Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH
I agree that Ray Lewis is the best murderer in NFL history

On the flipside, Hernandez has to take the title of worst right? I want to say Carruth since his poo poo was more despicable but at least he tried a degree of separation with the hitman poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?

pubic works project posted:

Uhhhh....Ray Lewis might have something to say about that.

Ray Lewis will tell you that everyone else is a better murderer than him

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

cavallingus posted:

Rodgers is officially listed as questionable against the Vikings. :rip: Packers even if he ends up playing
Packers will win. Cousins gonna get picked twice and pack win 28-17.

In my visions at least.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Jonathan Fisk posted:

Then it's All Day

How much time you spend at the mall

Bip Roberts posted:

Did Jim Brown even do weight training?

He thought drinking water at football practice was for pussies. I believe he says in his book that he never lifted weights, which would be normal for the 50s and 60s.

oldgoatmon
Jul 4, 2004

Ohhh Bitch, You Got Jacked Bitch
Marvin Harrison best combination wr murderer by a mile

Hamhandler
Aug 9, 2008

[I want to] shit in your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your real mother across the face [laughter]. Fuck you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you.

Kalli posted:

I'm kind of surprised, probably no 90+ games in Foxborough, but there's been an awful lot of hot septembers in Miami.

https://twitter.com/NickSpada/status/1040669331233943552

Tom Brady has only ever played two September games in Miami.

The NFL loves loving around and not giving the Dolphins any division rivals in Miami in September but then turn around and send them to two of three NE division rivals in December.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/status/1040699901644951553

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Athanatos posted:

I'm glad Andrew Luck is back because the Indy games keep expanding into my area. Without him, Colts games never were broadcast here.

This was a mercy for you!

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Catfish Noodlin posted:

Tom Brady has only ever played two September games in Miami.

The NFL loves loving around and not giving the Dolphins any division rivals in Miami in September but then turn around and send them to two of three NE division rivals in December.

Football was never meant to be played in Miami in September. The Dolphins were a mistake.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Congratulations you figured out that the NFL holds back divisional games for the end of the year to keep hope alive

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

That sucks but at least Gio rules. Maybe a month?

King Hong Kong
Nov 6, 2009

For we'll fight with a vim
that is dead sure to win.

shirts and skins posted:

Ooh! Are you a Shakespeare guy, or do you just live in Grants Pass

The city that everyone in Oregon can't stop falling over themselves to make jokes about. Although I'm actually somewhere else most of time because of my job and am thus spared from the Titans at least this Sunday.

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
Are there NFL podcasts that you guys like?

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1040714478436974593

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
He's out two weeks

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

Dejan Bimble posted:

Around the nfl is the best.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Dejan Bimble posted:

Ringer NFL Show - The ones with Robert Mays are top notch. His cohost is a dingus, but Mays is very very good.
The Danny Kelly fantasy episodes I skip
The Michael Lombardi episodes are very rough

Bill Barnwell Show - He's a big nerd which is why I like him, his voice can be hard on people though.

Around the NFL - Nearly too close to zoo crew poo poo at times, but they do a decent job at recapping everything.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Also for anyone that wants to get into some serious stat nerdery:

https://twitter.com/benbbaldwin/status/1040384896009691137

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

this is good. Seattle retains him to see if he can actually do a thing next year for not a lot of money but he does not cost a roster spot

guess that injury was p. bad

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Kalli posted:

Also for anyone that wants to get into some serious stat nerdery:

https://twitter.com/benbbaldwin/status/1040384896009691137

https://twitter.com/benbbaldwin/status/1040412477924749312

Someone should link him that thread we have.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?

Kalli posted:

Ringer NFL Show - The ones with Robert Mays are top notch. His cohost is a dingus, but Mays is very very good.
The Danny Kelly fantasy episodes I skip
The Michael Lombardi episodes are very rough

Bill Barnwell Show - He's a big nerd which is why I like him, his voice can be hard on people though.

Around the NFL - Nearly too close to zoo crew poo poo at times, but they do a decent job at recapping everything.

I second Mays, anything on The Ringer with Lombardi or Simmons sucks though

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Kalli posted:

I'm kind of surprised, probably no 90+ games in Foxborough, but there's been an awful lot of hot septembers in Miami.

https://twitter.com/NickSpada/status/1040669331233943552

i was at that game, btw.

it ruled.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
gently caress the police: https://www.wgrz.com/mobile/article/sports/nfl/bills/ecso-no-table-slamming-will-be-permitted-at-bills-games/71-594351906

quote:

Beginning at 9am, parking lots at New Era Field will open. Erie County Sheriff's deputies will be looking to eliminate excessive consumption of alcohol and checking for glass bottles. They are also reminding fans that they need to adhere to the "Fan Code of Conduct", which also includes the parking lots. Table slamming will not be permitted and those who violate the rule will be ejected and could face criminal charges.

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL

pasaluki posted:

In like the distant future Jeff Tuel IV will be considered the best player ever due to his cybernetic implants and literal homing missle arm.

People will look at the greats now like we do Jim Brown.

Go cougs!

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Take a knee this weekend for Bills fans, the best tailgaters. This is the real police brutality.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
The window to the Bills signing Kaep has just opened.

Big Jay Cutler
Sep 2, 2011

IT'S ME

Hizawk posted:

Best murderer is obviously Hernandez.

Hell yeah, he’s one for one in matchups against the best murderer in the NFL (himself)

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Sam Hurd is still my favorite NFL criminal just for the sheer bulk of drugs that would make Tim Allen blush.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

What the hell you can't bring bottles to the tailgate? Lame

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

Every man likes a pretty girl with him at a skeleton dance.

DariusLikewise posted:

Ray Lewis will tell you that everyone else is a better murderer than him

Uhh Marvin Harrison may shoot you and toss the gun into a soapy bucket of water sir. He was never even charged unlike one Ray Lewis.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
The 49ers have the glass bottle thing and it's just to stop people from smashing poo poo on the ground. The punishment is basically the lamer version of a bike cop comes by and goes "buddy put that in a cup" and that's it.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Belichick spends 3 minutes breaking down Jaguars film:

https://www.patriots.com/video/belestrator-previewing-the-jacksonville-jaguars

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Aren't most of the lots where Bills fans slam tables outside of the stadium?

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

kiimo posted:

Aren't most of the lots where Bills fans slam tables outside of the stadium?

Which is why the sheriff office is saying they're deploying deputies and may arrest people for it (disorderly conduct LOL). If this doesn't get Bills fans on the kneeling side nothing will.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

The lots at the Ralph are a loving hellscape and deserve any and every measure against them

Afterbirth Aftermath
Aug 29, 2002

Spoeank posted:

The 49ers have the glass bottle thing and it's just to stop people from smashing poo poo on the ground. The punishment is basically the lamer version of a bike cop comes by and goes "buddy put that in a cup" and that's it.

Back when San Diego had a team it was patrol cops giving out actual tickets. It was to prevent Raiders fans and other idiots from smashing them over someone's head.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

Jonathan Fisk posted:

The lots at the Ralph are a loving hellscape and deserve any and every measure against them

As they should be. After all the lots are only the border to the real hell.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Which is why the sheriff office is saying they're deploying deputies and may arrest people for it (disorderly conduct LOL). If this doesn't get Bills fans on the kneeling side nothing will.

Nothing will

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Afterbirth Aftermath posted:

Back when San Diego had a team it was patrol cops giving out actual tickets. It was to prevent Raiders fans and other idiots from smashing them over someone's head.

This is why the Chargers left.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

Flikken posted:

Nothing will

Bills fans dont give a poo poo about kneeling for any social cause, but the good news is they also dont give a poo poo about the police either.

• Locked thread