Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cnut
May 3, 2016

Always Be Pooping

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
Macron Economics

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
siren snog

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

QAnondorf

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

Vlady MAGA

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

R. Guyovich posted:

Virtua Signal 4

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
Bye Bye Bernie

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
Sugar Dadaist

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

Nobel Savage

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
ROFL tickets

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

hitler can do that??

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

9-elven

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
UNRWAl Rash-Rash

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
a mediocre Gatsby

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Felon Musk

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011
MAGA Man and Bernss

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Beto O'treides

Fremen on the Land

John Barron Harkonnen

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
gg allin wrench

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011
AOC carry

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
Uncanny Valley High

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
Blue's Bruise

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011
INBEV DID 911

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
nymphowars

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011
run the news

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
rock the cosplay

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
Mark

cnut
May 3, 2016

That's the sound a dog with a harelip makes :eng101:

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011
nraacp

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

grittyreboot posted:

Found this on Facebook:

loving dumbass Nikolas "Stupidfaced Shiteater" Stanley you loving degenerate bag of gangrene weasel poo poo. gently caress off nobody denounced people on the maoist front with lojg loving essays dumbass. This is not what the gently caress maoists do but you're too busy on your paint chip diet mixed with soy cola diet veganism to loving get your dumbass head out of your puss-laced shithole. Your rampant revisionism combined with your inability to loving self crit over any level of retardation you do on a daily basis shows your cockroach personified decomposer breath for all it is, flat loving garbage. You're a loving prudish manwhore with no concept of tact. You loving get yourself hung up on your rabies infested vitriol with your loving anti-maoist memes too busy touching yourself to your recent loving record player because lord knows you don't have any food left over for the fleas you broke rear end fake Jason Unruhe motherfucking Leading Light horseshitter. You'll never have Hei's cult of personality, Jason Unruhe's money or that fuckboy Caleb's influence because you just sit at home and fingerbutt while did heroin. Your brain is too small to process the higher intricacies because it is splintered with frozen aids sickles and you're too afraid to battle test your garbage rear end theory because you live in a place known for polar bears and being America's lubricant that makes big ol Saudi Arabia shemale dick go into the butthole getting ran through like the British did to Zanzibar rear end motherfucker. You look like rectum. Your Leftbook whiteness prevents you from digesting the pure irony of your own obelisk of failure and pedantry. Your little skull-hosed sarcophagus will read "here lies an epitaph" because somehow you come off as a worse version of an alt-right Jon Hillstrom or an even more redpilled Shat Florence. Mustard gas eating dick weasel. You hold up Enver Hoax like he's some kind of illuminated gentleman when he was really just another steamroller asphault waiting in line for the serepindity but you're too much of a barbitchuate to notice that kind of poo poo aren't you. your communism is so iimmature and green i thought it was undergoing a gay rear end version of photosynthesis. You're the kind of fucksandwich that needs denounced before you pollute the masses with your incoherent, quixotic drivel. You are too much of a pig latin to discourse with loving EDL looking skinfucker. Your ignorance known no atmosphere but the one it was bred in which happens to be an empty vacuum floating on the adventurist non-backbone you mistake for a spine but is actually individualistic subterfuge. Coward.

So many good ones here, but let's go with "Enver Hoax".

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

I would say mods rename me that whole spiel but it'd be a bitch and a half to log in.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

turn left hillary!! noo posted:

I would say mods rename me that whole spiel but it'd be a bitch and a half to log in.

Also I don't think the forums software supports such long names. :smith:

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Bauhaus Wendy's
Avant-garde Pizza Hut
Futurist Chipotle
Art Deco Whataburger
Stalinist KFC
Fascist Taco Bell

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010