Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zibidibodel
Jan 10, 2012

A.I. Borgland Corp posted:

My Avatar is changing tonight. I now know what I must do

This will be the event of the century. We demand a countdown, and god HELP YOU if you delay because of an earthquake!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weedle
May 31, 2006

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

whats your favorite pizza, thread

i like meat lovers

Cheese. Just cheese. Maximum cheese.

KingSlime
Mar 20, 2007
Wake up with the Kin-OH GOD WHAT IS THAT?!
Pepperoni + mushrooms is my jam

Zibidibodel
Jan 10, 2012

Mega64 posted:

There are many exciting parallels to be made between the American Health Care system and Nintendo's online platform.

Namely, both make me wish I was dead.

They might both help get you there too!

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

My friends and I back in high school figured out the objectively best pizza: salami, chicken and fresh garlic. Unfortunately not everybody offers all of the required toppings.

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!

KingSlime posted:

Pepperoni + mushrooms is my jam

This + onions. Gotta have the onions

Ohtsam
Feb 5, 2010

Not this shit again.
I usually go meat lovers with jalapeños instead of bacon.

Anchovies and cheese is good too so long as it's homemade. I don't ever add other toppings on top of anchovies though because the anchovies are usually so strong I can't taste other toppings anyways.

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

If anyone ends up in Corfu go to Flogas and get the Floga special pizza. It's real good

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

Extra sauce, pepperoni, hot banana peppers, onion, roasted red peppers

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Why does every thread in this forum devolve into pizza talk

CRAYON
Feb 13, 2006

In the year 3000..

Mushrroms + Black olives

+ RANCH DRESSING OH YEAH

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.

Kurtofan posted:

Goons. Games. Internet.

There is only pizza.

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

Kurtofan posted:

Pizza is the most perfect and wonderful food ever created

When we begin to explore the stars and find that we're latecomers to the galactic federation, pizza will be the one saving grace that will cause our species to be spared instead of purged for the safety of everyone else

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
I don't like the different villages in Monster Hunter. It should be nice, to get to go back to the villages from the old games, but they don't feel right. Like, I was nostalgic to see the MHFU village again, but I couldn't go to the Pokke Farm. I couldn't go into the Guild building. It felt emptier. Like all that hunting I did back in the day didn't amount to anything.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
burritos are better than pizza

Barudak
May 7, 2007

If you are using summons in FFVIII youre gonna have a real bad time and absolutely stonewall yourself around disc 2

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

THE loving MOON posted:

Well I cared when I got around to wanting to play Pokemon again. It's not like I was obsessing about it in the meantime.

edit: Also it was multiple generations of games worth of lost Pokemon, you really feel that loss when you're looking at your empty rear end national dex

All these Pokémon will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Guy Goodbody posted:

burritos are better than pizza

I do not agree but I can totally respect it.

Edit:

LethalGeek fucked around with this message at 23:40 on Sep 14, 2018

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

https://twitter.com/julienforts/status/1040376627270692864?s=19

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Good.

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

FF8 sucked. FF7 doesn't deserve as much credit as it gets.

FF9, 10, 10-2, and 12 are all very good.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Honestly FF7 deserves more credit than it gets, at least now a days

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

I tried out the remaster of FF12 and it seems like the only jrpg that could possibly have gameplay more tedious than Xenoblade 2

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Hentai Jihadist posted:

I tried out the remaster of FF12 and it seems like the only jrpg that could possibly have gameplay more tedious than Xenoblade 2

I have heard a lot of complaints of 12 but tedious isn’t one of them. Hands off sure, but not tedious

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..
FF7 was great but I don't feel like it's aged particularly well.

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

The terrible translation doesn't help

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
11 was good. Still is, I think, it's still going. Final Fantasy XI for Switch!

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Noctone posted:

i played it for the first time last year and, while the graphics are terrible, i actually thought it held up pretty well story and gameplay-wise

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

for real though I'm curious as gently caress about WHY FF8 was left out. It's such a random thing.

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
i think the most surprising thing about it was how savage aeris is to cloud, she owns

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Dear nintendo please put captain toad digital on sale thanks

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

DLC Inc posted:

for real though I'm curious as gently caress about WHY FF8 was left out. It's such a random thing.

Out of all the FF games it’s the most universally disliked, maybe they just didn’t think it’s worth the effort.

Supercar Gautier
Jun 10, 2006

Probably just crunched the numbers and decided FF8 was the one game whose projected ROI wasn't gonna cut it. It does seem to be the least popular PSX/PS2 one.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Noctone posted:

It'd be nice if they remade it.

Sometime within the next decade, I mean.

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?
Thanks to the guy who lost his Tentacruel for reminding me to check my Pokémon Bank subscription.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

If someone forgets to renew their subscription all those mons should get thrown on wonder trade

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Dont remind me how badly i want batch wonder trades

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

DLC Inc posted:

Because there's no modern port of it that's not a janky PC mess. These are all phone games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

I’ve had horrible luck getting the Switch to connect to hotel wifi with interstitial captive pages, so I hope they’re going to improve that aspect of my travel console if more functionality depends on it.

• Locked thread