if she mentioned it.

:patriot:

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

the ratio on that fox tweet would be beautiful if it wasn't so infuriating

elmer chud
May 18, 2018
(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)
https://twitter.com/ronjowilson/status/1040404062909464576

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

Remember this?

spacetoaster posted:

Maybe. But they could also be trying to find a motive for her lying about killing him (like he was her drug dealer, lover, etc, etc).

lol

• Locked thread