Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

you know how mastershake would take meatwad's pet and murder them in the microwave? they should do that but with michael bloomberg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DKD
Dec 25, 2011

GalacticAcid posted:

"40 Wall Street actually was the second-tallest building in downtown Manhattan, and it was actually, before the World Trade Center, was the tallest — and then, when they built the World Trade Center, it became known as the second tallest. And now it’s the tallest."

-donald trump, on September 11, 2001

LMAO i didn't know he actually said this on the day itself when the towers were still collapsing but he did

Also he saw Muslims dancing in joy

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

DKD posted:

Also he saw Muslims dancing in joy

oh my god, even that is projection

Dec 26, 2012

Flavius Aetass posted:

oh my god, even that is projection

lol i didnt put that together until now but that's wonderful

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Remember the media falling all over themselves when Obama got a dog

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
It was a pretty big deal I guess since adherents of his Faith tend to view dogs as unclean

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

ikanreed posted:

Remember the media falling all over themselves when Obama got a dog

The clintons got a stupid loving dog that somehow couldn't share the entire loving white house with their cat, so they just ditched their family companion of 10 years for this idiot dog that immediately ate a bumper right after they left the white house. Socks got left to die with Clinton's secretary.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

zegermans posted:

The clintons got a stupid loving dog that somehow couldn't share the entire loving white house with their cat, so they just ditched their family companion of 10 years for this idiot dog that immediately ate a bumper right after they left the white house. Socks got left to die with Clinton's secretary.

Knowing how the Clintons operate, I'm almost totally sure it was because dogs poll better than cats as Presidential pets.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Trump is the first President in like a century to not have a pet

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

StashAugustine posted:

Trump is the first President in like a century to not have a pet

honestly that's how u knew the boy ain't right

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

WhiskeyJuvenile posted:

honestly that's how u knew the boy ain't right

i never thought about it until now but ive never seen trump exhibit any sort of compassion towards animals, not even a mention in passing or something. what a hosed up creature

even a ruthless sociopath like pence can pat a horse even if its for ultimately nefarious purposes

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
lol there's still no white house pet is there

when was the last time a president didn't have a dog

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

lol there's still no white house pet is there

when was the last time a president didn't have a dog

william mckinley

quote:

Washington Post – Yellow-headed Mexican parrot; could whistle "Yankee Doodle"[17]
Valeriano Weyler and Enrique DeLome – Angora kittens; named after Spanish general Valeriano Weyler and Spanish ambassador Enrique Dupuy de Lôme
Roosters

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

trump stopped getting family pets because don jr hugs them too hard

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

babypolis posted:

i never thought about it until now but ive never seen trump exhibit any sort of compassion towards animals, not even a mention in passing or something. what a hosed up creature

even a ruthless sociopath like pence can pat a horse even if its for ultimately nefarious purposes

It's pretty telling that he says he'll fire people "like a dog" as if one usually fires one's pets.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

WampaLord posted:

It's pretty telling that he says he'll fire people "like a dog" as if one usually fires one's pets.

I think he's saying "getting fired like a useless, mangy thing that is easily discarded, kicked around, really". You know, dogs

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
i bet trump has eaten dog before

Sardonik
Jul 1, 2005

if you like my dumb posts, you'll love my dumb youtube channel

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

Dog? Fucker's probably eaten a whole third world orphan.

Mandoric
Mar 15, 2003

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

counterpoint: not often served in cheeseburger form

horse totally though

iow the entire executive has willingly had horse meat in at least one hole, i wonder if they've ever compared

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer
Socks lived a full life with a family who cared for him with Betty Currie, which is certainly better than the Clintons, who would have probably euthanized him on 9/12 over concerns with the egypt-cat connection and not wanting to appear "soft on terror"

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Bushiz posted:

Socks lived a full life with a family who cared for him with Betty Currie, which is certainly better than the Clintons, who would have probably euthanized him on 9/12 over concerns with the egypt-cat connection and not wanting to appear "soft on terror"

yeah unlike dogs i dont think cats give a single gently caress about changing owners as long you treat em well. that poor dog tho

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

ikanreed posted:

Remember the media falling all over themselves when Obama ate a dog

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

There was a Socks the Cat videogame that was canceled.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Socks_the_Cat_Rocks_the_Hill

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Larry Craig soliciting sex from a cop by tapping his toes in a men's bathroom

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

babypolis posted:

yeah unlike dogs i dont think cats give a single gently caress about changing owners as long you treat em well. that poor dog tho
Nah, it's pretty traumatic for them, too.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

GWBBQ posted:

that sucks. what a gruesome family

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer

GWBBQ posted:

Currie had been socks' caretaker for the entire presidency so for him it was probably not much more traumatic than just a normal move.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
that cat had a better life than most american children

Popular Human
Jul 17, 2005

and if it's a lie, terrorists made me say it
I just remembered today that the Dixie Chicks had their careers ruined and their fanbase send them death threats because they were against the Iraq War.

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Dianne Feinstein flew a confederate flag above sf city hall

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

sleeptalker posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nc78qbXnUMQ

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

sleeptalker posted:

someone dug up the ROM, this guy on twitter played it, and some of the boss fights are hilarious in a dad-joke way:

https://twitter.com/frankcifaldi/status/992214319512223744
https://twitter.com/frankcifaldi/status/992219079393001472
https://twitter.com/frankcifaldi/status/992224224759590912

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

if you like your dog, you can eat it

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

R. Guyovich posted:

if you like your dog, you can eat it

thank god, im so hungry

Eleanor Pwnsevelt
Dec 25, 2003

still good almost 10 years later

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtTYbGm22bw

NO LISTEN TO ME
Jan 3, 2009

「プリスティンビート」
「Pristine Beat」
remember how for pretty much an entire decade political cartoonists kept trying to figure out how to make their obama caricatures less racist and they failed every time

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast
Almost exactly 11 years ago and god drat was this loving bonkers to watch live.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X77R_prkCkg

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

NO LISTEN TO ME posted:

remember how for pretty much an entire decade political cartoonists kept trying to figure out how to make their obama caricatures less racist and they failed every time

someone asked obama once how he thought they might depict him and he threw out “ears”

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO
Fun fact: when Donald Trump was a little kid, his family bought him a puppy. He hated the dog so much that the got rid of it several weeks later.

I am not making this up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Bigfoot's dick