Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

No Butt Stuff posted:

the gently caress are the chiefs gonna do with gordon

Upgrade for Chris Conley I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

indigi posted:

where/when do they learn that? it's a part of quarterback development you literally never hear about that (for some reason) I find interesting

IANAQB but I imagine it’s just something they figure out on their own. Have a kid yell enough and he’ll figure out how to not have his throat hurt the next morning. It’s the same thing drill instructors do, for example.

A lot of first year theater and musical training is just teaching people how to breathe and speak from their stomachs though. It’s why actors can fill up a whole room relatively easy.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

FizFashizzle posted:

IANAQB but I imagine it’s just something they figure out on their own. Have a kid yell enough and he’ll figure out how to not have his throat hurt the next morning. It’s the same thing drill instructors do, for example.

A lot of first year theater and musical training is just teaching people how to breathe and speak from their stomachs though. It’s why actors can fill up a whole room relatively easy.

Drill instructors go through a class on it, specifically because so many destroyed their throats.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1041753701503983616

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Didn't the Vikings trade a couple of late round picks to grab that dude in the 5th

Also lol but also good job moving on so soon I guess?

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

I for one am all for these 2 moves.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
gotta imagine Kai Forbath is getting some calls to come in for a workout

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

indigi posted:

gotta imagine Kai Forbath is getting some calls to come in for a workout

Don't think so if they are signing Bailey and the Browns already signed a different Kicker.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
oh I didn't see the Browns had already signed someone else. oh well

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Not sure why the Browns decided to sign some random rookie K who sucked in college. Dorsey was even the Chiefs GM when free agent kicker Cairos Santos was doing an excellent job up until he got hurt and waived

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

SHOAH NUFF posted:

Not sure why the Browns decided to sign some random rookie K who sucked in college. Dorsey was even the Chiefs GM when free agent kicker Cairos Santos was doing an excellent job up until he got hurt and waived

Might be a money issue over paying a veteran salary?

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Smiling Mandrill posted:

Its the Browns search your heart. Hue probably had ten people around begging him not to start a hurt kicker. Hue smiles, and smugly points to his chair. Everyone just walks away in exasperated silence.

One thing that's kind of funny is that the rams kicker was out, so of course they converted a two pointer and then the punter sunk two kicks later

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

SHOAH NUFF posted:

Because they are the Browns.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Bip Roberts posted:

Might be a money issue over paying a veteran salary?
The Browns should not care about the insignificant amount of cost difference between a vet and a nobody when it comes to kickers right now.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

No Butt Stuff posted:

the gently caress are the chiefs gonna do with gordon

The only reason the Chiefs are on that list is the relationship with Dorsey.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I've asked this before but where do y'all buy your jerseys from?

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1041764057555128321

:thunk:

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
Patriots are about to get Gordon.

God dammit

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
What a crock of poo

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Of course they are.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

UGHHHHhhh

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling

kiimo posted:

The only reason the Chiefs are on that list is the relationship with Dorsey.

Dorsey was surprise fired and kicked onto his rear end out of the blue, I doubt he has an preference for doing deals with KC

We are on there because our current GM is a lunatic

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Worst thing is I bet he won't even be a major part of the offense. It's like he's signing him so other people can't.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Josh Gordon will bust hard for the Pats but it won’t really matter.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

I hate my stupid GM

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Diqnol posted:

Worst thing is I bet he won't even be a major part of the offense. It's like he's signing him so other people can't.
Patriots are the WWE of the NFL

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Excuse me, I have a friend who bought big on Hogan in every league that I have to go ridicule

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Gordon you loving traitor.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

FizFashizzle posted:

Let me tell you for a group of people known for being so loud and intimidating, they can be awful quiet when they want to be. And intimidating

Oh God he's behind me right now isn't he?

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
Josh Gordon + Alex Guerrero

What could go wrong?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Browns fans having to watch Gordon and Corey Coleman get rings the season they leave is gonna suck (because it'll be on the Pats)

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

weird Asian candy posted:

Josh Gordon + Alex Guerrero

What could go wrong?
Uh oh

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

Hoping for Randy Moss 2.0. Expecting Ochocinco dos punta cero.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Lmao watch it be like for a conditional 7th or something stupid.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Thankfully there aren't a lot of alcohol-based distractions in Boston

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

I bet he'll be as useful as Ochocinco

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

kiimo posted:

St Patrick's Day is after the season is over. Duh.

/s

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
If he signs with the patriots I've got some narcotic fan mail with his name on it

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Feels good man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

kiimo posted:

But there are a lot of weed based distractions

• Locked thread