Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

NoneMoreNegative posted:

it is a steyr for a Lego man :o:

fuckin love that song

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TimWinter
Mar 30, 2015

https://timsthebomb.com
So are there futurist bars or meetups or something? I want to get drunk and talk about Accelerando.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
imagine drinking with the most insufferable, credulous, i loving love science dinks on earth

people who take roko's basilisk seriously, freed from their crippling social anxiety by alcohol

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
like the d&d automation thread, but you have to actually be in the same room

syntaxrigger
Jul 7, 2011

Actually you owe me 6! But who's countin?

infernal machines posted:

like the d&d automation thread, but you have to actually be in the same room

link?

TimWinter
Mar 30, 2015

https://timsthebomb.com

imagine drinking with the most insufferable, credulous, i loving love science dinks on earth

people who take roko's basilisk seriously, freed from their crippling social anxiety by alcohol

Right? This sounds amazing.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

fair warning, this is a thread in which fishmech is probably the best poster.

a futurist meetup would be a bar full of owlofcreamcheese, the only upside being you could actually bottle one of them

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

TimWinter posted:

Right? This sounds amazing.

yeah, if you're really into hitting yourself in the balls with a hammer. idk, no judgement here.

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

ugh thats what it was like at this one barcade in town and i felt bad for the bartender as she heard yet another socially awkward freed soul talk about the brown noise with his less awkward and embarrassed friend for way too long

as i avoided them i went and beat smash tv with some passerby and had a good time though

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
i saw this thread title while listening to scandroid so im already in a way more optimistic mood for dystopia than i think i should be

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

you are like little baby

im on like 10 layers of dystopia

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Tony Pizzuto Says Hello
if someone decides to take me out in a ford focus with an M60 then go ahead and cut me down valhalla awaits

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Roosevelt posted:

if someone decides to take me out in a ford focus with an M60 then go ahead and cut me down valhalla awaits

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=

Roosevelt posted:

shiny and chrome

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

Roosevelt posted:

SO DEMANDING
Dec 27, 2003

:eyepop:

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

:prepop:

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

intense

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

:staredog:

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

this is neat, what did you use to make it?

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

:drat:

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
Whoa cyberpunk af

Bhodi
Dec 9, 2007

Oh, it's just a cat.
Pillbug

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

This really needs to be redone with the "What the gently caress did you just loving say about me, you little bitch?" thing scrolling as the text.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--7kFJ0JTP--/c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800/fjvbhxyqj1n6arb0ujy3.mp4

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

Achmed Jones posted:

this is neat, what did you use to make it?

just https://giphy.com/create/gifmaker

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

""""""""rising crime""""""""

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

this is amazing

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

this page is blowing my mind

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Tony Pizzuto Says Hello

Jimmy Carter
Nov 3, 2005

THIS MOTHERDUCKER
FLIES IN STYLE
real talk my roommate in college was from Mexico and his dad owned a car armoring business, and the #1 model they kitted out was Corollas since the best way to survive an attack is to not be noticed in the first place.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

a shame this is sold out

Adbot