Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

Lastgirl posted:

*inside Trump's genius brain*

how do people die...

what is death really

define the technical term of dying because anyone can just die at any time and they decide to pile that up into a statistic during a major event for political gain?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

“In 2016, Donald Trump ran unopposed and still lost the popular vote by over 2 million votes”

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Nae!

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Admiral Ray posted:

Ghazghkull Uruk MuffDiva

i have a new ruler name for my stellaris ork empire

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Duscat posted:

lol the fat binch literally can't comprehend that the people who died in the aftermath of the hurricane were the ones he was supposed to be helping
Have there been polls about how many people know/recognize that people in Puerto Rico are Americans?

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

https://twitter.com/Storey33/status/1040715680763469824

lmao

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Lastgirl posted:

how do people die...

what is death really

define the technical term of dying because anyone can just die at any time and they decide to pile that up into a statistic during a major event for political gain?

if you kill one million, it's a statistic. but kill 3,000? thats a statistic too

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 9 days!

Waffle House posted:

Wait, we're on a ride?

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

2DCAT posted:

I'm officially out of trumplandia today, I'm drinking at a closing dive bar, and I want to thank everyone in this thread for allowing me to keep my sanity over these last two years. :toot:

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
crooked hillary and the 2016 electoral map, however, have 10 hours dedicated to them

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Muff Diva for President!

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

is this the carousel from logans run :thunk:

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Samurai Sanders posted:

Have there been polls about how many people know/recognize that people in Puerto Rico are Americans?

yeah last year when Maria hit https://www.usnews.com/news/national-news/articles/2017-09-26/almost-half-of-americans-dont-know-puerto-ricans-are-us-citizens-poll

"Only 54 percent of Americans know that people born on the island are U.S. citizens, according to the poll. The poll, which surveyed 2,200 adults, found that older and more educated Americans were much more likely to know Puerto Ricans are U.S. citizens.

"Of Americans who know that Puerto Ricans are fellow citizens, 81 percent support aid for the territory. In contrast, only 44 percent of Americans who don't know Puerto Ricans are citizens supported aid."

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

what social studies class is going to even make it past WWII

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

A free society would allow this to be constructed.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

tacodaemon posted:

somebody should send Tucker Carlson a piss tape hat at his home at 2950 Chain Bridge Rd NW, Washington, DC 20016

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

hobbesmaster posted:

what social studies class is going to even make it past WWII

theyll do nam and reagan and that's how the world came to be

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
lmao you've all been posting alongside a bureau special agent for the last few years... just.
. lmao

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

The gently caress it would, bring on your little bitch coaster ill ride that poo poo in the back row

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.
I am the 70%

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

what the gently caress lol

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

2DCAT posted:

I'm officially out of trumplandia today, I'm drinking at a closing dive bar, and I want to thank everyone in this thread for allowing me to keep my sanity over these last two years. :toot:

:smugdon::respek::smugdon:

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

Lastgirl posted:

how do people die...

what is death really

it’s only dying if a Democrat does it

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

texas teacher: LOOK HER UP
student: I.. can’t...

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

2DCAT posted:

congratulations. i had you for finance though.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

2DCAT posted:

lmao you've all been posting alongside a bureau special agent for the last few years... just.
. lmao

As long as you haven't reported any of the things that get said in here that... should probably get reported

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

cool

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

imagine that 19% of Americans who told a pollster yeah I know Puerto Ricans are US citizens but they can go gently caress themselves

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Just a reminder, Texas and California completely control text book content for grade schools in the U.S.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

2DCAT posted:

. lmao

drat. ACAB

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

tacodaemon posted:

imagine that 19% of Americans who told a pollster yeah I know Puerto Ricans are US citizens but they can go gently caress themselves

they don't even live in America :chudshrug:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

2DCAT posted:

. lmao

did u get to carry a gun?

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

2DCAT posted:

rip :toot:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
wait i thought the nazis eliminated helen keller???

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

tacodaemon posted:

i don't have to imagine, they're all gathered in a crowd chanting TRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRU

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

"superpowers debunked w/ neil degrasse tyson"

:nallears:

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

2DCAT posted:

. lmao

Robert mueller, Sir, it’s been an honor, sir :patriot:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

I miss the days when the Hoover building used to have a neon sign facing E Street advertising FBI tours. that was before 9/11 happened and everything got a little shittier in DC

• Locked thread