Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ice Fist
Jun 20, 2012

^^ Please send feedback to beefstache911@hotmail.com, this is not a joke that 'stache is the real deal. Serious assessments only. ^^

~20% of them were in the Vikings Packers game.

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

Ice Fist posted:

~20% of them were in the Vikings Packers game.

The other 80% were in the Browns Saints game.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

News: Damontae Kazee landed another cheap shot with his helmet.

Views: Hrmm I remember seeing him do this before.

That hit against Cam was stupid and completely pointless. I still feel the Lee hit wasn't intentional, but yeah, he is stringing together some film...not a good look. Today's penalty was extremely stupid and I'm really pissed off at him about it.

Sorry about Lee again, buddy :smith:

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

weird Asian candy posted:

That hit against Cam was stupid and completely pointless. I still feel the Lee hit wasn't intentional, but yeah, he is stringing together some film...not a good look. Today's penalty was extremely stupid and I'm really pissed off at him about it.

Sorry about Lee again, buddy :smith:
Its all good bro. I mean I hope I'm just being an rear end in a top hat here and he isnt doing it on purpose, but thats two really bad looks in less than a month.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Its all good bro. I mean I hope I'm just being an rear end in a top hat here and he isnt doing it on purpose, but thats two really bad looks in less than a month.

Agreed. It's just weird, he has never done anything like this. Granted, it's his second year but I was never like 'oh this guy is gonna be a flag magnet'. I feel like he is a young guy just trying to do a lot and is making some really dumb decisions. Today's was incredibly dumb and he deserves whatever penalties or fines or suspension he gets. I still feel like the Lee hit was just really bad luck/timing.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

News: The Jaguars played the Giants last week.

Views: Keelan Cole stole some of OBJ's stickum
https://twitter.com/Jaguars/status/1041430998527823872

Adun
Apr 15, 2001

Publicola
Fun Shoe

SKULL.GIF posted:

This rule has to be deleted immediately.

When plays like this are happening because players are afraid of getting penalized for loving hitting the goddamn quarterback, it seriously ruins the game:

https://mobile.twitter.com/NFL_DovKleiman/status/1041402842668515328

Nah I'm down for anything that protects QBs even if it swings too far. Watching DeShone Kizer or Brian Hoyer or Trevor Siemian ruins the game.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Adun posted:

Nah I'm down for anything that protects QBs even if it swings too far. Watching DeShone Kizer or Brian Hoyer or Trevor Siemian ruins the game.
Except they dont call the penalties for the mediocre QBs. Bortles got leveled two or three times after a throw and the refs never threw a flag.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Guys. GUYS

https://twitter.com/MarquetteKing/status/1041488083772817408

Kalli fucked around with this message at 02:26 on Sep 17, 2018

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Kalli posted:

Guys. GUYS

https://twitter.com/MarquetteKing/status/1041488083772817408

Aside from everything about this I also enjoy the reply from the Raiders fan making GBS threads on King saying he'd never make the pro bowl and immediately getting called out for taking a picture with King at the pro bowl.

Oh maybe that's fake, I have no idea.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Except they dont call the penalties for the mediocre QBs. Bortles got leveled two or three times after a throw and the refs never threw a flag.

Yeah the same thing happened to Andy Week 1 against Luck. He actually got like forearmed in the head one play in the pocket and nothing

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

News: Damontae Kazee landed another cheap shot with his helmet.

Views: Hrmm I remember seeing him do this before.

Yeah, he's turning into a real loving Swearinger 2.0 and I hate it.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
What’s the best resource/site to check defensive back stats?

Specifically targets and completions allowed. Preferably with context on the passes, ex/ 2 yard completion allowed on 3rd and 10

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

What’s the best resource/site to check defensive back stats?

Specifically targets and completions allowed. Preferably with context on the passes, ex/ 2 yard completion allowed on 3rd and 10

PFF used to have some of that sort of data, I don't know if that's still the case in the post Madden rating universe. I don't have a sub anymore to check.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://twitter.com/VicTafur/status/1041473485703340033

:thunk:

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

:psyduck:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

$192,307.69 a week for 520 weeks

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.

Spoeank posted:

$192,307.69 a week for 520 weeks

I mean, it's good work if you can get it.

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

Who knew Jack Del Rio was an upgrade :laugh:

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
I had no mercy on Zane Gonzalez to the point even my friends were concerned about how cold I was.
drat.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

That’s hysterical.

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

28 Days Later is actually a great movie

fuck starcraft

News: Broncos played like they really wanted to lose this game

Views: But they were playing against the Raiders, so it was inevitable that they would win

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Man it’s going to be fun when the Gruden Raiders finish with 5 wins.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Did warcrimes vanish or something?

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

iospace posted:

traded by gruden

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Man it’s going to be fun when the Gruden Raiders finish with 5 wins.

The fun has well begun

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky

iospace posted:

pissed his pants in the afc west thread and hasn't returned post-trade

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets
If Dan Bailey signs with the Browns, I’m going to forever hold the view that Green Bay and Minnesota icing their kickers repeatedly allowed the Browns to get an inside track on signing him.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Gatts posted:

I had no mercy on Zane Gonzalez to the point even my friends were concerned about how cold I was.
drat.

I can't even be mad at him at this point. gently caress it be bad and get paid kid. Dorsey's fault he made the drat roster and nobody is stopping him from signing Dan Bailey.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Undefeated teams:

Dolphins
Jaguars
Broncos
Chiefs
Packers
Vikings
Bucs
Rams

Huh.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

https://twitter.com/FO_ScottKacsmar/status/1041542646542618624?s=09

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets

I guess last week we've found the answer to "What happens when a stoppable force encounters a movable object?"

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

a neat cape posted:

Undefeated teams:

Dolphins
Jaguars
Broncos
Chiefs
Packers
Vikings
Bucs
Rams

Huh.

i'm going to whoop your rear end

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

a neat cape posted:

Undefeated teams:

Dolphins
Jaguars
Broncos
Chiefs
Packers
Vikings
Bucs
Rams

Huh.

poo poo like this is why I'm glad Bosa died.

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
This is going to be a really weird years of football and I love it.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling

iospace posted:

Probably passed trying to burn some nike apparel

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
N. https://twitter.com/bcondotta/status/1041059092414881794?s=19

V. :stare: :stare: :stare: :stare: :stare:

Good Lord, what elder god did the Seahawks piss off? That's both starting middle linebackers, probably both starting corners, and the backup safety all down. This is close to a worst case scenario for their defense. They're barely able to field a team! This sucks rear end.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Government must be laying down those chemtrails extra thick on Pete Carroll's poor squad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013

SHOAH NUFF posted:

Probably passed trying to burn some nike apparel

:laffo:

• Locked thread