Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Blood wave 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Epic High Five posted:

I bet that "for some reason, a scuffle ensued" was as a result of him saying something like "gently caress off cop"

the guys never even ID’d themselves as cops, so whatever started the fight was probably way more loving insidious than that

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

inconceivable

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

jerry seinfel posted:

a friend of mine was in an indie movie and gets stranger messaging her about her feet

people are gross

nice

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Al! posted:

if you have to ask

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

oh gently caress me

dean rusk

i knew that

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
They say all these people died in the famine in Ukraine, yet 70% of the food was out before the Holodomor. So when did people start dying? At what point do you recognize that what they are doing is a political agenda couched in the nice language of journalism?

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

FizFashizzle posted:

without checking, I'm going to guess macnamara and rockefeller

macnamara was secdef

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Turdfuzz posted:

imagine thinking this in the era of trump

imagine thinking

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
also the debut album by Hospitality

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdzJs1KBUPQ

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016

It's like if Kyle Kinnane was a dog.

mycomancy has issued a correction as of 00:02 on Sep 15, 2018

Goffer
Apr 4, 2007
"..."

GrimGypsy posted:

a 4chan sighed and unsheathed his katana, then tried to post pics of his dead stepmom for clout

imo lowtax shouldn't have invented that website but who is to say what is good and bad

It’s like in those stories where the mythical being tries to rid themselves of evil, and they do, except the leftover evil convalesces into their dark doppelgänger. SA instead tried to get rid of garbage, so it instead turned into a garbage monster.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Turdfuzz posted:

u are a fool

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

BONGHITZ posted:

imagine thinking

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
They say all these people died in the war in Vietnam, yet 70% of the draft was out before the war. So when did people start dying? At what point do you recognize that what they are doing is a political agenda couched in the nice language of journalism?

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

never forget the video games that fell victim to 9/11, im still waiting on Propeller Arena HD

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/DesiJed/status/1040399624974950407

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Goffer posted:

It’s like in those stories where the mythical being tries to rid themselves of evil, and they do, except the leftover evil convalesces into their dark doppelgänger. SA instead tried to get rid of garbage, so it instead turned into a garbage monster.

4chan is Demon King Piccolo, checks out

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

eonwe posted:

Hilldawg was a mediocre Secretary of State, a Senator, and the wife of the President.

I don't know who the dumbfuck senator in 1960s was in NY or who the Secretary of State was at that time. Kids in the future won't know those things about her either

Did your state board of education vote to make it that way?

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
so has the fat orange bitch made a tweet yet?

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
you need a place for this storm? i got a nice clean basement waiting for as many folks that need. real clean and quiet, can't hear anything coming from there. come on down

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Gringostar posted:

https://twitter.com/Garfield/status/1037368638632849408

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Gringostar posted:

he shat some more on dead puerto ricans just a little while ago

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Al! posted:

lol do you know how hard it is to get someone to sign something within a day even if it means they get money for it

They all got money for it from the same source that paid off Kavanaugh's debts

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Lastgirl posted:

They say all these people died in the war in Vietnam, yet 70% of the draft was out before the war. So when did people start dying? At what point do you recognize that what they are doing is a political agenda couched in the nice language of journalism?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBWRyzQSJQM

(best song to do whippets to imho)

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
They say all these people died in the Mt. Saint Helens eruption in Washington, yet 70% of the pyroclastic flow was out before the eruption. So when did people start dying? At what point do you recognize that what they are doing is a political agenda couched in the nice language of journalism?

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Spun Dog posted:

Where do you think he got Eric?
That's no way to talk about Ivana!

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Al! posted:

inconceivable

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
They say all these people died in the Challenger explosion in the Atlantic Ocean, yet 70% of the rocket fuel was out before the launch. So when did people start dying? At what point do you recognize that what they are doing is a political agenda couched in the nice language of journalism?

whatis
Jun 6, 2012

is that fried chicken...breaded? :unsmigghh:

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Slippery Tilde

Smythe posted:

remember when al franken resigned kuz he put his hands near a gals chest who was wearing kevlar or something "for the lulz" ? and then the president of america chain raped 9000 women, grabbed em by their big slobby roASTies lmao and then mAde a SUp Court Judge who is also a rapist, who held a chick down, gagged her, and tore her clothes off while hooting and hollaring stuff prb like "gently caress you bitch" and "ur gonna like it, oval office" to his friend? lol. i remember. Cool

i bet trump's ancient balls are still smooth and full of potent cum

he powerwashed his wife's pussy with it when he was 60 and got her pregnat if it was still workin then it's for sure workin now

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Lastgirl posted:

They say all these people died in the Mt. Saint Helens eruption in Washington, yet 70% of the pyroclastic flow was out before the eruption. So when did people start dying? At what point do you recognize that what they are doing is a political agenda couched in the nice language of journalism?

:yooge: we told them to leave folks

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

lol assuming we make it out of this mess, i dont even know what to tell my kids about what living in this era was like

"well, we called it the post-escalator hellworld, ruled by a retarded fat baby who fucks his daughter and was responsible for destroying the entire nation, we were all horrified but also found it hilarious and it owned"

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Augus posted:

she destroyed the American empire by trying to run for President, I’d consider that historically noteworthy

juche avocado posted:

what if we kept the casual misogyny to a minimum idk, this time, maybe

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

trmuio

TV crew reporting on car break-ins in SF has both bait car and camera crew vehicle robbed

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

julian's back on the swish hard

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

Fix posted:

Mueller's gonna build a case against Trump and Manafort's gonna pay for it.

:yeah:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Lastgirl posted:

They say all these people died in the Challenger explosion in the Atlantic Ocean, yet 70% of the rocket fuel was out before the launch. So when did people start dying? At what point do you recognize that what they are doing is a political agenda couched in the nice language of journalism?

those astronauts were no angels

• Locked thread