Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Szurumbur posted:

Although tits and anime were important parts of that thread, I don't like people making fun of the guy's name since it's - as far as I can tell - a name from Mexican mythology. It's crass, I think, and hardly clever.

these games sure are a lake of titicaca

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
I’ve always upgraded firmware but since I will be going down the hacking route in the future what does ignoring this update do to how I use the Vita currently?

Thuryl
Mar 14, 2007

My postillion has been struck by lightning.

hadji murad posted:

I’ve always upgraded firmware but since I will be going down the hacking route in the future what does ignoring this update do to how I use the Vita currently?

If you don't update, you won't be able to access the online Playstation Store or play games that require the latest firmware. That's it.

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
Is id safe to assume every version will get hacked eventually

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Steve Yun posted:

Is id safe to assume every version will get hacked eventually

Yes, but it may be a while.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Thuryl posted:

If you don't update, you won't be able to access the online Playstation Store or play games that require the latest firmware. That's it.

Has it been confirmed to lock out the store yet? Not every update does that.

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
I’m on 3.78 and it’s asking me to update to use the store

general chaos
May 20, 2001

History Comes Inside! posted:

Vita has the best versions of Hotline Miami 1+2 imho

I didn't realize there was a difference between versions. Or is it just the portability?

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

general chaos posted:

I didn't realize there was a difference between versions. Or is it just the portability?

Just the portability, although for me it's less about the fact it's portable and more that I prefer the layout of screen+controls on the vita vs playing with a mouse and keyboard/controller on a separate screen.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
https://twitter.com/RiceDigital/status/1040279395318030336

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
Shopping for vita games, kinda surprised how many perverted ones there are.

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

Steve Yun posted:

lol

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Why would that ever be a surprise

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
Are there this many perverted games on the PS4 online store? I don’t remember seeing any but there’s plenty on the vita store

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Like half of them maybe have PS4 versions?

They're massively outnumbered by all the extra Actual Games the PS4 has so they get lost in the shuffle unless you go looking.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
The pervy games have moved to Switch.

Like, just a few days a new Omega Labyrinth was announced for Switch :v:

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

Also phone app stores, although those are mostly just thirsty and generally not that creepy.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

That's gonna go over well.

"Dad, yesterday I wanted to play Mario Tennis while you were working, and I found one of your games called 'Omega Labyrinth' and it's really weird and makes me feel funny in certain places."

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I thought steam was the new home of horny gamers

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

Help Im Alive posted:

they wouldn't fit :v:

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

Seeing Gal*Gun 2 on the Switch still messes with me.

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
I just had to laugh about it because there’s a hentai game on the Vita bestsellers list whereas I had no idea they even existed on the PS4

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Szurumbur posted:

Although tits and anime were important parts of that thread, I don't like people making fun of the guy's name since it's - as far as I can tell - a name from Mexican mythology. It's crass, I think, and hardly clever.

Nah, gently caress that creep

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
"No one make fun of Zeus_Fucker_69, his username comes from mythology"

Improbable Lobster fucked around with this message at 20:11 on Sep 14, 2018

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Fun fact. A Tzitzimitl was a female, cosmic deity that was thought to descend into the earth to devour humans during solar eclipses and protectors of feminity and progenitress of mankind. Furthermore, there are certain depictions like the one in Codex Magliabechano that depict the Tzitzimine as skeletons dressed in skirts, with collars made of human hearts and seemingly, rattlesnake penises. :science:

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

that owns

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

Help Im Alive posted:

Steam is the new Wii, nothing but shovelware.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

Fun fact. A Tzitzimitl was a female, cosmic deity that was thought to descend into the earth to devour humans during solar eclipses and protectors of feminity and progenitress of mankind. Furthermore, there are certain depictions like the one in Codex Magliabechano that depict the Tzitzimine as skeletons dressed in skirts, with collars made of human hearts and seemingly, rattlesnake penises. :science:

I guess letting you creep on animes does protect real women

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

it just occurred to me with the SK thread closure that I have the second to last post in a thread closed for pedophilia concerns

lol i got loving owned

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

that's actually pretty drat awesome

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Steve Yun posted:

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I only romanced the teacher, journalist, and doctor in Persona 5 via PS4 Remote Play on my Vita, so I can confirm I am the only pure poster in this thread

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

Taintrunner posted:

I only romanced the teacher, journalist, and doctor in Persona 5 via PS4 Remote Play on my Vita, so I can confirm I am the only pure poster in this thread

you chose all of the illegal options

Randallteal
May 7, 2006

The tears of time

Manatee Cannon posted:

you chose all of the illegal options

Missed the fortune teller.

Look, honeypot operations are a necessary evil in espionage, and those women all provided important help to the group like giving me full body massages in bed dressed as a French maid or casting spells on my friends to make them like me better.

Randallteal fucked around with this message at 22:15 on Sep 15, 2018

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer
The Limited Run Games Va-11hall-a release at least doesn't require the new update.

I'm thinking Senran Kagura Bon Appetit will.

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

Sony to end production on Vita in Japan next year. No successor.

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Unsurprising. We only knew about the western production through leaks.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
Pouring one out for the Vita.

A Bystander
Oct 10, 2012
Can't wait to be playing Freedom Wars on my dying memory card in 2020, thank you Sony

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AG3
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about spending hundreds of dollars on Mass Effect 2 emoticons and Avatars.

Oven Wrangler
No worries, in 20 years we'll get the Vita Classic with all the anime titty games in an internal less-prone-to-dying storage medium.